Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung Ryeo Won- Two films in just this year!

Jung Ryeo Won, who had been MIA since her appearance in the 2009 SBS drama ‘Ja Myung Go‘, is returning from her two-year hiatus with not just one, but two films this year. One film has already finished filming, and Jung is in the midst of filming another movie, which will open in box offices later this year.

The first movie is called ‘Sleeping with the Enemy‘, and it’s a comedy film set in 1950s Korea about villagers lobbying against soldiers who invaded their village during the Korean War. Jung plays the role of a naive country maiden.

Her second movie, ‘Pain‘, tells the story of a man who cannot feel pain (Kwon Sang Woo) and a woman who is unusually physically weak (Ryeo Won). A movie representative commented, “Actors have had a period of ascension, creating little room for actresses. This year, many starring actresses are having their comeback, so Chungmuro (the Korean movie industry) will become more abundant.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/ha-ji-won-jung-ryeo-won-and-yoon-eun-hye-to-return-with-new-films

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Netizens discover a letter from actress Jung Ryeo Won to the ‘Boy Friend’ members

3f441eaa39c31bdf09cee21d0fe9c318.jpg

With Starship Entertainment’s upcoming boyband, ‘Boy Friend‘, headlining after the teaser release of Youngmin and Kwangmin, a letter the twins received from actress Jung Ryeo Won was recently discovered by netizens.

Back in 2002, the twins had made an appearance with the actress in the drama, “Saxophones and Mochi“. After the drama concluded, Ryeo Won delivered a handwritten letter giving advice to the young rookies, which read:

“You young’uns! Wow, the drama is finally over!! You’re happy, right right? What? Did you just say that you’re so sad because you can’t see me anymore?? Hehe… It must’ve been so hard for you to adjust to the film set, but I’m so proud of you for sticking through with confidence, just like true men!

When you see nuna next time, I’ll buy you something delicious… Don’t forget me!

No matter what you do, always make sure that you do your best and work hard. You two are so handsome, so learn how to play hard to get with girls or else you’ll be misunderstood. Always be happy and healthy!”

Netizens commented, “How heartwarming, she wrote them a handwritten letter,” “Ryeo Won-ssi is an amazing person,” and “The Kim Hyun Joong-look alike twins had such an active past.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/netizens-discover-a-letter-from-actress-jung-ryeo-won-to-the-boy-friend-members

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jung Ryeo Won looking lovely for ‘CECI’

201105061339551001_1.jpg

Actress Jung Ryeo Won showed off her literal doll-like looks in this latest pictorial for ‘CECI‘ magazine.

In the fashion magazine’s May issue, Jung Ryeo Won flaunted her beauty in romantic looks that are perfectly suited for spring. Through the use of bright makeup, her small face, large eyes, and pink lips were highlighted against an antique set, giving off an elegant yet mysterious feel.

Fans commented, “Is she human? A doll? I can’t tell” “Fashionista Jung Ryeo Won for sure” and “I’m curious as to how tall she is”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/jung-ryeo-won-looking-lovely-for-ceci

• 3 weeks later...

i love ryeowon's style! i like that she works hard too, b/c unlike other singers-turned-actors, she had to work her way from small/supporting roles to main ones.

anyways, totally loved her acting and style in alex's new mv! anyone have pics/screen caps? all news/blogs seem to post the same 4 pics...lol. thanks in advance!

Guest adikkeluangman

Alex releases comeback teaser starring Jung Ryeo Won

201105311239411001_1.jpg

On May 31st, Clazziquai’s Alex released a teaser video for his upcoming second album!

The teaser video features his title track, “Even If I Try to Go Crazy“, with actress Jung Ryeo Won as the special leading role. Random Visual Team, which houses some of Korea’s top photographers, has also grabbed the megaphone for the music video, leading many to wonder what the final results will show.

In the dramatic teaser, Jung Ryeo Won coldly asks through tears, “Are you crazy? You’re not even human. Why can’t you understand a word I’m saying?!”

