Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain cooks for his family at home

He cooks fried rice with crab after buying seafood at supermarket

rain_oppa.png

Seoul — In the latest episode of The Manager, Rain gave viewers a glimpse of his kitchen. After Rain’s guest appearance on the show last week, the March 6 broadcast of MBC’s The Manager continued to follow the star as he goes about his everyday life. During the episode, Rain went to the supermarket to buy seafood for dinner, including a massive king crab and some fresh sashimi.

The K-pop idol then went home to personally cook fried rice with crab for his family, showing his and Kim Tae Hee’s home and kitchen in the process. As reported on Soompi, the video showed that the couple had installed a baby fence on the stairs to keep their young daughters safe and there was an assortment of toys tucked away in a crib. Rain said that he personally designed the interior of their home, as panellists and guests watched the video of Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s kitchen.

Later, after he had finished cooking, Rain called out to his family, “Let’s eat!” He then worried, “Why is it so quiet? The kids aren’t usually like this.” Finally, he turned to the camera and said, “Since my family is very shy, our filming for today will end here. Thank you.”

Born on June 25, 1982, Jung Ji-hoon, better known by his stage name Rain is a South Korean singer-songwriter, actor, and music producer.

Rain’s musical career includes seven albums (six Korean, one Japanese), 28 singles and numerous concert tours around the world. He achieved breakthrough success with his third Korean album, It’s Raining (2004), which spawned the number one single of the same name. The album sold a million copies in Asia, and established Rain as an international star.

Rain made his acting debut in the 2003 drama Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School. His lead role in the pan-Asia hit drama Full House (2004) established his status as a Hallyu star. In 2008, Rain made his Hollywood debut in the film Speed Racer and starred in Ninja Assassin (2009). The latter made him the first Korean to win an MTV award.

Rain had set up his own company twice, the first being J. Tune Entertainment in 2007, and then R.A.I.N. Company in 2015./TISGFollow us on Social Media

credit : https://theindependent.sg/rain-cooks-for-his-family-at-home/

CIIPHER Reveals Rain Banned Them From Dating — Rain Explains Why

Rain put a dating ban on CIIPHER.

nbndKgxHFFfGZLkQ4tICr12YaWriSWre7uHUXf7c

Rain recently appeared on SKY & SBS2‘s Soo Mi’s Mountain Cabin where he revealed that he gave CIIPHER a dating ban.

HIK3q2TDeqj4Z9hic9RsYacZiS7PFycZcNiLsbMr

Rain as well as CIIPHER’s Hyunbin, Tan, and Keita appeared on the show where the topic of dating came up.

ANk89eHApN_4hWjtC9m0uB98yHn_TTj6p4CYJ70N

That’s when the CIIPHER members confessed that they’re under a dating ban post debut.

We’re not allowed to date for 5 years after our debut.

— CIIPHER

And in response, Rain explained why he put the dating restriction on CIIPHER.

If you want to remain as a star, you can date right away. But if you want to become an artist who climbs to the top position, you don’t have time to date right now.

— Rain

f-NYe78J1BQf4WThmo6xULaaxp7LC-tPzsh-Dzq4

Spoiler

He then went on to describe just how competitive the industry is.

You can’t last in this industry without going crazy. Even if you put everything into your work and music, there’s no guarantee that you’ll make it.

— Rain

But what gained particular attention was when Rain was asked if he dated at their age.

Didn’t you date when you were their age?

— Park Myung Soo

And Kim Soo Bi jokingly exposed Rain for living a more free life in his 20s.

You succeeded while doing everything you wanted.

— Rain

Whatever the case, Rain only has CIIPHER’s best interests in mind! And hopefully, it all pays off!

8Es-f7bvBH2py9oYqhBgykd9hPII6gnW8THOgJMO

source : https://www.insight.co.kr/news/328525

[SBS Star] Ro Hong-chul Describes How Easy-going & Caring RAIN Is

201527937_1280.jpg

Entertainer Ro Hong-chul shared how much of an easy-going and caring person singer RAIN is. Recently, Ro Hong-chul updated his YouTube with a video of him talking in his car. During his talk, Ro Hong-chul mentioned his close friend RAIN. Ro Hong-chul said, "Let me talk about RAIN for a bit, guys. Many may assume that he is arrogant as he's had the taste of great popularity, right?" He continued, "It also seems like he's the kind of person who takes a huge amount of time on polishing his appearance and stuff like that, doesn't it? But he's like the easiest going guys I know."

