Nuthang : The Official

Guest Rachel Lee.

Guest stupidfactory

Woooo~

I love their style. A lil emo, weird (okay not the best word to use) and cool fashion.

The 2nd picture of Yang Seungho, HOT.

Guest pinkxstrawberry

lmao, when i first glanced at the thread and saw the name, my immediate thought was "nuthang= new thang", it never even occured to me that some people wud have thought it was pronounced as "nut hang" until i reread the name, hahahahaha! but yea, i agree with every1...hot hot hot!

Guest kimalli92

I don't like guys with lip rings but man, SONG KYUNGIL IS AN EXCEPTION.

He's hottttttttttt. :D

I am so loving GD's friends!

Guest __jinnny-shi.

So i have been wondering how in the world did GD get the style of skinny jeans, and ripped pants and all. & there i got the answer "nuthang" ; ) damnnn .they are finee! and its really surprising how GD and SeungHyun are in the nuthang crew~~ but nonetheless. Hot people has Hot friends. LOLOL <33

Guest badstar

I can't see most of their faces. LOL it's either their bangs are there or their hands are totally covering their face.

Emo? Eccentric? EMO!!! haha

That guy with the cig looks hot though. AND OF COURSE!!! GD and TOP's the hottest among them!

Guest iara888

haha I thought it's pronounced like "nothing"

Out of all of them, Gd and TOP seem, well, most pleasing to the eye lol.

Sorry, they seem... emo... and TOP is friends w/ Gd's friends?! Like, they were close friends before trainee/debut?

And is it hyuksoo or soohyuk? In the title it says hyuksoo but in the text it says soohyuk... it's soohyuk, right? (Otherwise I would remember Hyuksu b/c it's Eunhyuk + Junsu :lol: )

Guest kihae-love

There's NOTHING wrong with NUTHANG.

^ hahaha, i just had to say it. XD

They're cool, i wish i was as hott, girl version.

Jiyoung's friends are cool, just like him!

haha! see the resemblence?! :D

I never thought of models as emo!

haha, it's a WHOLE NEW WORLD!

Nuthang's sexy.

Hwaiting. (:

Guest AnBiForever

Holy crap my nose is bleeding!!! Anyone got extra tissues???? JK JK... In my opinion they should so change their group name to HotThang!!! LOL!! Song Kyungil is SIZZLIN HOT!!!!!! *more nosebleed* HAHA Dam.m it I keep say NOTHING *smacks head*

i really happy to see a nuthang's thread here ^^

Same.

I wish you could find their agencys or something.

I want to see more of Hyuksoo's editorial work.

Guest Aerolite

I think they all look kind of feminine...Except for GD and TOP (if he's really in it). I like their style, but only the Big Bang guys.

Archived