Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest liu_xing_girl

gosh! i can feel the excitement in HK here...hehe! yeah, it's kinda quiet here now. the best spammers are busy stalking Bi. good luck to the girls! aja aja fighting! hope they tried memorizing how Marc Jacobs Gardenia smells like so they can track him easier...hehe! can't wait for first-hand experience stories from the gals.

Guest apricot

Hi everybody! =D I'm a Bi fan too. I like him after watching Full House. I listen to his songs and found out that he's a really verstatile artist. He can sing, dance and act all at the same time! And he does them so well.. what things can't the guy do? I LOVE this guy to bits. I'm sure a lot of people here will agree me on this, his smile is just so irresistible.

I just finished reading all the backlogs, 30 pages since Soompi starts acting weird. It's just two days ago right? You guys are really active biers. I'm really glad to be here! =D

Guest liu_xing_girl

Filipino Biers, does anyone have the mp3 for All For Love's (Sangdoo) theme "Kung Maibabalik"? fatgrlslim posted it before but soompi had some problems & i wasn't able to dl it. :D

Hi everybody! =D I'm a Bi fan too. I like him after watching Full House. I listen to his songs and found out that he's a really verstatile artist. He can sing, dance and act all at the same time! And he does them so well.. what things can't the guy do? I LOVE this guy to bits. I'm sure a lot of people here will agree me on this, his smile is just so irresistible.

I just finished reading all the backlogs, 30 pages since Soompi starts acting weird. It's just two days ago right? You guys are really active biers. I'm really glad to be here! =D

welcome apricot! glad to have you here. actually the thread isn't moving as fast as it should be right now coz a lot of the gals are in HK. and yeah, i definitely agree about his smile about being soooo irresistable! :D

Guest VyLeTtE

gesh since it looks like its gonna be q little quiet in here without our best spammer around..... can u guys tell me how u fell for rain hehehe... ive been reading that a lot liked him after watching him in fh... i liked him in sd :) (okei ive said this for the nth time hehe) i watched sd cuz of ldg and found myself drooling for rain instead as in first scene when he and his uncle were walking on the sidestreet woohoohoo.... so that made me watch fh hehehe

Filipino Biers, does anyone have the mp3 for All For Love's (Sangdoo) theme "Kung Maibabalik"? fatgrlslim posted it before but soompi had some problems & i wasn't able to dl it. :D

welcome apricot! glad to have you here. actually the thread isn't moving as fast as it should be right now coz a lot of the gals are in HK. and yeah, i definitely agree about his smile about being soooo irresistable! :D

>>>>> yeah yeah yeah killer smile! cute single-eyelid eyes... hot bod.... oh btw... i really love it when he bites his lower lip *faints....*

I am finding the same song for months! <_< But wasn't able to find any. But if I have it, I'll post it here. ;)

He's such a teaser when he bite his lips. :wub:

Guest VyLeTtE

I am finding the same song for months! <_< But wasn't able to find any. But if I have it, I'll post it here. ;)

He's such a teaser when he bite his lips. :wub:

>>>>> true true true!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember he bit his lower lip after saing to han ji eun "li wa" (come here) during their honeymoon...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: *faints again.........*

might forget the time kindly remind me if its sd already... wl be watching last ep and cry again huhuhu

Guest liu_xing_girl

gesh since it looks like its gonna be q little quiet in here without our best spammer around..... can u guys tell me how u fell for rain hehehe... ive been reading that a lot liked him after watching him in fh... i liked him in sd :) (okei ive said this for the nth time hehe) i watched sd cuz of ldg and found myself drooling for rain instead as in first scene when he and his uncle were walking on the sidestreet woohoohoo.... so that made me watch fh hehehe

>>>>> yeah yeah yeah killer smile! cute single-eyelid eyes... hot bod.... oh btw... i really love it when he bites his lower lip *faints....*

do i have to tell you about this vylette? hehe! anyway, for the sake of those who doesn't know. i became a full-pledged Bier when i heard his version of Just Once & noticing his b*tt. :lol: i didn't instantly like him in FH & was even criticizing his looks (i even said he looked like Mark Bautista!...okay gals, you can shoot me for that :lol: ) but now i love ALL about him!

>>>>> true true true!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember he bit his lower lip after saing to han ji eun "li wa" (come here) during their honeymoon...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: *faints again.........*

might forget the time kindly remind me if its sd already... wl be watching last ep and cry again huhuhu

I remember that scene!! :lol: He always do that when he's teasing HJE :D

And in Sangdoo, I couldn't remember the many times he had that smile that just seduce you :P

Don't worry, Slam Dunk's just started...but some minutes more and SD will start. Better open you TV now ;)

It's bbye Sangdoo in the Phil. :(

(i even said he looked like Mark Bautista!...okay gals, you can shoot me for that

:huh: Already shot ----- dead. :P j/k

Guest VyLeTtE

I remember that scene!! :lol: He always do that when he's teasing HJE :D

And in Sangdoo, I couldn't remember the many times he had that smile that just seduce you :P

Don't worry, Slam Dunk's just started...but some minutes more and SD will start. Better open you TV now ;)

It's bbye Sangdoo in the Phil. :(

>>>>> yeah bbye sd in the phils.... cuz wen bi smiles, his eyes smiles too :) hehehe.... tehre are soooooo many memorable moments in sd and fh hehehe..... oh yeah i remember when he and eun hwan were in their "secret place"? he said... "im tired... im exhausted..." then he closed his eyes then tears started to fall from his right eye.... wooohhh i just like the timing hehehe............

:huh: Already shot ----- dead. :P j/k

>>>>> sowi liu xing i hafta agree with her mwahahaha but u know... i did like mark bautista after watching his lifestory in magpakailanman.... probably because i learned how he worked his way to where he is now.... im really not into hunks ya know mwahaha

Guest VyLeTtE

Vylette it's on now!!! Palli Palli!!

>>>>> hehe yes kairu watching already :) i think i missed it when bi said sumthin like its always a good morning or like when he wakes up he feels like eun hwan is telling him its gonna be a good morning that no matter how bad the rest of the day is its alright since he's sure that the ff day would always bea good morning?

hehehe this thing is usually present in pinoy flicks/dramas.... mentioning the title mwahahaha...

ep12051007124140pc.jpg

South Korea pop idol Rain holds a souvenir during a news conference to promote his concerts in Hong Kong Friday, Oct. 7, 2005. Rain will hold his concerts on 8-9 Oct. 2005.

ep12051007124201tm.jpg

ep12051007124481nb.jpg

qwq8uv.jpg

From right, South Korea pop idol Rain, singer Star and Rain's manager

J.Y.Park pose during a news conference to promote his concerts in Hong Kong

Friday, Oct. 7, 2005. Rain will hold his concerts on Oct. 8-9, 2005.

Naver korea/

OMG!!!!!The black hair!!!!

Thanks Jen for the quick upload. The black hair looks fresh on him!! I like it!!

I wonder if all his hair will go oneday with the colour and colour so frequently. ^^

He does look fresh and young!!! :) about 19 yrs old

I like the hair!!!

Guest debbii

wowzers.. news and clips and pics already!!

what would i do without you girls!! =D

thankssss.. his new hair looks very "fresh"

im liking it... he looks super smart.. yum yum!

ep12051007124140pc.jpg

OMG!!!!!The black hair!!!!

thanks jen for the pics..!

oh my...another hairdo... :) he's cute but im still geting used to it. he looks like vanness..hehehe :unsure: but i still love the young-jae look and the one in my siggy. :P