Ro Hong-chul said that he often visits places with RAIN. He said, "When we go somewhere together, he brings stuff for me too. He brings me mixed nuts, chips and even some cookies he had at home that he thought tasted good." He resumed, "Besides, he cares about the environment. A lot of people use plastic kitchen bags to pack snacks, because it's just easier that way. But he always uses reusable containers."

Then, Ro Hong-chul remembered the day when him and RAIN went hiking not too long ago. Ro Hong-chul said, "On that day, he took something out of his bag again. He had brought four plums to share. He had washed them at home, and they were really tasty." He went on, "At that time, he was like, "Hyung, let's charge ourselves with these plums. We'll probably be walking quite a bit today.' RAIN does his best at all things, and I believe he leads an exemplary life. He's truly an incredible guy."

(Credit= 'rain_oppa' Instagram, '노홍철' YouTube)

(SBS Star)

Dingo Killing Voice

"Come on.... It's the first time I've ever played a killing voice."

https://web.facebook.com/100010685654792/videos/1329748317391344/

https://web.facebook.com/100010685654792/videos/1329748314058011/

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tasty Guys Episode 316

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

Rain on thigh wrestling! Who has a strong thigh? - Tasty Guys

RAIN's killing voice live!

01:20 Bad Guy

02:44 How to Avoid the Sun

04:40 Familiar Face

06:55 Instead of Saying Goodbye

08:13 I Do

08:50 LA SONG

10:53 Hip Song

12:03 It’s Raining

13:29 Rainism

17:13 Love Story (0912……afterwards)

19:06 Switch To Me (duet with JYP)

21:12 WHY DON’T WE (Feat. Chungha)

[SBS Star] RAIN Shares Why He Fell for Kim Tae-hee Besides Her Beauty

201528786_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN revealed that his wife actress Kim Tae-hee was beautiful both inside and out when he first met her. During the recent shooting of KBS' television show 'Sumi Sanjang', RAIN made a guest appearance.

201528788_1280.jpg

While they were sitting down together, the host Kim Sumi asked RAIN about the time when he met Kim Tae-hee for the first time. RAIN said, "We first met during the shooting of a commercial. She was absolutely beautiful then."

201528787_1280.jpg

Then, RAIN shared what he thought of Kim Tae-hee at that time. RAIN commented, "Not only was she beautiful, but she also seemed like an amazing person. I could see that by looking at how she treated the staff." He continued, "She was so considerate of them at all times. She brought them a packed lunch before herself, and things like that, you know." He added, "She really left a great impression on me, so I asked her out first."

201528789_1280.jpg

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee got married in January 2017. The couple have two daughters, who were born in October 2017 and September 2019.

(Credit= KBS Sumi Sanjang)

(SBS Star)

Rain Reveals Kim Tae Hee Will Take On Acting Again When She Meets The Right Project

She hasn’t stopped her career.

ux8SyrkhRD8UxOLy85yILZQb33qE5CPetML4IWsz

Singer Rain, who made an appearance on SkyTV’s Soomi’s Lodge, held a conversation with Kim Soomi about his wife, actress Kim Tae Hee.

GCqu2ZIBl-IWRnqi2g7meOZGJlCVkpMK16h58eTA

As they were cooking fish together, Kim asked how he first met Kim Tae Hee.

We first met while filming a commercial together. She was pretty.

— Rain

3cIG1xkXVTpq6L1pNRRvDwvrCLtYd_ui0TxtLgjX

But Kim Tae Hee’s charms didn’t stop there.

From her attitude, you could see how considerate she was to the staff. It was all so new to me, seeing her give the lunch boxes to the staff first.

— Rain

He also admitted that he made the first move in asking her to meet with him.

aiNma0L8_4MC_qfaiVlyRPi9KhDwBIQoGoP-ZSTa

Spoiler

Kim Soomi continued by asking if the reason Kim Tae Hee didn’t work because of the children.

No, she will work if she meets the right project. I always recommend that she works.