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/alex-releases-comeback-teaser-starring-jung-ryeo-won

Guest adikkeluangman

Alex reveals MV for “Even If I Try to Go Crazy” starring Jung Ryeo Won

After releasing a teaser earlier in the week, Clazziquai’s Alex has just released his second album titled, “Just Like Me.”

The album is the work of three years and features the maturity his musical style has undergone in the process. Known for his smooth, romantic image, the tracks aim to bring out a bit of a masculine charm.

Additionally, his MV for the title track, “Even If I Try to Go Crazy” starring Jung Ryeo Won has also been released where the latter was revealed to have walked and ran for 12 hours straight for the filming.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/alex-reveals-mv-for-even-if-i-try-to-go-crazy-ft-jung-ryeo-won

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung Ryeo Won’s doll-like body

20110606_1307290368_74398600_1.jpg

Actress Jung Ryeo Won’s doll-like body is quite the topic!

Through an online forum, a candid picture from Jung Ryeo Won’s photoshoot for a fashion magazine was revealed. In this picture, Jung Ryeo Won’s non-photoshopped doll-like face and perfect body was clearly seen.

Also, despite wearing only slippers, netizens became jealous over her straight, perfect legs and perfectly proportioned body.

Netizens commented, “Jung Ryeo Won’s doll-like body, it’s really a masterpiece”, “She’s really pretty” and “The legs are amazing”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/jung-ryeo-wons-doll-like-body

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

January 5, 2012

Jeong Ryeo-won and Lee Beom-soo in handcuffs?

Source: Nate via hancinema.net

43108997.8.jpg

Jeong Ryeo-won revealed a picture of herself and Lee Beom-soo in handcuffs on her Twitter (@yoana81) on January 5th.

She has a surprised look on her face and Lee Beom-soo has that unique charismatic look.

Netizens say, "What did they do wrong?", "Lee Beom-soo has charisma indeed", "The two look good together" and more.

Jeong Ryeo-won and Lee Beom-soo are currently in the drama "Salaryman" together.

History of the Salaryman episode 4

ep4_1.jpg

January 16, 2012

Lee Beomsoo & Jeong Ryeowon's 'Old Boy' parody causes laughter

Source: Nate via hancinema.net

200533170.jpg

Lee Beom-soo and Jeong Ryeo-won's tiny "Old Boy" parody gave viewers something to smile about.

On January 16th's broadcast of the 5th installment of SBS drama "Salaryman" (written by Jang Yeong-cheol and Jeong Kyeong-soon-I, directed by Yoo In-sik), Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo) and Yeo-chi (Jeong Ryeo-won) cornered the criminal that murdered Ho-hae (Park Sang-myeon).

While first introducing himself as a member of the Korean National Intelligence Service (NIS), Yoo-bang created an opportunity to penetrate the Cheon Ha Group and look for the secret new medicine product. After a police investigation, the Group discovered that he was not an NIS agent and the name he gave was not his real name.

After this, Yoo-bang donned a purple shirt, wild wig and sunglasses with an upturned frame, perfectly resembling Choi Min-sik's character from "Old Boy" and allowing him some more time to look for the new medicine alone.

During this time Yeo-chi was also dressed in tatters and watching these two running around together looking so pitiful brought smiles to viewers' faces.

In this episode, Yoo-bang and Yeo-chi also cornered the suspect they saw kill Ho-hae, but afterward the fugitive was able to avoid identification by the police, drawing viewers in.

1326722860_259994.jpg

Thanks to dramaok at History of the Salaryman drama thread ~

ajnkipncqaeomlg.jpg

Salaryman production staff and director helped celebrate Jeong Ryeo Won's birthday at the drama filming location.

Jeong's birthdate: 1981. 01. 21

she is so much fun to watch in this drama. her best role and my favorite of hers so far!

she really channels Yeochi so well. her new-found appreciation of food is so child-like in sweetness.

Guest seoulology

I love this actress! I'm currently watching her latest drama, History of a Salaryman and I'm loving it. I wasn't interested at first but started it because of her and stayed because of the Hero's hysterical antics!

Archived