Nuthang : The Official

Guest Rachel Lee.

Okay. This is sooooooooo lame. What is this other than your typical exclusive group of friends at a highschool? And cliques are ONLY meant to make outsiders feel lame. At least in my opinion... Wow, this makes me look like I was like "the" loner in high school... haha.

And to the OP, chill, okay? Don't stress too much about other people not understanding you. I swear while reading one of your posts I thought you popped a vein or something. lol.

But who doesn't chill with a group of friends? I mean, at some point or another we've all decided to embarrassingly name our "crews"

So the boys decide to be NUTHANG, its probably just for kicks and theyre not going to like eat you if you ask to join. Its just a bunch of (ridiculouslydreamy) boys being... ridiculouslydreamy boys.

total random sidenote. My heart cant stop fluttering. I am lame. I know.

Guest MEIYEE

Dang I was gonna stalk Song Kyungil's Cyworld but he doesn't have one! T_T

Hahaha this reminded me of when I was in elementary school and had a name for our group of friends too. :lol:

Guest miyavidoll

where did u get your sources from?

and what lee hyuk soo said is false. he does not accept every friend request.

Guest Chopstickx

Okay. This is sooooooooo lame. What is this other than your typical exclusive group of friends at a highschool? And cliques are ONLY meant to make outsiders feel lame. At least in my opinion... Wow, this makes me look like I was like "the" loner in high school... haha.

And to the OP, chill, okay? Don't stress too much about other people not understanding you. I swear while reading one of your posts I thought you popped a vein or something. lol.

i agree with hellocatty, who doesn't hang out with a certain group of friends? this group of friends just happened to decide to give themselves a name. but i'm guessing that you're just irked by the fact that they were given an official thread here? i don't really mind it, but yeah.

Guest michelle smells

i was so suprised to see jangdonggeun in there.

so i went to his cy, and his name is jangdonggon.

XD

lol.

Guest doofus9

wow hot guys in one crew... if i ever saw them my jaw would snap off lols but dangggg sung kyungil is just MEGAHOT

Guest kimbles

Rachel Lee: YOU ARE AMAZING *__* Thank you so much for this awesome thread! It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it and it looks great xD Now with that being said, I have been a long time fan of Soo Hyuk and I had always wondered why I would see the words 'nuthang' floating around on naver blogs in correlation to him. But now I finally know, haha :D

As for the non-model, are they famous because of their looks or simply because they're friends with *ahem* famous people?

Um, no one said the non-models are famous over this. Do you know who they are? Well, I sure don't and I don't think that's the point. They didn't do this to be famous...

Ah, it upsets me that this thread is getting such a bad rap over nothing. But whatever :\ Anyway, thanks once again Rachel for creating this thread and providing a bunch of info :DD

Guest lovecubedlee

LMAO i just read this. but yea u are right :P

well idk who's who (can't read korean..) but i guess i'll just put up pics of the other guys that i found..eventhough they're not as good looking ahem.

this one i'm pretty sure is a model also yea.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...Picture4-12.png

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...Picture7-12.png

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...Picture5-13.png

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...Picture6-11.png

^his last pic reminds me of Sul Woo Suk the ulzzang (and no..he's not the immaphotoshopallmypics ulzzang -_-)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...Picture10-8.png

c:as labeled

^^ mm i kind of suck at reading korean but i think it goes like this...

1.) lee hyun jong

2.) jang dong geun

3.) lee jong yoon

4.) lee won suk

5.) park tae young

6.) lee sun ki

7.) lee joon sang

** plz correct me if i'm wrong

but yeah O_O not ALLLll of them are that hot HAHA

but maybe as a suggestion to Rachel Lee. ...maybe add these pix to the first post so people can see the others..

most people don't read anything but the first post anyway...

they aren't as hot...so maybe just shove them all together in the end...."ohyeah....here are the rest -___-"

but yeah....if you want...

Um, no one said the non-models are famous over this. Do you know who they are? Well, I sure don't and I don't think that's the point. They didn't do this to be famous...

Of course no one said anything [by the time I wrote that] If I knew, I wouldn't ask =P When people don't know certain thing, they get curious and they'll ASK questions. Whether you like that questions or not that's another story.. *shrugs*

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

haha these guys have too much time on their hands xP

but it's cute nonetheless having a "crew"

i love their styles

gd and top!!! <333

Guest Lishathestain

^^ mm i kind of suck at reading korean but i think it goes like this...

1.) lee hyun jong

2.) jang dong geun

3.) lee jong yoon

4.) lee won suk

5.) park tae young

6.) lee sun ki

7.) lee joon sang

** plz correct me if i'm wrong

but yeah O_O not ALLLll of them are that hot HAHA

but maybe as a suggestion to Rachel Lee. ...maybe add these pix to the first post so people can see the others..

most people don't read anything but the first post anyway...

they aren't as hot...so maybe just shove them all together in the end...."ohyeah....here are the rest -___-"

but yeah....if you want...

ooh thanks im pretty sure u got the first and #6 right :D

but yea i was gonna suggest the same thing.

cos i keep seeing "OMG THEY ARE ALL HOT" well... no not all of them :P

but they seem really cool though

hyuksoo (again lol)

2h2hzjc.png

Guest xXsmilesXx

song kyungil

hell-loooooo

damn that boy is fione.

more pic of him please.

& Hyuksoo, whoot i've always admired him.

Guest miss_juicy

soOOOo feeling the lips rings (maybe becuase i myself have one LOL)

but they sport it SUPER smexyyyy

i would like to see the other ppls pictures.. since i dont have cyworld ot watver its called :|

we had a little name for our crew in HS.. lol

ok more like ppl called us the wild asian b*tches...

i guess that wasnt a good example

Guest melah

haha at first i thought it's nuthang as in "nothing". lolz

wow GD's got such hot friends. *drool*

i swear that yang seungho dude is a Miyavi look-alike!!! (at certain angles)

Archived