Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Someone spotted RAIN at Mangwon Market. Is he shooting a show? I wonder what is this, though. :blush:  This is  a traditional market. This is loved by the locals. Apart from yummy hot food, you can also get fresh vegetables, fruits, and meats here. There's just so much to eat at Mangwon Market! Don't expect the market to be as foreigner-friendly, though. Stall owners don't know Mandarin or English. So, English menus are largely unavailable here. This is just a few minutes walk from Hongdae and the Han River. :takemymoney:

**************************************************************************************************************

118885621_3284490504976868_7383622932040

credit : Raincloud10

• Like 1

*** We will be able to see RAIN again at next week’s "Hidden Singer 6."  The teaser below says that his complete performance of Rainism and Gang will be released. Can't wait! :blush:

https://web.facebook.com/raincloudworld/videos/321460545635748/

__________________________________________________________________________________

*** In Kim Tae Hee's eyes, Rain is "the coolest man in the world"! JYP can't believe it: she doesn't seem to know his shortcomings..... :blush:

• Like 1

*** I believe that RAIN invested in the relationship so much. Kim Tae Hee and Rain both put equal effort into their relationship. I hope they stay going strong forever. They are perfect for each other! I love JYP relationship with RAIN ever since.  His interaction with him never changed at all. :blush:

************************************************************************************************************

J.Y. Park says he doesn't understand how Kim Tae Hee still has lovey-dovey eyes for Rain

1599800740-20200911-jypark.jpg

Back on September 10, J.Y. Park appeared as a guest on Rain's very own YouTube series, 'Season B Season'. 

On this day, Rain decided to "kidnap"(?) J.Y. Park so the two of them could spend some time chatting. Rain then revealed that there was a gathering involving Rain and his wife Kim Tae Hee, and J.Y. Park and his wife recently. 

Here, J.Y. Park said, "To be honest, what really surprised me about your wife... I mean of course I love you, and your fans love you. But your wife was saying, 'How can such a great man exist in this world? How can such a great man be my husband?'. I honestly think, that your wife doesn't know any of your flaws. Really. Like, I know you're cool and respectable, I know our Ji Hoon is cool and charismatic. But admit it Ji Hoon, you're not the single absolute best man in this entire world, right? But she's like, 'This man is the best man in the world'. And I'm just like, 'This guy? What's she talking about?'."

Bursting out laughing, Rain tried to explain, "This may sound a little childish, but I think I just give her that much trust." Still, J.Y. Park didn't seem to buy the explanation and responded, "Hmm..."

1599800709-0.jpg1599800709-1.jpg

1599800709-2.jpg

• Like 1

[SBS Star] VIDEO: J.Y. Park Says He Is Surprised How Much Kim Tae-hee Loves RAIN

201470363_1280.jpg

Singer/JYP Entertainment head producer J.Y. Park shared that he is surprised by how much actress Kim Tae-hee loves singer RAIN. On September 10, a new video was uploaded on RAIN's YouTube channel. In this video, RAIN was seen having a conversation with J.Y. Park while driving around Seoul.

201470364_1280.jpg

During the talk, J.Y. Park mentioned the last time they met with each other. J.Y. Park said, "The last time we saw each other was only like a week ago, right? We met with our wives." He continued, "You know what's so surprising about Tae-hee though? I feel like she doesn't know nor see your flaws." He explained, "I mean, I love you, and there are lots of people who love you. But she's like, 'How does a man like this exist? How is that man my husband?'"

201470362_1280.jpg

RAIN laughed, and J.Y. Park went on, "You are awesome indeed, but it's not like you are the most awesome guy in this world." He added, "She always says you are the most awesome guy, but how...? That's just something I don't get. Every time, it gets me thinking, 'Does she really mean it?' What happened there? Can you give me an explanation?" RAIN could not stop laughing for a while, then he commented, "I think it's because she's so pure. It's also that I give her that much trust." To this, J.Y. Park shortly responded with "Ah, okay..." and an awkward smile.

