[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Guest camgackt

where do you get the chinese subbed episodes from?

if u can use clubbox: go to yycaf's clubbox. They're one of the subber groups...

otherwise it can be downloaded using bittorrent.

FINALLY finished downloading episode 5 of the chi subbed videos..

I'm loving the show more and more... hehe. And episode 6 is being uploaded. I can't wait!!

Cause ep 6's preview showed AJW telling LBY that he doesn't want her to disappear in front of him. He finally said it!! Wahaha...

[edit]

And I own page10~~ ^_^

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest camgackt

what did the main girl say at the ending of part 4?

Duckweed translated the episode. It's on the previous page ^^

Guest sparklinghugs

wu seems like more people are watching it YEAH!!!! ^^ this is such an awesome drama. man i haven't been able to upload it lately because of a freaken virus on my comp. w/e it'll all be fixed by tomorrow yipee~

Guest mhugh

Thanks, dramaok, for the link.

In that Korean thread, just thought I would share an interesting comment that milkyajw wrote (I hope she doesn’t mind that I’m writing about her post), because I happened to agree wholeheartedly with her:

그리궁 오늘은 현서~~~ 폭소대박이었슴니당 ㅋㅋㅋ

"복자야~~" 할때 얼마나 웃기던지 ^^;;; 영인이보단 복자가 더 어울리는걸요? ㅋㅋ

앞으로두 쭉 밀구 나가시기를 ㅎㅎ "그래!!! 지지고 볶자~" 요것두 유행되겠는데요~^0^

Briefly, she mentions about how funny it was that Hyun Suh (AJW) called Young In (LBY) 복자 (Bok-ja), which is a short version of 지지고 볶자 (which is the action and the process involved in cooking something like stir fry in a wok, etc, but in this context is, as LBY puts it, same as “dating.”).

miklyajw also comments that Bok-ja actually sounds better than Young In and that how 지지고 볶자 (Ji-Ji-Go Bok-ja) may also become a fashionable phrase (sort of like “You’ll be blessed” from “My Girl.”) in Korea.

I agree that when AJW calls LBY 복자 (Bok-ja), it sounds so adorable, I think it brings them closer together. LBY actually referred to herself as 복자 (Bok-ja) once, when AJW and LBY were eating together. It brings back memories of Gap-dol and Gap-soon from "Lovers in Prague." :)

Guest purplexx

oh!! i think that episode 6 was very nice... it shows us that both HS and YI are starting to fall for each other!! and its in such a funny way that HS expresses his interest in her.. hehe... can't wait for the next episode.. but its going to be another long wait!! haiz... its only fri~

Guest duckweed

Gap-dol and Gap-soon B)B) I should watch that again. Episode 5 explained the kid but I cant say I get SJ's motivation at all ;) It all seem really weird to me why she suddenly decided to have HJ's kid by artificial insemination after her divorce with another guy or did I misunderstood the episode?

Guest blipBLOOP

Does anyone know the ratings for the more recent eps? I actually thought the part where Bo young confesses to JAe wook is rather sudden. They didn't really have any feelings for each other until that one rainy day. Anyway, bo young's pretty plain JAe wook's cute though. The side character, Ka il, i believe, is rather moody looking. I don't like him very much. Why, by the way, does he like bo young at all? There is no clues as to that. I'm not getting the relationship between jae wook and his..."ex-wife?" At first I thought the synopsis was incorrect and she was actually the widow of his friend because of that "why did you kiss me in that picutre scene", I mean, if they were actually husband and wife, why would she have to ask him about those things? ( she asked him why he kissed her, and then they had a whole conversation on how he thought he wasn't good enough for her and she said that even though she loved another, he was still not bad for a guy) Obviously he liked her, or he wouldn't marry her. Anyway, for those of you wondering whether or not to watch this, I suggest you watch it. It's not slow, or bad, probably just facing too much competition with other hot dramas with hot actors and since the only truly goodlooking one ( in my opinion) in here with a "hot actor" status is Jae wook.

Guest duckweed

I think the rating is on this page http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...606070719201110

'주몽', 부자상봉으로 30%대 진입

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] MBC 특별기획 드라마 '주몽'(극본 최완규 정형수, 연출 이주환)이 연일 자체 최고시청률을 돌파하며, 30% 대에 진입했다.

7일 시청률 조사회사 TNS미디어코리아 조사 결과에 따르면, 6일 방송된 '주몽'은 전국 시청률 32.3%(수도권 33.7%)을 기록하며, 자체 최고 시청률을 기록했다.

