Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***  TODAY (August 15) is the last episode of SSAK3 in “How do you Play?” RAIN became a Gourmet Chef B-Ryong. He prepared steak for his big brother and abalone for his second sister. It was said he was like a professional master chef and won big applause from the two. Just look at the first photo below.  The special reason why B-Ryong chose "abalone" instead of any other food for Linda G will be revealed. She was touched by B-Ryong’s sincerity. Although,  Linda G is said to have hurriedly left for Jeju Island, raising questions about why. It was a warm and emotional episode today. :blush:

117176476_3204384426320810_8836781590181

117326608_3204384472987472_1683487806790

117408881_3204384542987465_1322097596952

Spoiler

117185250_3204384619654124_1584173115547

117404536_3204384709654115_7931064580902

credit : Raincloud10

*** RAIN had a meal at a restaurant in Cheongdam and the next day he called and asked if it’s possible to pack the food as he really wanted to get them for his wife, KTH. Oh….such a sweet husband. This is in Gangnam District in Seoul. :blush:

117707459_3202401823185737_4051303369240

credit : Raincloud10

7 Female Celebrities Who Wore The Most Beautiful Wedding Dresses On Their Special Day

Which is your favorite dress?

Whenever a female celebrity gets married, a topic of interest is always her gown. The public loves to know the style of dress she chose, who designed it, and how well it suited her.

In no particular order, here are some of the most beautiful wedding dresses worn by a Korean celebrity!

7. Kim Tae Hee

pwLWAhzEjZuR0aadM7jNkZXeJTq3SsCEI_xpBPiM

Top stars Kim Tae Hee and Rain married in an intimate ceremony on January 19, 2017. With a degree in fashion design from Seoul National University, it’s no surprise Kim Tae Hee designed her own wedding dress! She wore a lace, knee-length dress that highlighted her natural beauty.

Top stars Kim Tae Hee and Rain married in an intimate ceremony on January 19, 2017. With a degree in fashion design from Seoul National University, it’s no surprise Kim Tae Hee designed her own wedding dress! She wore a lace, knee-length dress that highlighted her natural beauty.

*** Goodbye is always sad............I hope Hyori could get pregnant soon. It's high-time! I'm going to miss this group so much! I hope they will come back soon. Great teamwork! SSAK3 fighting! We all know that this is only a short-term project group to begin with. :blush:

**************************************************************************************************

SSAK3 Says Goodbye To Their Project Group + Lee Hyori Talks About Her Plans For Children

d29d489764d742abab4d4b6d66bffd63.jpeg?s=

The whirlwind known as SSAK3 came to an end on the August 15 episode of MBC’s “How Do You Play?

During the episode, SSAK3 gathered for their final meeting. Rain said, “I wrote a letter. It might get sentimental.” Yoo Jae Suk said, “I don’t like this kind of thing,” but Lee Hyori showed her own letter and said, “I wrote a letter that will make you forget about presents.”

lee-hyori-rain-yoo-jae-suk-how-do-you-pl

Rain gifted his two members Bluetooth speakers and letters. Yoo Jae Suk said, “I was moved at the first line of Hyori’s letter and folded it back up.” Lee Hyori said, “I wrote it at 1 a.m.” Yoo Jae Suk remarked, “This is the first time I’ve received a letter from Hyori.”

SSAK3 talked about getting No. 1 on “Music Core” even after they had stopped promoting on music shows. Rain said, “We will trust Lee Sang Soon with our next title track” and Lee Hyori said, “I think that the fact that COVID-19 cut our promotions short is a sign that we will meet again. If we were able to do everything we wanted to do, we wouldn’t be thinking of meeting again.”

Lee Hyori also talked about her meeting with Uhm Jung Hwa, Jessi, and MAMAMOO’s Hwasa. She said, “I kept thinking of SSAK3. There are no innocent babies there. Nobody listened to me. I went home and self-reflected for two days. Jessi taught me that Yoo Jae Suk and Rain must have had a hard time because of me.”

Rain said, “I got a text from her saying, ‘I’m so grateful to you.'” Yoo Jae Suk said, “Jessi only likes Jessi. It’s like a mixture of Rain and Lee Hyori.” He asked her how Hwasa was and Lee Hyori said, “She was eating a really big lobster. She ate really well, and then she said, ‘I will be taking my leave,’ and left.” She added, “Uhm Jung Hwa just kept laughing.”

