Wonderday! Jyp's Family Love!

Guest sisifc

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

For some reason I want them to dance together. Actually Jay + Sun Ye should dance battle >D Now THAT would be hot!

But duet is for JoSun~~~~~~! Their new duet is awesome like always :)

There's just something special when they sing together <3 like you could feel it...

lol. But anyway, omg, what rumors between Yoo Bin and Jay???

i'm looking forward to JYP stage this year

i hope JYP knows what he's doing :lol:

how come Jay and Yoobin rumors just suddenly

stopped? it was all people talked about for a while! haha

they would make a hot couple though..maybe too hot//

I'm rooting for YeEun and Khun!

i dont think they would really date together lol

can yoobin understand hs english? :lol:

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShortaznGirl

^^^ it doesn't matter if she can understand english. (but if you're just wondering i think only a little bit)

jay and yoobin can use their sex appeal to communicate.

:rolleyes:

-kathy

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^^ it doesn't matter if she can understand english. (but if you're just wondering i think only a little bit)

jay and yoobin can use their sex appeal to communicate.

:rolleyes:

-kathy

your so dirty mind :lol:

i want to know the rumors too :unsure:

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ oh u know i'm right. they both ooze sexxayness. =D

maybe that person was talking about how we used to talk about jay and yoobin because they were both rappers and the person used the word "rumor" but i could be wrong.

woomi!

-kathy

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ oh u know i'm right. they both ooze sexxayness. =D

maybe that person was talking about how we used to talk about jay and yoobin because they were both rappers and the person used the word "rumor" but i could be wrong.

woomi!

-kathy

isnt

Jessica Alba

Jay's ideal girl?

so yoobin is quite fit hor him :lol:

btw,what type of man that yoobin wants to have? :unsure:

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ oh darn lemme go find that article.

okay i will post up all the girls' ideal men.

So Hee

I like guys who has a good-looking smile. For example, Park Hae Il.

Sun Mi

I like guys who are shy but do things for me secretly. No names mentioned.

Ye Eun

I like guys who can whip up a good meal because I love eating.

Yoo Bin

I like guys who have character. For example, Yang Dong Geun.

Sun Ye

I like guys who gives me a sense of security.

For example, Ahn Sung Ki sunbaenim.

and another article

So Hee

Lately…Park Hae Il.

Sun Mi

Someone who seems gruff and brusque, but will take good care of you, like Shin Ha Gyoon. She likes his bright smile.

Ye Eun

Nowadays, I take pleasure in watching the drama, “Yi San” and I personally like the character played by Lee Suh Jin. He is good at sword fighting, and is very cool.

Yoo Bin

I like someone who manifests individuality. Someone like Yang Dong Geun

Sun Ye

Someone like Ahn Sun Ki sun bae nim. Someone who seems gentle, but has a strong and tough character.

cr:wondergirls wonderland and thuyn@soompi

lol i like how sunmi was like "..no names mentioned"

ooh yoobin jay definitely manifests individuality!!

haha ^ sorry I don't know your name..mind telling me so I can call you guys by name instead.

btw, I'm Jasmine, Jas for short will be good.

I can see you're a woomi shipper. LOL

anyway, i like the fact that you guys are open to different pairings. like how this and that is possible. you know there're those whom insist to pair their favorites together and blah blah blah. okay shall stop here before names are mention.

Sun Mi

I like guys who are shy but do things for me secretly. No names mentioned

haha. okay my sig tells everything alright.

So Hee

I like guys who has a good-looking smile. For example, Park Hae Il.

in wonderbang, there's daesung and jiyong.

for wonderday, there's junho and I think seulong & jinwoo's smile is pretty infectious too

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ i actually have my name at the end of my other posts it's just that the one above yours didn't have it. lmao. anyway my name is kathy. nice to meet u Jas. =D

i agree with everything u said. something funny is that i also thought about your sig when i read what sunmi said.

and i know what pairings u don't want mention. i feel the same way about it too even though in that particular pairing my faves are matched up i wish there was more variety.

i also think junho, seulong, and jinwoon's smiles are adorable. but i also think everyone in 2 pm has a very distinct smile especially taec and chansung's.

ahah yeah i am a woomi shipper for that post =D

jaymi!!

-kathy

I heard about their rumours from Yoobin's thread quite some time ago, something about Yoobin dating a guy from Hotblood named Jay. But at that time 2PM hadn't debuted yet so I was like: Who's Jay?

But what I want to know is how it all started...even though many of the rumours are made up by reporters but they must have heard/seen something eg. Yoobin and Jay interacting before they decided to write about them, right?

Guest mintberry

I just noticed something common about Chansung and Sunmi!

They're both so RANDOM.

all of the 2PM clips says it all XD

I never knew Chansung is such a random guy. He never really shows it in the hotblood days. I think he does it when the members are around lol.

He's so playful with Taec and Jay. He went around biting people lmao.

I think the ChanMi couple would go really well together!

THE RANDOM COUPLE! I wonder how it would be like if they really are together. Chaotic?

lol sorry guys for such a random outburst.

Just watched the clip of both maknae of 2AM Jinwoon and 2PM Chansung and suddenly I thought of how similar Chansung and Sunmi is XD

Both maknaes of a group and randomness~

Guest ShortaznGirl

i like chanmi couple too!! they are so random and they both have that lipped smile that is so adorable.

YESSS JAEBUM is making an appearence in the wonder girl's new music video. more wonderbang!!! i lovvee it. i saw the video and i'm not sure what character he plays but this is no doubt based of the dream girls movie

chanmi!!

-kathy

Guest mintberry

i like chanmi couple too!! they are so random and they both have that lipped smile that is so adorable.

YESSS JAEBUM is making an appearence in the wonder girl's new music video. more wonderbang!!! i lovvee it. i saw the video and i'm not sure what character he plays but this is no doubt based of the dream girls movie

chanmi!!

-kathy

I know right?! haha.

Well,I don't think that's Jay though. That guys seems older and the hair is totally diff.

Jay has shorter fringe. That guys has a longer fringe.

BUT I WANT JYP TO PUT ONE OF THE 2PM/2AM BOYS IN THERE TOO!

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ yeah like the 2 am members should have been another singing group in the background and 2 pm should have been the band in the background

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ well i don't know but his hair is waay long in the mv so i'm having doubts. oh man, since oneday already performed it is only inevitable that WONDERDAY's performance is coming soon. seriously i need to see some family interaction here.

i like ye-eun with chansung. both are goofy also =D and have awesome personalities on camera.

yesung!

Guest mi-yu-mi

Not only is Jay gonna feature on WG’s new mv, ALSO….

Wonder Girls mini album tracklist:

1. Nobody (title)

2. Goodbye (feat. 2PM Junsu)

3. Nobody (ballad ver.)

4. So hot (inst.)

5. That night on that street…

credit : Wonder Girls Wonderland

……….. OMG~~~!!! YESSSS x]

I wonder if it’s going to be a ballad or an upbeat song? Most probably a slower song yeah? :P

I might get the Sun Ye x Junsu interaction I’ve been waiting for haha

Archived