— Rain

ByorHbLuNGsZ3KjTmJ-eISZULgWhrq4_KeripM0c

Kim Soomi revealed that she also continued acting while pregnant. “I also played a role as a pregnant woman up until I was nine months pregnant. I then returned to acting one month after giving birth.”

Find out more about Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s love story on the next episode of Soomi’s Lodge at 10:40 PM KST.

source : https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/03/233418/

________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN Company posted these slide of videos 2-hours ago. Ciipher will debut on March 15.....so near, just few sleeps away. Here, they're promoting their mini-album, which is "Baby, I Can't". :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMXIJbqpYSw/?igshid=zrzxif2bmjze

*** Jackson Wang posted these slide of pictures 2-days ago with this message : :tounge_xd:

Thank you so much for everyone working really hard to come up with this body of work
[ MAGNETIC ]
RAIN & JACKSON WANG
Thank you TEAM WANG records & production
@xxboytoy @onewayyoungsky @onewaypeter
@blatinummusic crew
Doing magic on every song
Straight up Amazing
And nice pose in the room 2nd floor in MV
@ihannofficial @aaronkim_kangyoon
You guys didn’t show up
Let’s wait til the next vid
Eyyy brother
@mamesjao
Finally, its out
10 more to go Hang in there !!
@core.a.creative
Thank you for always coordinating along the process !
you guys made our ideas come to life
Thank you @sublimeartist FAM!!!!
Thank you to all the artist taking the time to participate in the shoot. I’m really thankful when you all said yes to participate when you all have busy busy busy schedules.
Thank you for all my fans supporting me since DAY 1.
It drives me to push myself harder every time.
We came this far and yet A VERY LONG WAY TO GO.
I hope I can make you all proud.

Moving on 2nd in a few days.  :star:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRggbxr9dd/?igshid=15evd4pktecwm

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

RAIN & Jackson's collaboration music video with Hani's appearance

https://web.facebook.com/biwithrain.cloudtaiwan/videos/436920147372079/

________________________________________________________________________________

RAIN & Jackson Wang

158016412_3829267373825877_8319197370357

Rock, paper, scissors in Soomi's Lodge with Junjin broadcasted via KBS on 210311 

*** The plot sounds interesting. I'm hoping it will be on Netflix! Can't wait for Rain's new drama! So excited to see him in the small screen again. :happy2:

**********************************************************************************************

Rain Confirmed To Star In New Fantasy Medical Drama

084da9ab516b4ed7a1fe67247de33ca4.jpeg?s=

Rain is making his return as an actor!

On March 17, it was confirmed that he would be taking on the lead role of Cha Young Min in the upcoming drama “Ghost Doctor” (literal title).

“Ghost Doctor” is being directed by Boo Sung Chul (“Heirs,” “Our Gap Soon“) and written by Kim Sun Soo (“Live Up to Your Name”). It is about two doctors who could not be more different in skills and personalities but end up combining spirits and bodies in a confused possession.

This will be Rain’s first new drama in two years. He last starred in the MBC drama “Welcome 2 Life” in 2019.

“Ghost Doctor” is being produced by Bon Factory, who has been behind hit dramas such as “Master’s Sun,” “She Was Pretty,” “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” “Encounter,” and more.

The drama is scheduled to air sometime in the second half of 2021.

Check out “Welcome 2 Life” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

[SBS Star] RAIN Shares Why Kim Tae-hee Was the Perfect Fit to Feature in Ciipher's Debut MV

201530239_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN shared why he thought his wife actress Kim Tae-hee was the perfect one to be in rookie group Ciipher's debut music video. On March 15, a debut press conference for Ciipher was held in Spigen Hall, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Ciipher is a 7-member K-pop boy group produced by RAIN; it is RAIN's first K-pop group that he has ever produced.

201530238_1280.jpg

During the press conference, the members of Ciipher spoke about Kim Tae-hee appearing in their music video 'An Ggulyeo'. WON said, "I'm really thankful that Kim Tae-hee joined our music video. I believe the music video came out better all thanks to her." TAG also commented, "'An Ggulyeo' is a song that a guy trying to show the best side of himself to earn love from a girl he has feelings for." He continued, "I thought if a beautiful person comes out in the music video, it would go with the song well. And Kim Tae-hee is someone you think of when talking about a beautiful person."

