Nuthang : The Official

Guest Rachel Lee.

Guest ygchixzta1177

Haha when i saw the title i thought "New Thang" but everyone thinks of "Nut Hang"... lol weird.

But can you imagine seeing this group of friends out together? Even if they weren't models or anything.

Seriously...we'd all prolly just stare and wish we could turn our head in 360s. I'm usually not into this kind

of dressing style with guys but sure as heck they can pull anything off. Lucky people who look good with anything on, and with any kind of hairstyle. And oh is it just me or does the link you have down for "other members photos" just bring you back to the soompi forum's front page?

Guest maydai3333

haha, why am i not surprised about their styles. GD has some pretty hot friends.

iheartBIGBANG so true so true

Guest eastsea_sarang

eh? so i'm confused..these boys themselves formed a group together and called themselves "nuthang" because they're "hott?" lol.gd's model friends are okay, but i really like that choi seung hyun (top!) haha! :w00t:

Guest BabyPAM

No actully some of them we really good friends prior to BIG BANGS DEBUT. They didnt form this clique cause they're all hot and model like, cause some of the guys within this clique are fat and ugly no offence. They're like a regular group of boys, nevermind the normal, but just a group of friends trying to have fun

Guest -JING-

some of them are REALLY HOT

they all give off the same aura though

all skinny, badass, kinda emo, rough

when I look at them it just screams "ELITE" to me.

I don't know why but they kind of give off that type of feeling XD

it must be nice for a girl to be friends with jiyong

talk about MAN CANDY

Guest lovecubedlee

hey guys,

just to share a vid i found on YT

credits to siwoand

it has hyuksoo & yangseungho

there's other vids that siwoand posted...just look for anything with 7 models

i'm not sure what it is...a show??

Guest lets_rockie_it

thanks for the vid

golly even if they were just bunch of skinny guys or bunch of fat guys or watever

they got style they got the thing they are the stuff

and i must say i love em already

they are so hot love their style

anyways thanks so much for the vid hotness!!!

omo i love the one with that mohawk and piercing on the lips HOTNESS!!!!!

Guest c i e l`

Nosebleed. Yah......seriously those boys are damn hot.

You know they're regular boys; but still!

Haha that's one really hot clique, I wouldn't mind hanging out with friends like this =p

lol

this is what the world needs again. a couple of hot (i hope) straight guys who are somehow closely knitted friends. they got a name to title their inner group of friends? and theres 4 of them....this is sounding like F4! tahaha....sorry this is just too funny... :P

Guest Uyen Duong

That's coool. Sounds sexy, hehe.

FORREALSSSS, SONG KYUNGIL is just WHOA.

I was like.. drooling O_______O..

They do look kinda emo.. but not AS MUCH as I've seen the hardcore ones.

They sexy.. (:

this is what the world needs again. a couple of hot (i hope) straight guys who are somehow closely knitted friends. they got a name to title their inner group of friends? and theres 4 of them....this is sounding like F4! tahaha....sorry this is just too funny... :P

There're 12 of them actually.

Archived