Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Kairu that is at my office... Jlee might have it...

You must see it.. OMG... i can believe the thing they did to Bi..

Bam did u Pm soomp abt what i pm u?

Do i need to upload your work ?

lol,u want?

Rica...yellow... B)

i was eating ramyun and now pizza/coke (im getting bigger and bigger)

and u decided to be the anonymous,thses past few weeks

Kairu.. (edit)

I'm pabbo ofcoz u are!!!!bec of the siggy.

Do u want me to upload?

Here it is.

Guest ripgal

wow. the new pics are so cool!!! i like the pic with Bi learning how 2 shoot!! very HOTTTTT!!! so wat's the clip about? i wana d/l it!

Props to LOVERAIN

RAIN as Jang Dong-Gun's Costume Advisor

Source : Ming Pao, 5-10-2005

According to report in latest issue of Japanese magazine [Women Weekly], Korea mega star Rain and Jang Dong-Gun are actually personal good friends. Rain was Jang Dong-Gun’s fan before he started his career in entertainment line, after which, they become good friends. Besides dining and drinking together at times, Rain has often visited Jang Dong-Gun’s house, and also been invited to Jang Dong-Gun’s birthday party.

Rain has recently given a pair of special-edition jeans to Jang Dong-Gun as a gift, who was very delighted upon receiving it. According to a Korean reporter : [in the entertainment circle, Rain is being recognized as one with a good dressing sense, while Jang Dong-Gun is……… (smile), so Rain has been giving him some advice on this.]

http://www.mpweekly.com/htm/20051005/mcz1.htm

Translated by Renatta / thanks to RB @ RainPH

Kairu..

Here it is.

Guest piglet22

new pics.

2005100617133272789_1.jpg

Love that intesifying eyes... geez....

To all those who are going to HK... enjoy real hard alrite.. !!! Screammmmmmmmmmm........

Have a safe trip ya.... don't forget abt us and yesh... most impt to fill us with the trip... hee ;)

Some links to share... B)

050924 Japan All Star Performance.wmv

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LUOS6C...6F3560VI1R7N3LU

050926 JapanTV Zoom In_2005.wmv

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OZTR3A...8G0DAHAA1E06OWK

050926 MezamashiTV_saitama super arena.wmv

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37D92FJ...HX3AOUE92RUBOBN

050924_Japan_2005 Hallyu All Star_joint press conference.wmv

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UTPXHJ...5203A1YJHGJ03GD

^ Piglettt .. thank you..

Jen I loveeeeeeeeeee the song in the prince MV..

I wonder who made it....

Do you know the name of the singer... i wanna find his record..

the song sooo romantic....

I feel like I am floating while listening to the song...

im not so invisble anymore...following bam's orders :P

============

a stroll down memory lane:

Three years ago today (October 6, 2002), RAIN, for the first time in his singing career, won the 1st place from SBS Weekly Top 10 Music.

Since that the video was recorded three long years ago, image quality is very poor.

thanks to Genevieve of Fan Rain

20021006fanrain8gu.jpg

format: wmv

size: 15 MB

YouSendIt Link:

click to download

i always get teary eyed watching him here ='( -- sooo proud of bi 3 years and he has gone a looonnng way

Kauru.. I tot of including everyone names.. heheh... afraid it would be too long and Jen really gonna kill me...

:lol: I think it's fun! :lol: Just think of many people falling for it. :P And I love LS's works.

^ I think Korean guys aren't ashamed to cry infront of camera. They just go wif the flow of themselves. :wub: Ji-hun :wub:;)

Bi cried a lot.. (watched PB's link) ..

Another reason... that make me love him more..

He look sooooooo tough.. and yet soft..

Or.. is it normal...

May be korean man likes to cry?? :o

naaahh bi's a softie bam...cries easily. so adorable :D he did cry a lot in that video, didn't you want to hug him when he was waiting for the points to finish tallying? awwww poor bi...would have broken my heart if he lost :(

hmmmm...soompi is missing some smilies <_<

Rain - Internet fake concert tickets, Chan Ka Ying urged victims to report to police

Source : Oriental Daily, 6-10-2005

Korea Heavenly King Rain who is holding 2 nights of his Solo concert this weekend at Hong Kong Wan Chai, there were reports of people putting up their tickets to website for auction sale, taking chance to make profit. Yesterday Oriental Daily received complaints from readers that there are tickets put up to internet site for auction sale, also discovered that most of these VIP tickets have no serial numbers. She complaint that she is not pleased with internal staff holding some tickets and in turn put them up for internet auction. Reporter called up Rain's Hong Kong Manager Chan Ka Ying, she stressed that there were no such VIP tickets, and urged the Fans to be careful, she said :[Do not get cheated.]

