New Boy Group - Smash (스매쉬) *1st Mini Album Is Out

Guest saltnpepper

Guest me_nnoccent

okay i dont have to read anything...about guy name "Hero"....im sure there already enough bashing already....he look soo young...just like Changmin back in "hug" days..

ooh and i though they were japanese...

anyway i think MV is good but its not good enough....see they useing same contents as other bands before...i mean there is nothing new here

....although the dance was cool...and the song rocks too....but i just dont like how the concept of similarities to some of ss501's mvs...and some looks from two members remind me of heelchul hair stlye back in "knock out" days but it doesnt matter..<---sorry got out of topic

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misun07

their pre-debut pictures are superrrr cute : D<3

world and jerry huh.

funny names : 3

ahahaha.

they have a dbsk/ft island feel.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i didn't want to say this, but jerry looks hot...i'm a guy...

LOL... we need more guys in the fandom anyway XD

aww when will the mods open the official thread? today's 20th already...or did they change the release date again XD

Guest liz7777777

LOL... we need more guys in the fandom anyway XD

aww when will the mods open the official thread? today's 20th already...or did they change the release date again XD

I know I'm totally waiting for the thread to open too. And "thyun", don't worry cuz I think Jerry's hot too! LoL. (but I'm a girl) :w00t:

I'm a little excited for Tony An... I want him to do well with this group... The only little concern I have is World's age. If he was born 1980, that means he is/will be 28??!... To me, it may sound like he doesn't plan to stay in the group long----but then I know nothing.

Guest abcdaisy

i need to read this whole thread in order to understand what;s going

i edited my earlier post because it's to early to see who's my favorite at the moment HAHAHAHA

i need help i can't tell jerry and naru apart O_O!

can i also asked why isn't there thread of this boyband in the korean music forum area?

is someone making the front page all pretty right now :D HAHAHAHA hopefully, their profile will make me

know who's who so i wouldn't be this confuse trying to figure them out HAHAHA ALL of them look really different

with every other picture.

i keep editing this post LMFAO!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

can i also asked why isn't there thread of this boyband in the korean music forum area?

is someone making the front page all pretty right now :D HAHAHAHA hopefully, their profile will make me

know who's who so i wouldn't be this confuse trying to figure them out HAHAHA ALL of them look really different

with every other picture.

i keep editing this post LMFAO!

OMG you read the whole thread? wow XD

there is a thread of them already..but it's still closed. a member at the international forum made their profiles already... i can't wait to prettify XD the first post XD

Guest goldenGAZE

Jerry looks soo much like a girl its unbelievable (a get a heechul vibe from him lol). I love the first single, its sutilly catchy. My favorite member so far is the guy with the big puffy black hair!

Guest cookieremix

^ haha that'd be hanbang!

pineapple boy XDDD

LOL yay more jerry fangirls. 8D

Can someone please give a link to where the mini-album can be found (or just a link to the mini-album download)? >_< I tried looking, but i can't find it at all. Please and thanks so much! >__<;;

try checking at z-degrees. :3

rawr official thread open please. DD

=D watched their MV and I've been backlogging this thread for their profiles...

the dance choreo is nice to watch...but for some reason the song itself doesn't get catchy until the second half after the bridge. Weird. Might hurt them in terms of marketing because the first half is slow and almost made me stop watching...but hey that's just me, anyone else had the same reaction?

Gah I liked Hanbang and the youngest one Hero (I have an unconscious thing for people with this stage name I think? xD) in the MV. Didn't like the overtly long hair some of them were sprouting but ehhh it's hair *shrugs*

Wow world is...old to be debuting in a boyband (reminds me of 20th century from V6 if anyone knows them). he'll be 29 in korean years soon and there's an 11 year gap between him and Hero :o

Arg.. another manufactured boyband. I hope they sing well....

Oh they actually write their own stuff? maybe I'll check them out. LOL i wonder if they actually play the brass instruments. XD

edit:

watched two secs of their lipsynced performance: Sounds catchy, but couldn't they sing live for their debut? Lipsyncing during their debut... doesn't put them on a "good light" for me. Quite a few boybands sing live in their debut nowadays, if they want to compete with the other boybands, they should go live...

Guest goldenGAZE

YEY a thread has opened. I actually really like their new single. i can't wait to see more of their performances. I made a few icon for everyone who loves SMASH lol (

i'm not very good at PS but i tried lol

)

Chenwoopsdcopy.jpgUntitled-2copy.jpgUntitled-4copy.jpg

World6copy.jpghEROOpsdcopy.jpghEROpsdcopy.jpg

hanbangcopy.jpghanbang2copy.jpg

Guest epikxlove

i friggen love tony an :)

I can't wait to see how well his boy group does.

the boys are kinda cute :D

except the long hair dudes need to cut their hairs.. too long @_@

Guest abcdaisy

OMG you read the whole thread? wow XD

there is a thread of them already..but it's still closed. a member at the international forum made their profiles already... i can't wait to prettify XD the first post XD

yes, i had nothing better to do so i had to go look at every pages to

see pictures and read people thoughts and the ridiculous opinion that some people gave

and well, i also hope you prettify the front page so it can attract more fans :D

hahaha yeah, i notice the thread is open today :) how exciting so i posted on it before i posted here LMFAO

and yes, i am gonna go register at their international forum right now because i'm pretty much in love with naru at the moment or is that jerry?! URGH, i am confuse hahahahaha

omy!!! world is pretty old. ahah...11 year gap for me too. but he's goodlooking.^^

keeke...and hero is a month younger than me. not bad^^ lovin' there song. the

dance moves are cool and the song is pretty catchy. I'm VERY interested. :D

yeah, world is pretty old :crazy: at first i thought they type the number wrong.. i thought they meant 1990 so i was like wow, two years apart not bad eh... and then bam! i realize it was 1980.. and i was lost for words whatever he still looks soo soo young... hahahahah

Archived