After the episode ended, MBC shared a teaser for the upcoming girl group, named Refund Expedition.

yoo-jae-suk-rain-how-do-you-play.jpg

Rain prepared a meal that he had cooked himself for his members, including abalone rice, grilled buttered abalone, steak, and seafood ramyun.” He also wanted to make a time capsule, but the other members rejected this idea.

Lee Hyori said, “I did ‘Family Outing,’ ‘Happy Together,’ and a drama on ‘Infinite Challenge’ with Yoo Jae Suk. I was the female lead in the drama. We filmed through the night and now that I think of it, it was really fun.”

Lee Hyori also shared, “I didn’t feel like this before, but these days, whenever I see children, I think that they’re so cute. But I don’t know if I will be able to take good care of a child while doing everything else I want to do.” Rain and Yoo Jae Suk reassured her, “You can do it. Once you do it, you find that you can do it.”

rain-lee-hyori-yoo-jae-suk-how-do-you-pl

After eating Rain’s food, Lee Hyori quipped, “I feel energized. Should I go down to [Jeju Island] right now?” Yoo Jae Suk said, “Yes, right now,” but then blushed. Lee Hyori commented, “I don’t know how he was able to have children,” and Yoo Jae Suk retorted, “I said, ‘Please take care of me’ and was respectful.”

The SSAK3 members then exchanged gifts and made a time capsule for Rain after all. Rain and Lee Hyori shed tears. Yoo Jae Suk said, “Let’s see each other again in the winter” and Rain said to Lee Hyori, “If you do get a child, tell us.” Lee Hyori said, “I will after the stable period passes.”

At the end, the SSAK3 members gave a full bow to the viewers in gratitude.

Spoiler

how-do-you-play-ssak3.jpg

Check out an episode of “How Do You Play?” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

***  According to this unreleased video, Rain handed out ice cream advertised by Kim Tae-hee to choreographers during their rehearsal.

*********************************************************************************************************

[Unreleased] Video of SSAK3

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** I hope she'll be a mom soon. :blush:

*****************************************************************************************************

Lee Hyori talks to SSAK3 members about her baby plans

1590741525-20200529-hangoutwithyoo.jpg

Lee Hyori talked to her fellow SSAK3 members about her baby plans.

On the August 15th episode of 'Hangout with Yoo', Rain cooked up a meal for his SSAK3 members to say goodbye, and he prepared a special health food for Lee Hyori, who expressed she was planning on having babies with her husband Lee Sang Soon

Lee Hyori thanked him, saying, "I'll do my best. Back then, I didn't have any thoughts about having kids, but lately, kids are so adorable. I end up watching when Gary oppa's son comes on TV." Yoo Jae Suk responded, "It must be your time right now."

Lee Hyori expressed, "It's strange. Will I be able to raise my child well? Doing everything I want to do." Rain then commented, "It's different if you when you try it. You'll be able to do everything." 

SSAK3 have officially wrapped up their promotions as a project group on 'Hangout with Yoo'. Check out their solo promotions here and their "Beach Again" debut MV here.  

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/lee-hyori-talks-to-ssak3-members-about-her-baby-plans

Here Are All 20 Korean Stars Featuring On The Covers Of Cosmopolitan Magazine’s 20th Anniversary Series

They’re 20 of the hottest celebrities right now.

In honor of its 20th anniversary, renowned style magazine Cosmopolitan Korea will be featuring not one, not two, but a staggering 20 Korean celebrities on different covers this month. Here are all the stars you can expect to see on Cosmopolitan‘s September issues—from K-Pop idols to a fictional character.

7. Rain

p2DgC95lZJ-zo1yxJ46nZz-HunUoqPO7rzIkmH6F

RAIN recently returned to the stage as part of smash hit unit SSAK3, along with Lee Hyo Ri and Yoo Jae Suk. He’s also been serving as one of the judges on Big Hit Entertainment‘s survival show, I-LAND.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/20-korean-stars-featuring-covers-cosmopolitan-magazines-20th-anniversary-series/

*** @MarLion, welcome to RAIN's thread.................. :blush:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 Male Celebrities Who Wore The Most Dashing Suits On Their Wedding Day

#3 wore two suits!

