Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

While your at it, folks, my intro to K-drama was Which Star Are You From?. Do not overlook Jung Ryeo Won as country-girl Kim Bokshil as my life today would be very different had I not met her. in this drama.. L-)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yiilin said:

The Real CZ

wrote:

»

yiilin said:<br />

<br />

The Real CZ said:<br />

<br />

missingpieceinme said:<br />

<br />

The Real CZ said:<br />

<br />

missingpieceinme said:<br />

I love Ryeo Won since I watched Princess Ja myung Go<br />

<br />

<br />

Is that drama good? I've been meaning to watch it for a while now.<br />

<br />

Oh you should watch it. Although many people think that drama Ja Myung Go has a slow development and some details waste too much time, I still think that it's a worth-watching drama because of the touching and perfect acting of Ryeo Won, and the love between the poor princess who has to choose either her country or her first love, the pangs of parting , etc..Hope you will enjoy it

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks. I just finished The King of Dramas last night and I want to watch more of her dramas, so I'll be checking out Ja Myung Go ^^.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I don't know you have or haven't seen The History of Salaryman.<br />

She is so funny and awesome

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah, that's the drama that really made me a fan of Ryeo Won. Before HotS, the only drama I had seen her in was My Name is Kim Sam Soon, but what Kdrama fan hasn't seen that drama? lol

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jung Ryeo Won, "I Always Use This While Filming"

“Whenever I have to do close ups that are 10 cm and need makeup for long periods of time, I favor ‘Double Ware Foundation’.”

Jung Ryeo Won, who enjoys using the Double Ware Foundation while filming, was actually selected as the new beauty muse for Ester Lauder’s ‘Double Ware Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF10/PA++ (Double Ware Foundation)’.

Ester Lauder’s ‘Double Ware Foundation’ became famous and known as the ‘Actress’ Foundation’ as makeup artists used it on actresses.

It allows the radiant skin to look flaw free even from 10 cm away. Just by lightly applying it, it covers the skin’s flaws and pores for up to 15 hours, maintaining the foundation for a long time.

Due to the surprising tenacity and the cover ability to make the skin look flaw free, bloggers are naming this product as ‘Friday Night’s Foundation’ and it’s spreading by word of mouth.

On the 10th during the pictorial for Double Ware Foundation, Jung Ryeo Won wore the makeup for a long time without needing to fix her makeup, confirming her that her skin is of a fashionista seeing that her skin was radiant.

Source

Translation: Yeoshindeul @ yeoshindeul.tumblr.com

robbo4 said:

While your at it, folks, my intro to K-drama was Which Star Are You From?. Do not overlook Jung Ryeo Won as country-girl Kim Bokshil as my life today would be very different had I not met her. in this drama.. L-)

Thanks, I'll be sure to check that drama out as well. Good thing I'm on summer break haha.

the only movie of her catch my eyes is Pain

the others confused me :-)

yiilin said:

The Real CZ

wrote:

»

robbo4 said:<br />

While your at it, folks, my intro to K-drama was Which Star Are You From?. Do not overlook Jung Ryeo Won as country-girl Kim Bokshil as my life today would be very different had I not met her. in this drama..

L-)

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks, I'll be sure to check that drama out as well. Good thing I'm on summer break haha.

Guest dianaincanada

One of my favourite actresses! I loved 'What Star Did You Come From?' and 'History of the Salaryman'.

Guest jjsweeter0211

At " Aging Family" VIP Premiere tonight  to support actress Gong Hyo Jin and actor  Park Hae Il 
201305062049582610_1.jpg201305062048002610_1.jpg20130506204712952.jpg201305062045162610_1.jpg130506_51879841510af.jpg

Archived