Precaution taken on auction sale of tickets

There are messages left by anxious fans in the internet auction website, who badly wanted to buy 2 tickets for Rain's concert, willing to pay HK$5,000 for the tickets, the reporter discovered from the internet that there are a lot of sellers putting up 1 pair of HK$580 tickets, calling at HK$1,500 as the starting bid price for auction. Chan Ka Ying said : [Rain knew that the response in the sale of his concert tickets are very good, we had made necessary precaution to prevent auction sale, we believe that the internal staff did not hold these tickets and there is a limit quota to each person at the public ticketing sale.] She urged the fans to be careful of being cheated, she added [if there is any cheating, the victim should report to the police. (So will you report to the police?) It is very difficult for me because this is a deal made by the buyers, I hope that the fans will buy the tickets thru proper channel and be patient in waiting, Rain will come to Hong Kong on 7 October to prepare for the concert, the fans will then have a chance to see him.] Chan Ka Ying has informed the Korean counterpart the situation of the ticket sale, she said [Hope that the Korean side will make arrangement for Rain to have a concert in Hong Kong next year.]

Meanwhile, the Cable TV will broadcast about 30 minutes of Rain's exclusive performance at Japan Budokan concert and 15 minutes of brief glimpse tomorrow, to let his fans enjoy his performance before his concert this weekend.

http://orientaldaily.orisun.com/ent/ent_a61cnt.html

translated by Renatta of rain's scent

Guest free_staino

Hello people.. i'm a big fan of Rain... Im so proud of him.. being the most successful singer turned actor in korea...He's so great both singing and acting.. He has lots of talents... that's why i really really like him.. he's so different from any other artist...

Guest kate666

Anyway this morning my fren call me and told me her fren read some where that Bi would come to

M'sia first before going to Thailand for his asian tour concert (December :o) I told her she must be joking..

then just now wendy pm me about Bi coming to M'sia ....

Could it be true???????????????????????

Keep us updated, Bam!!! If this comes true, I'll fly all the way from BKK to KL!!!!

As for us in Thailand ?? T_T T_T

GMM (Bi's label in Thailand) is currently working hard on this, but so far, nothing has been confirmed except that....

1) One of GMM subsidiaries (GMM LIVE, I guess) will be the concert organizer.

2) The highest ticket price will be approx. 4000 Baht (subject to change).

3) It's planed to take place at the IMPACT Arena (where the MTV Asia Aid was held, over 10,000 seats) as GMM said that Bi and JYPE wanted it there.

4) Date ?? Next year! They are trying to get Bi's concert as soon as early next year but anyway, it depends on many factors.

These are latests from GMM but no further confirmations. I really can't help setting my hope up high though I've been disappointed for many times. T_T

Geez....I've been keeping my fingers crossed for so long that they starts ACHING!! :lol:

Guest Axelle Red

hi all , it's me ngo_nghe, i've changed my nickname :lol: i just wonder who's here will go to HK concert, have a good time

some Bi birthday pics

bibday219ms.th.jpg bibday229ni.th.jpg bibday230ag.th.jpg bibday258iu.th.jpg

bibday244ts.th.jpg bibday264td.th.jpg bibday276lz.th.jpg bibday287yr.th.jpg bibday296ki.th.jpg bibday304ae.th.jpg

credits sexybi//dienanh.net

Guest freya1507

:rolleyes: probably..but passport pix..are like..over the roof..so nasty looking..you can't do

anything.. :o ..look weird..on them..maybe i'll just let jen access and share here then..lol..

as far as i know do we not need the only the passport pic....we need to add the scan of the passport or id-card, cecilia :-(

>>>>> are there clips for these?

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh im excited for all those who can make it to HK!!!

bitaipe4.jpgbitaipe7.jpg

there is clip for the MTV-taipei-music-festivall summer 2004....

i will run and look for it and then post ....give me some time ;-)

Kairu.. (edit)

I'm pabbo ofcoz u are!!!!bec of the siggy.

Do u want me to upload?

Here it is.

omg i love it :PBambiina you made it??? right ???? It's great :D

:lol:...

How to say...

"Please tear your shirt"

In korean???

lol omg *faint* mel and leng think that they have to tie up shikin in HK that she does not jump on stage

and now the also have to gag you hihihi lol ...

put don't worry i think he will tear off his shirt for sure !!!! :droll:

Bambiina and all the others who go to HK

HAVE A GREAT TIME AND ENJOY YOURSELF