(Credit= '시즌비시즌 Season B Season' YouTube)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

Watch: “Once Again” Cast Dishes On Filming Romantic Scenes + Dances To BTS And Rain In “Ask Us Anything” Preview

51fd66bbb45647eb84f8d8dc9673c8a7.jpeg?s=

The cast of the hit KBS drama “Once Again” is coming to JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything”!

Finally, the “Once Again” cast shows off their dancing skills to the tune of Rain’s “Rainism” and “Love Song,” BTS‘s “Dynamite,” MAMAMOO‘s Hwasa‘s “Twit,” and more.

In the meantime, check out the preview below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

10 K-Pop Songs with the Most Perfect All-Kills (PAKs) on iChart of All Time

large_ebd7ea8d2b83b6a488f5f76ea04d30c489

These 10 K-pop songs have the most iChart's Perfect All-Kills (PAKs) in history. 

On September 14th, iChart updated the list of top 10 K-pop songs with the most Perfect All-Kills (PAKs) of all time. An iChart's Perfect All-Kill (PAK) is given to a song when it goes No.1 on the daily and realtime charts of iChart and South Korea's major charts.

Without further ado, check out the list below to see the top 10 K-pop songs with the most PAKs on iChart! 

#3 SSAK3 — 'Beach Again' (208 times)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/14/10-k-pop-songs-with-the-most-perfect-all-kills-paks-on-ichart-of-all-time-381183

• Like 1

*** Excerpts from Soompi article: ”BTS Talks About Their Biggest Musical Influences, Current Hobbies, And More”.  V mentioned about RAIN.

V also named his members as a big influence, saying that he started making his own music and even a mixtape because of them. “I want to say that it was possible because of my members,” he said. “Rain is also the person who made me think that being a singer seems like such a cool job. When I watched him on stage, I wondered how he could perform in such a cool way all on his own.”

When asked by Bae Chul Soo about what he thought about Rain’s viral hit “Gang,” V spoke about how much he loved Rain’s performances and his passion. He said, “I watched ‘Gang’ and thought that people would really like it once some time had passed. It’s addicting.”  :blush:

• Like 1

*** Another event endorsed by the couple. Follow the official account and leave comments to win a set of diffuser. Chuseok is drawing near and we could expect more events from brands endorsed by RAIN. Good luck to those who can participate. Chuseok this year 2020 will start on September 30. :blush:

119511256_3295595583866360_4843469867354

119169536_3295567970535788_9965469547567

• Like 1

*** Let it 비 episode 10 now available on Naver TV.  RAIN took an interview and shared some good tips. His tip for good photoshoots: his left face is better looking than his right face, and he won’t eat on the day of the shooting.  :blush:

Please watch full episode on Naver TV

https://tv.naver.com/v/15698589

• Like 1

*** This is a fun interview. But, is TMI (too much information???)  :sweating:

********************************************************************************************************

Question and RAIN's answer in Let it 비 episode 10

1. Your own routine before poster shooting?

No routine, why do I need a routine.

You think you would look cool even without any routine?

When did I say I am cool? It’s the make up artist who made me look cool.

2. Tip for a good shot?

This time I need to reply like a celebrity. My left face is better. And if possible, I won’t eat anything on the day of shooting.

3. If you could only eat one food your whole life: Chicken or Pizza?

Of course chicken. I am not that fond of pizza.

4. If you can leave now, where do you want to go?

It’s coronavirus time now, where can you go?

If there is no coronavirus.

I would like to get in a camping trailer and travel around our country. Our country has many nice places.

5. My charming point - Perfect body vs handsome face?

(Asked his staff), tell honestly what do you think?

Staff: of course Rain oppa’s face
it’s face!

6. What do you think is your humor score?

I don’t really know. When I made interesting comments to people around me, I don’t know if they laughed because it’s interesting, or whether it’s because of business relationship.