Then, RAIN said, "The members of Ciipher suggested an idea of having a gorgeous actress in their music video. They were considering the lyrics of the song." The singer resumed, "Well, there is one gorgeous actress by my side. So, I got her to listen to Ciipher's song." He added, "I continuously talked about Ciipher to her, and told her what things they could do. I would like to thank her for making a cameo appearance." Ciipher released the music video for 'An Ggulyeo' on March 15 at 6PM KST.

(Credit= Coupang, 'rain_ciipher' Twitter, 'Ciipher Official' YouTube)

(SBS Star)

*** I'm just happy that they were able to finally debut. It's a nice & awesome song. Congratulations to all of you guys. How come it's not on spotify? Wishing them good luck! KTH is a very supportive wife to RAIN. I just don't understand why RAIN has a 5-year dating ban for them. He seems to be very strict, which is not really very good to manage a group. Well, every idol group has a dating ban, anyway. Sad but true. Sigh..... MBLAQ disbanded shorttly. :crymeme:

Watch: Ciipher Says “I Like You” In Charming Debut MV Starring Kim Tae Hee

c2053cab43e64f4fbcc9a0ddd34e29ef.jpeg?s=

Updated March 15 KST:

Ciipher has made their grand debut!

Rain Company’s first boy group released the music video for their debut track “I like you” on March 15 at 6 p.m. KST.

Members TAG and Keita wrote the lyrics, and TAG co-composed the song with producer Mollo.

Check out the music video starring Kim Tae Hee below:

Original Article:

Kim Tae Hee will be showing support for her husband Rain by starring in the music video of Ciipher, the first boy group to debut under Rain Company!

A source from the label shared, “Kim Tae Hee will be starring in the music video for Ciipher’s title track ‘I Like You’ as an actress who appears on the TV screen.”

“I Like You” is both the name of their debut album and title track. In the music video, the seven members of Ciipher will fall for Kim Tae Hee after seeing her on TV and try their best to win her over.

Members TAG and Keita participated in the song along with Mollo, a new composer of the music label Psycho Tension. Rain himself produced the idol group, and he already appeared on various programs with them including “Master in the House” and “Weekly Idol.

Ciipher’s first mini album will be released on March 15 at 6 p.m. KST.

Are you looking forward to their debut?

Source (1) / soompi news

Kim Tae-hee to appear in music video of boy band produced by her husband Rain

http://img.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/newsV2/images/202103/f8914c1baf8b40eea322140faad60d10.jpg/dims/resize/740/optimize

By Dong Sun-hwa

Actress Kim Tae-hee will appear in a music video for Ciipher, a new K-pop boy band produced by her husband Rain.

Kim will be featured as an actress in the music video for the group's debut track "I Like You," according to Rain Company, its management agency. The song and the video are scheduled to be released at 6 p.m., Monday (KST).

http://img.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/newsV2/images/202103/b31c90e15f3c45ac80aa629121828bd1.jpg
K-pop boy band Ciipher / Courtesy of Rain Company

In the clip, Ciipher members will display their individual charms as they attempt to catch the eye of actress Kim.

Kim reportedly made the decision to support her husband, who is producing his company's first boy band project. He established Rain Company in 2015.

Kim made her screen debut in 2000 as a TV commercial model and has played a lead role in several hits, including the drama "Stairway to Heaven" (2003) and "Iris" (2009). The two married in January 2017.

Ciipher, comprising Tan, Hyunbin, Hwi, Keita, TAG, Dohwan and Won, became known to the public after appearing on a number of popular TV shows with Rain, such as SBS' "Master in the House" and MBC's "Omniscient Interfering View." The members reportedly took part in writing all five songs of the new release.

"Ciipher's members will slowly show who they are over the next three to four years," Rain said during the band's album showcase in Seoul. He was an emcee for the event.