Gb7iNFryJyUnp2_fEXlZ-c0vVhUNUhi-3_awcAKY

Just like how there are female celebrities who wore beautiful wedding dresses, there are also male celebrities who looked the picture of handsome on their wedding day. They wore tailor-made suits that fit them perfectly and somehow made them look even more dashing than usual!

Check them out below!

1. Rain

Famous celebrity couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain wed on January 19, 2017. While Kim Tae Hee wore a self-designed wedding gown, Rain wore a suit that he already had in his wardrobe.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-male-celebrities-wore-dashing-suits-wedding-day/

"Monster rookie" SSAK3 bursts into tears in farewell day

1.jpg?type=e1920

After concluding their first official promotion on "Hangout with Yoo", SSAK3 bid 2020 summer an emotional farewell, leaving unforgettable memories along with emotional tears. The members gave each other handwritten letters, foods, and gifts, and recollected memorable activities of SSAK3. They expressed their appreciation of the supporting messages that fans from afar sent them and promised to meet up at a ski resort this winter.

The show "Hangout with Yoo" (MBC) airing on August 15 unveiled the very last memorable moments of the three SSAK3 members Yoo-Dragon (Yoo Jae Suk ), Linda G (Lee Hyori), and B-Ryong (Bi Rain) after the end of the first promotion in the summer of 2020.

According to the viewership rating statistics agency Nielsen Korea, the August 15 episode of "Hangout with Yoo" recorded the rating of 10.2% (part 2, standards for the capital region). Besides, with viewers aged from 20 to 49 - the target audience used to measure the competitiveness of a channel and also the main goal of advertising representatives, the show also gained the highest rating of 7.7% (part 2, standards for the capital region) among the Saturday variety programs. The scene of the SSAK3 members enjoying the acoustic version of "Beach Again" played by a cassette player while getting immersed in beautiful memories gained the highest rating of 11%.

The group SSAK3, which literally swept the summer of 2020 and took home several trophies on music programs, has wrapped up promotional activities for the first album and gathered to evoke the last memories before disbandment. In order to create a memorable last meeting of SSAK3, the youngest member B-Ryong prepared a variety of events with the help of his management agency like cooking healthy dishes for Yoo-Dragon and Linda G, making a time capsule containing the memories of SSAK3. Yoo-Dragon and Linda G, who always bickered with each other and liked to tease B-Ryong, also prepared gifts and letters for each member.

B-Ryong transformed into "masterchef B-Ryong" and cooked for Yoo-Dragon and Linda G. With ingredients he himself transported by air, he completed a meal with a lot of dishes including grilled abalone with cheese, beefsteak, abalone rice, and seafood noodles. Seeing that, the two, who rarely trust their youngest brother, raised their thumbs up in satisfaction with B-Ryong's food. In particular, Linda G, the "big sister" who once shared her pregnancy plan, showed vigor at B-Ryong's abalone and Yoo-Dragon's lovebirds gift, and cracking viewers up when shouting, "It is today! My husband, please wait for me!".

On that day, Yoo-Dragon, Linda G, and B-Ryong reminisced and expressed their feelings about SSAK3's activities, saying that they have made a lot of beautiful memories over the past time. The members got closer by sharing profound daily-life stories about their childhood when they grew up in poverty and there was no chance to eat abalones, stories about marriage and parenting, etc. Besides, SSAK3 also put their letters and photos taken together into a time capsule, thereby raising the fans' expectations for the act's reunion in the future.

The gift that the management agency prepared for SSAK3 members, the three people who were about to part ways, choked them up with emotion. Entering a room stuck with fans' affectionate messages for them, the trio B-Ryong, Linda G, and Yoo-Dragon burst into tears by fans' heart-warming words. B-Ryong emotionally said, "I don't know what we have done to receive such immense love from everyone." Linda G also brimmed with tears. Meanwhile, Yoo-Dragon's eyes reddened reading the messages one by one.

Yoo-Dragon confided, "Because of the people who are present here, SSAK3 was been formed, but we couldn't meet them. So our activities were not completed." He then called out, "Lat's meet at a ski resort." Hearing that, Hyori, who once revealed her pregnancy plan, opened up the possibility of winter activities by giving a positive answer. Lastly, SSAK3 - the co-ed group assembling three reputable legends and bringing dream-like beautiful memories for the summer this year with soulful songs - bid farewell by sending thanks to fans on their knees and promising the next reunion.