7. Please tell Let it 비 viewers one of your TMI

When you guys eat pork belly, do you eat with Chojang sauce? No? Try it. It’s really delicious. Chojang sauce with sesame oil. And there is the Ssamjang pepper sauce. The ratio is Ssamjang 1, Sesame oil 1, Chojang 3. To me it’s delicious .
(Look forward to viewers feedback)

8. You will show a bit of your body at today’s shooting?

That’s what I heard. It’s just a manly, rough sexy concept. Something like that. I don’t know how much I have to show off my body, need to discuss with the author.
(Discussion result revealed )

New coined word test to be continued.

https://web.facebook.com/raincloudworld/videos/3442826842444093/

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*** Looks like RAIN was shooting a CF for Jeep this morning. We all saw his red Gladiator in Season B Season, the owner of the No 1 Gladiator. :blush:

119486085_3295443617214890_4612303791019

119201155_3295443687214883_3174944528422

119660613_3295443790548206_5536460038725

119586004_3295443863881532_5690773508978

Spoiler

119423127_3295443937214858_8460638016161

These Are The Top 20 Most Popular K-Pop Songs Right Now Based On Instiz iChart

This chart looks a lot different than some others!

There are many different ways to measure the success and popularity of a K-Pop song — by its YouTube views and likes, by its Spotify streams, by album sales, and many more. The Instiz iChart collects data from a variety of Korean music charts and compiles them into one chart to determine which songs are most popular by calculating the data into points. Below are the current 20 most popular K-Pop songs based on this chart!

20. “Summer Hate” by Zico ft. Rain

Instiz iChart points: 2,784

YouTube views: 9.00 million

YouTube likes: 301.6k

2. “Beach Again” by SSAK3

Instiz iChart points: 16,174

YouTube views: 9.53 million

YouTube likes: 304.7k

source : https://www.ichart.kr/

PD: Last time,  we understood that you have been learning the newly coined words, so we will have a test today. We will start with a very easy one.

Q1. 별다줄 (byeol da jul)

Rain: Starbucks? ( the first two words are the same as the Korean word for Starbucks).

Wrong. It is an abbreviation of “shortening everything”. (When one can’t understand what the other person was talking or couldn’t hear clearly what was said).

Rain: Oh I wanted to say that, really.

Q2 TMT

Rain: What is TMT?

T is too.

Rain: Too Much Talker! Yesss! I got this right!

Q3. Now we will go to a slightly more difficult one. 오저치고 (o jeo chi go)

Rain: (Doubting what he heard).. O.. Jeo...Chi... Go...I don’t know this, what is it?

It’s an abbreviation for “let’s go eat chicken tonight?”

Rain: Did you make this up? (No, it’s in the dictionary). I will send these words to people, and if they don’t know what the words mean, then I will.... ok next.

Q4. 복세편살 (buk se pyeon sal)

Rain: (Quickly give up). What is this?

It is short for "Let's live comfortably in a complicated world.”

Rain: Why live comfortably? We should work hard day to day, win or lose. Why buk se pyeon sal? ...Next.

Q5. 비담 (bi dam)

Rain: Bi Dam!!!! Isn’t this too much? Always asking me those I don’t know! What should I do?

It’s short for “visual person” (meaning the most handsome person in an idol group).

Rain: Oh that’s me (agree)

Q6 The last question is the easiest one. 아바라 (a ba ra)##

Rain: 아빠랑 (Mistaken the words as “with dad”)?
a ba ra... Having Americano with dad? haha haha What is it?

It stands for Iced Vanilla Latte.

Rain: Are you cheating me? Do people really use and write these words 아바라? If I go to Starbucks and ask for 아바라, they will understand?

(distrust)

(We wait for viewers comment on their story of 아바라).

PD: You got one correct answer on the newly coined words.

Rain: This is nonsense, really. Hey please write all these words down, we need to study them. That’s enough for today. I’m going to try use 아바라