Member Keita said, "I have been a trainee for about eight years ― I am so thrilled to finally showcase my work."

credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2021/03/732_305559.html

Kim Tae Hee Expresses Full Support for Rain as She is Set to Star in Ciipher’s Debut MV 'I like You'

Kim Tae Hee and Rain are the ultimate couple goals after the "Hi Bye, Mama" star showed her support for her husband's upcoming boy group, Ciipher. It came after the 40-year-old actress, who is famous for her goddess-like beauty, reportedly said yes to appear in the group's upcoming song "I Like You."

Kim Tae Hee to Star in Ciipher's Debut MV

In a recent report, the "Stairway to Heaven" actress is set to star in a debut music video by the seven-member boy band group, which was created by Rain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgKYucDDgd/?utm_source=ig_embed

This is said to be the singer-songwriter, actor, turned music producer's first boy group, which he established under the R.A.I.N. Company.

Following this, Kim Tae Hee will be part of Ciipher's debut, slated on March 15, with their mini-album, An Ggulyeo.

The upcoming boy band includes Won, Tan, Hwi, Hyunbin, Keita, Tag, and Dohwan.

According to the report, although the "Venus and Mars" actress will only have a brief appearance on the much-awaited music video, she will have a lasting impression and is said to hum along with Ciipher's debut song.

Moreover, in the video, the seven members fell in love with Kim Tae Hee after seeing her on T.V. as they put their best foot forward and attempts to win her over.

source : kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120097/20210315/kim-tae-hee-full-support-rain-ciipher-debut-mv.htm

Rain to star in upcoming drama ‘Ghost Doctor’

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/03/17/20210317000554_0.jpg
Actor Jung Ji-hoon (Sublime Artist Agency)

Actor and singer Jung Ji-hoon, also known as Rain, confirmed on Wednesday that he will play the lead role of Cha Young-min in upcoming fantasy medical drama “Ghost Doctor.”

The drama is about two doctors with polar opposite backgrounds, medical skills and personalities fusing together in body and soul.

Cha is a selfish and proud doctor with unparalleled medical expertise. After being involved in a series of unexpected events, he works hard as a character that enters the body of other doctors. The drama hopes to present a heartwarming story of ghosts of doctors who cannot leave the hospital and patient’s side event after their deaths.

“Ghost Doctor” marks Jung’s return to television drama following his role as an ace lawyer in MBC drama “Welcome 2 Life” in 2019.

He has been enjoying a renewed height of fame as his song “Gang” from 2017 gained popularity after it turned into an internet meme last year. After appearing in “Hangout with Yoo” last summer as a trio with superstar entertainers Lee Hyo-ri and Yu Jae-seok, Jung collaborated with singer Park Jin-young to release “Switch to Me” and collaborated with K-pop singer Chungha earlier this month to release “Why Don’t We.” He also started a YouTube entertainment show, “Season B Season,” last year.

The drama is made by production company Bon Factory that has created numerous hit dramas, including “You’re Beautiful,” “Master’s Sun,” “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” and “Encounter.” Director Boo Sung-chul of “The Heirs,” “Jang Ok-jung” and “Our Gap-soon” will join screenwriter Kim Sun-soo of “Live Up to Your Name” for the drama.

“Ghost Doctor” will air in the second half of this year.

By Lim Jang-won (ljw@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

Rain cast in new CJ ENM drama series 'Ghost Doctor'

Singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon, also known as Rain.  [SUBLIME ARTIST AGENCY]

Singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon, also known as Rain. [SUBLIME ARTIST AGENCY]

Singer and actor Rain, also known as Jung Ji-hoon, has been cast in new drama series “Ghost Doctor,” his agency confirmed Wednesday. This marks Jung’s first drama appearance in two years. His last drama was MBC’s “Welcome 2 Life” in 2019.  

“Ghost Doctor” is about two doctors who could not be more different in terms of both skills and personalities but end up combining spirits and bodies. Jung plays one of the doctors Cha Young-min, who is regarded as a genius but also notorious for being arrogant and self-centered.  

The drama series is being produced by CJ ENM-backed Bone Factory, which has produced numerous hit Korean dramas, such as “He is Beautiful” (2009), “Master’s Sun” (2013) and “She was Pretty” (2015).  

The drama is scheduled to air sometime in the second half of 2021.

BY YIM SEUNG-HYE   [yim.seunghye@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/03/17/entertainment/television/rain-jung-jihoon-kdrama/20210317153600474.html