The SSAK3 project launched by the show "Hangout with Yoo" went viral when the legendary trio of the entertainment industry gathered, stirred up K-pop, and created a widespread phenomenon. In addition to the happiness and excitement of the SSAK3 members, this project is said to leave the public with touching feelings and resonance, and to evoke precious memories of the good old days in viewers' hearts.

In addition, the teaser for the new group Refund Squad including Uhm Jung Hwa, Lee Hyori, Jessi, and Hwasa was also revealed in this broadcast. The teaser attracted a lot of attention when unveiling the birth of another version of Yoo Jae Suk with the credit "Produced by Jimmy Yoo". The intense charm of the overwhelming "big sisters" just by appearing under a bright light amid darkness is enough to send chills down the viewers' spine.

In the first episode, the image of Linda G falling into an uncontrollable mode because of the charm exuded by Jessi, who is unpredictably explosive like a rugby ball, has drawn a great deal of attention. Accordingly, the viewers are looking forward to the perfect synergy of these four after "mukbang queen" Hwasa and "lady smile" Uhm Jung Hwa joined in.

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

“I-LAND” Tops List Of Buzzworthy Non-Drama TV Shows For 1st Time After BTS’s Appearance

4ec6f00e9c7144099114b0a90c7d7e51.jpeg?s=

Mnet’s “I-LAND” has topped the list of buzzworthy non-drama television shows for the first time!

Good Data Corporation has shared its rankings of non-drama TV shows and cast members that generated the most buzz from August 10 to 16. The rankings are compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about 168 non-drama TV shows that are currently on air or set to air soon.

“I-LAND” rises four spots to the top of the list of most buzzworthy non-dramas for the week, following BTS’s appearance in the August 14 episode. The show’s buzzworthy rating went up 110.47 percent compared to the previous week. MBC’s “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”) also rises two spots to No. 2.

The top 10 buzzworthy non-drama TV shows for the second week of August are:

1. Mnet’s “I-LAND” – 5.7 percent
2. MBC’s “Home Alone” – 5.49 percent
3. TV Chosun’s “Love Call Center” – 4.5 percent
4. JTBC’s “Hidden Singer 6” – 3.78 percent
5. MBC’s “How Do You Play?” – 3.49 percent
6. JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything” – 2.91 percent
7. MBC’s “Radio Star” – 2.91 percent
8. TV Chosun’s “Ppong School” – 2.67 percent
9. SBS’s “Running Man” – 2.48 percent
10. tvN’s “Hometown Flex” – 2.19 percent

buzzworthy-1-540x541.png

The top 10 buzzworthy cast members on non-drama TV shows are:

1. Park Jin Young (“Radio Star”)
2. BTS (“I-LAND”)
3. Kian84 (“Home Alone”)
4. SSAK3 (“How Do You Play?”)
5. Han Hyo Joo (“Hometown Flex”)
6. Kwak Do Won (“Home Alone”)
7. Yoon Eun Hye (“The House Detox”)
8. Apink’s Jung Eun Ji (“House on Wheels”)
9. Im Young Woong (“Love Call Center”)
10. Im Young Woong (“Ppong School”)

buzzworthy-2-540x541.png

Vote for your favorite trainees here, and watch the latest episode of “I-LAND” on Viki below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain's Hidden Gourmet Tour (feat. Mememi Garden)

https://tv.naver.com/v/15344090

*** RAIN said he went to this restaurant whenever he has time, as the food is delicious and the coffee is great. He said he wore his face mask and only took it off in the car and when arriving in the restaurant. He urged everyone to take care of personal hygiene during this difficult period.

He’s with his staff – lucky them that they don’t only work with RAIN but can also have a meal with him!! He asked them to choose margarita pizza or Quattro cheese pizza. When they said margarita, he decided on Quattro cheese. Hahaha - It’s always the boss’ choice.

RAIN was looking after his staff well by serving them food. So much so the staff was worried that he gave all the food to them leaving nothing for him to eat.

RAIN said he can’t do complicated dish courses like what they were having, but he is good in cooking steak. The staff suggested RAIN to do a cooking show.

RAIN shared a tip to them: “If you have a boss or seniors that you really disliked and wanted to slap them, all you had to do is look at them and say in your heart: Eye slap. Say it three times and you would feel great” – Ohhhh………..hahaha.

Credit : Raincloud10