지난 15일 16.3%로 방송을 시작한 '주몽'은 방송 3회에 이미 20%를 넘었으며, 8회만에 30%를 돌파하게 됐다. 특히, 서울 지역에서는 35%를 기록해 '주몽'의 시청률 고공행진은 당분간 계속될 것으로 기대를 모으고 있다.

이날 방송에서는 홀로서기에 들어간 주몽(송일국)의 지하 감옥에 있는 해모수(허준호)와 만나게 되는 장면이 방송됐다. 서로 부자 관계임을 모르는 주몽과 해모수의 모습과 유화 부인(오연수)의 목소리만으로도 느낄 수 있는 해모수의 모습이 안타깝게 그려져 시청자들의 감성을 자극했다.

한편, 동시간대에 방송된 KBS 2TV ' 미스터 굿바이 '와 SBS TV '101번째 프러포즈'는 각각 10.4%와 7.0%를 기록했다.

[30%대에 진입하며, 연일 자체최고시청률을 기록하고 있는 '주몽'. 사진제공=MBC]

안지선 기자 ajs@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

I can't read it but I guess its at 10.4%. If so it just went up. Not bad since the Joo Mong juggernaut reign on Mon and Tue.

As for the ex-wife, I dont think they were married or even a couple in the past. They were just like good friends.

Guest asterionlhs

Does anyone know the ratings for the more recent eps? I actually thought the part where Bo young confesses to JAe wook is rather sudden. They didn't really have any feelings for each other until that one rainy day. Anyway, bo young's pretty plain JAe wook's cute though. The side character, Ka il, i believe, is rather moody looking. I don't like him very much. Why, by the way, does he like bo young at all? There is no clues as to that. I'm not getting the relationship between jae wook and his..."ex-wife?" At first I thought the synopsis was incorrect and she was actually the widow of his friend because of that "why did you kiss me in that picutre scene", I mean, if they were actually husband and wife, why would she have to ask him about those things? ( she asked him why he kissed her, and then they had a whole conversation on how he thought he wasn't good enough for her and she said that even though she loved another, he was still not bad for a guy) Obviously he liked her, or he wouldn't marry her. Anyway, for those of you wondering whether or not to watch this, I suggest you watch it. It's not slow, or bad, probably just facing too much competition with other hot dramas with hot actors and since the only truly goodlooking one ( in my opinion) in here with a "hot actor" status is Jae wook.

Su jin isn't HS' ex-wife. Actually Su jin married other man as a friend of HS. she is a close-friend and the attending physician of HS(in conversation of them, it implied she was on charge of HS'surgery of heart transplantation). In ep5 during the conversation of HS and SJ, HS did many part-time jobs to earn the cost of shooling and living during university' time. One of them was donation of the sperm to a university hospital with SJ's recommendation.

Sujin said "even though she loved other man but she thought HS was smart and had good a gene in that time'' Consequently even though the specific facts are not uncovered, this conversation implied SJ had taken artificial fertilization with HS' sperm.

Guest duckweed

Real weird , right ? Why would she do that ? If she's in love with HS, wouldnt she go look for him instead? What happen to the other guy ? Dead or divorced?

Guest purplexx

Su jin isn't HS' ex-wife. Actually Su jin married other man as a friend of HS. she is a close-friend and the attending physician of HS(in conversation of them, it implied she was on charge of HS'surgery of heart transplantation). In ep5 during the conversation of HS and SJ, HS did many part-time jobs to earn the cost of shooling and living during university' time. One of them was donation of the sperm to a university hospital with SJ's recommendation.

Sujin said "even though she loved other man but she thought HS was smart and had good a gene in that time'' Consequently even though the specific facts are not uncovered, this conversation implied SJ had taken artificial fertilization with HS' sperm.

ya.. i feel that SJ is a weird woman... somemore she snuck his sperms for artificial fertilisation without his consent!!!!

Guest tjadl6386

Just got the synopsis from Soompi's News Thread. They're relationship is pretty weird but maybe the next episodes will shed light to this.

Guest camgackt

Real weird , right ? Why would she do that ? If she's in love with HS, wouldnt she go look for him instead? What happen to the other guy ? Dead or divorced?

Divorced I would think.. cause in episode 4 HS asked her whether she is still keeping contact with her ex-husband.

Actually I have no idea about the matter about SJ and her son. lol. but she's weird. She seems obsessed about HS. And when she opens her eyes big, it kind of freaks me out.

Guest Incise Soul

I just watched Episode 1. I'm loving it so far! The girl is really pretty and her face expressions are cute and funny. The guy is hot.

Archived