Nuthang : The Official

Guest Rachel Lee.

Guest Lishathestain

they're not all hot, trust me. lee sunki for sure is er, slightly unattractive.

LMAO i just read this. but yea u are right :P

well idk who's who (can't read korean..) but i guess i'll just put up pics of the other guys that i found..eventhough they're not as good looking ahem.

this one i'm pretty sure is a model also yea.

Picture4-12.png

Picture7-12.png

Picture5-13.png

Picture6-11.png

^his last pic reminds me of Sul Woo Suk the ulzzang (and no..he's not the immaphotoshopallmypics ulzzang -_-)

Picture10-8.png

c:as labeled

Guest Rachel Lee.

poop-a-shoop-a-loop, yes TOP and GD have known each other for 8 years. watch the come to play episode with GDTOP & gummy. they mention it. :)

edit.

okay people. please. read. this. read it, comprehend, & store it inside your heads.

NUTHANG IS MERELY A CIRCLE OF CLOSE FRIENDS.

THAT'S IT. they're not uhljjangs, they're not a boyband, they're not a club, they're a CLIQUE of FRIENDS like you and your little group of friends at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean i don't mean to be a complete richard simmons, but you have to understand how frustrating it is to say the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again. it's just like the thread title. they're just gd's friends. that's it. zip. no more. i appreciate the "they're kinda weird looking" or "they're pretty scary" or "this whole group thing's a little lame" or "oh man they're hot !" but i do NOT appreciate the "wait so . . . is this real?" or "wait so are they friends?" because THOSE ARE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS THAT I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED 3253263277438438 TIMES.

KILL MY LIFE ! T_T

EDIT.

THANK YOU, poop-a-shoop-a-loop. took the words out of my mouth.

juju-bar : but jujubar, that's exactly what this is. they're just a lame exclusive group of friends from your typical high school. but STRESS? really? & yes, i did pop a vein. the blood squirted all over my carpet & drenched my white shirt. of course. how did you know, you genius, you? :)

lovecubedlee : yeah, i didn't post their pictures for a reason, haha. the original point of this thread was just to show people that gd has some hot friends but it ended up as a nuthang thread. : /

OKAY, this is it.

can we not argue & end up closing this thread that i've worked so hard on? i'm gonna disregard anymore argument inducing comments.

Guest SMiLEySx3

Whooo . Gotta` give it to GD to have hot friends juhs like him .

This is so cute lols . And TOP is part of it too now eh ? ^____~ .

They dresss really hot juhs like GD<3

Guest ii_christie

GD & TOP are not like the others posted above. The others look all dark and grungy xD They are all hot though.

Guest lovejyk

Man, to the people who are giving you a hard time about them being friends or whatnot... I mean whatever.Some Korean fans are too obsessed and too weird.

Its cool to see that famous celebrities like GD and TOP can have a close circle of friends who also happen to be a little famous on their own as well.

Guest heart-beat

kyungil is so cute XD & I still don't like how soohyuk is so damn skinny; he's only skin/bones!

NUTHANG, interesting name.

but, your words .. NOT friends, but are JUST friends? which of the other?

Guest ninasaurus

I think I just died a little after looking at those pictures x__x . they are so

freaking hot hot hot. omg yeah. lmao I have nothing else to say because I'm too

busy staring at the hot pictures.

Guest june1ov3

i've always thought that lee hyuksoo was hottt and that his being friends with g-dragon was a plusplus!

two hot best friends. :]

but now to find out that there are more hotties and that they are in a little friendship circle called "nuthang"

is a little too much for my liking.. haha.. they shouldn't be called anything ><;

let the hotness just be! haha.. but probably fans named them nuthang right?

cause.. .. gdragon and his crew wouldn't REALLY name themselves nuthang right? are they like.. trying to

rip off of new kids on the block? new kids.. new thang.. ~

ehh idk. anywhos.

lee hyuksoo is way too skinny.

is his waist size like 25? 26?

but his washboard abs are.. great eye candy :)

leehyuksoo.jpg

leehyuksoo1.jpg

leehyuksoo2.jpg

leehyuksoo3.jpg

credits:naver.com

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Oh my Jesus.

Is this real?

Can I touch them?

Can I take one home?

Damn, what a sexy group of friends.

Quite emo though. And skinny. And yeah. Model-ish.

TOP is in it too? Haha GD's picking favorites :P Whatever happened to GDYB? And touching Seungri all the time. (:

P.S. Hyuksoo's nose reminds me of a hawk or a eagle's. I don't know why.

Guest phenom-achine

i want to see the other "members" :P

to think they wear smaller size jeans than me..ouch.

now idk who's this beside hyuksoo..could he be another guy from Nuthang lol

%7Boption%7DPicture2-17.png

the guy with hyuksoo is lee hyunjong.. a nuthang member of course :D.

kyungil is so cute XD & I still don't like how soohyuk is so damn skinny; he's only skin/bones!

NUTHANG, interesting name.

but, your words .. NOT friends, but are JUST friends? which of the other?

they're not friends just because they're models/are famous. (meaning they didn't form the group because of their status)

They are JUST a group of close friends. It's just that a couple of them happen to be famous.

It's not really that hard to understand lol !

but anyway, wow a lot of them are smokers!

I don't think TOP smokes anymore (at least not any fans who caught him smoking right? lol XD) so I wonder if it's hard to be around all these smokers lol.

Guest Lishathestain

the guy with hyuksoo is lee hyunjong.. a nuthang member of course :D.

ah thanks lol. i can feel the "nuthang" vibe from him lmao :lol:

they're not friends just because they're models/are famous. (meaning they didn't form the group because of their status)

They are JUST a group of close friends. It's just that a couple of them happen to be famous.

It's not really that hard to understand lol !

but anyway, wow a lot of them are smokers!

I don't think TOP smokes anymore (at least not any fans who caught him smoking right? lol XD) so I wonder if it's hard to be around all these smokers lol.

does GD smoke? lol.

but yea lots of them are smokers.. which adds the cool effect for pics but of course..bad..bad for the health :lol:

HyukSoo with ... :sweatingbullets:

Picture1-12.png

Guest sushichica

wowoowow.

officially the hottest clique of friends on the face of planet.

can i be part of this group. lol

they are all so individualized, original. I bet they all have such cool personalities.

GD and his friends rock!

Archived