Wonderday! Jyp's Family Love!

Guest sisifc

well hyuna is still in JYPE, so they probably see her

all the time... i miss her.. JYP FAM won't be complete until

she comes back.. he he

so i topped...

beautiful harmonization. SunYe's flawless voice. YeEun's power. JoKwon's control and power and JYP's genius.

Thats what friends are for - SunYe, YeEun, JoKwon & JYP

Love letter interview (JYP, 2AM, SUNYE & YEEUN)

hONEY - YeEun, SunYe, JoKwon & JYP

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ i agree she will always be a wondergirl to me (none of that ex-member business) . i love junsu mentioning her, i think they look hot together.

Guest mi-yu-mi

OMG the messages are so sweet <333 And some of them remembered HYUNAH!!How sweet! JYP Family forever~

Jaebum

...Wonder Girls fighting. To Sumni, who is always mean to me, i say slightly fighting...

Hahaha, JaeMi anyone? :D

Chan Sung

---and Sunye-ya! My lines (when i dance) have improved from before right? keke. Yeeun-ah wait for me kekeke. Sunmi-yah wait for me too keke. Sohee-yah! you have the shoes right?. Yoobin-nuna thanks for making an appearance in our music video^^...

LOL telling Ye Eun and Sun Mi to wait for him. And he practices with Sun Ye? Awesome~~ Teacher Sun Ye lol

Woo Young

...Wonder Girls...Sunye for always greeting me with a smile like a horned owl(?). Sun Mi, who is always behind Sunye with an expressionless face but still greets me the same way. Sohee, who always looks slightly confused and awkward than the rest. Yeeun, who has a scary stare. Yoobin-nuna, who looks like she's fierce but actually laughs a lot...

LMAO "SunMi with an expressinless face but still greets me the same way" nyeheheh

LOL and Ye Eun does not have a scary stare though!

Taec

...and the charming Wonder Girls. Sunye, who has everyone's respect. Yeeun, who has a cool and charming personality. Sun Mi, a 4-dimensional beauty (don't believe everything everyone says!) Sohee, who has a lot of charm. Yoobin, who is 10 out of 10 points (thanks a lot for starring in our music video)...

And from the very charming Taec! ^___^ I love how he describes WG. Sounds like a gentleman :)

Ay, I really wonder why he does not have a gf. <3

Junsu

...Hyunah-yah massage my shoulders!!...

...and the Wonder Girls: meanie Sun Mi + mandoo Sohee + leeda Sunye + awkward? Yeeunie + Yoobin-ee (i'm so jealous you got to collaborate with Kim Bum Soo...)

AWWWWW he mentioned HYUNAH to massage his shoulders 8D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Junsu sounds so~ cute.. kya~!! And Sun Mi seems to be quite mean to the boys xD

I lovee how he says "leeda" and "Yeeunie" and "Yoobinee" x]

And that lil note at the end where he says he's jealous that Yoo Bin got to collaborate with Kim Bum Soo.... wah~ cuteness. <333 Maybe it's just that Junsu is my fav that I'm spazzing extra on his message. Lol.

Overall, their messages really show how close they are!! Definitely like siblings ^____^

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ i agree she will always be a wondergirl to me (none of that ex-member business) . i love junsu mentioning her, i think they look hot together.

i think JYP should bring back hyuna,i dont care if she's back to WG or not,i just miss her

JYPE stage isnt complete without her :rolleyes:

yup,i totally agree with you

i can imagine junsu and hyuna as a couple

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ yeah and her uber dorkiness will tame his player persona.

lmaoo wow going off on a tangent here but hyunah should totally be featured on one of wonder girl's songs

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ yeah and her uber dorkiness will tame his player persona.

lmaoo wow going off on a tangent here but hyunah should totally be featured on one of wonder girl's songs

lol,i wish it will be true

i wonder how close they are to each other...

junsu asked hyuna to massage his shoulders,only couple would do that :D

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ oh you are so right...hmm...u think they had a thing?? haha.

lol at wooyoung's comment about yoobin's fierceness. and chansung with his dorky "wait for me"

Awww everyones dedication to SunYe is so sweet :)

And its cute how Junsu made a shoutout to Hyuna as well.

I'm guessing their super close.....

And as I imagine it now, they would make one hotass couple! JUNSU&HYUNA FTW!! :)

But I liked Jae's shoutout the most.... lol slightly fighting to SunMi

OMGAH!

haha, I love Jae's msg to Sun Mi. must be out to make her mad. ^^

jaemi jaemi jaemi!!

can't believe every single boys mentioned about wg

and most of them had a special msg for each and everyone of them.

that's really special

meanie sun mi! i think she's really close with the boys...in the MEAN way. LOL

while sunye's like the big sister, taking care and training with the boys.

awww!

Guest mintberry

I can't believe Jay didn't say anything about Sunye ):

Oh well,all of their messages are <3333

I guess the closest one to them are Junsu,Jay and Chansung.

Their messages are so funny!

You just gotta love the JYP family bond XD

I hope WG will give 2PM messages too so it would be fair. Hehe.

2PM is like anticipating WG's comeback lol.

So I FINALLY made my way over here! Yes, I am another avid WonderBang fan that has fallen for WonderDay too!!

They both rock!! WonderBangDay should do a collab!!

Those messages for the girls from 2PM were uber cute and hilarious! I like Jae's the best! LMAO - "only slightly fighting" to Sun Mi.

^^ oh you are so right...hmm...u think they had a thing?? haha.

lol at wooyoung's comment about yoobin's fierceness. and chansung with his dorky "wait for me"

Junsu's message to HyunA was uber cute too. Not to start rumors, but I could've sworn on some thread here in soompi, it said something about Junsu and EX gf HyunA being in a commercial together (it turned out that the guy was not Junsu though, I think. can't remember). Don't know how true that is. I took it with a grain of salt. Although, I wouldn't mind if they were going out. They do make a hot couple though.

As for the other WonderDay couples, I don't have a fav yet. So Hee and Junho look adorable together. JunHee? SoHo? I think I missed the couple names somewhere. Taec & YooBin!! Sun Ye & JaeBum, Sun Ye & Junsu, So Hee & Jinwoon are great choices too.

Oh yeah, I'm Lisa btw!!

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

I can't believe Jay didn't say anything about Sunye ):

Oh well,all of their messages are <3333

I guess the closest one to them are Junsu,Jay and Chansung.

Their messages are so funny!

You just gotta love the JYP family bond XD

I hope WG will give 2PM messages too so it would be fair. Hehe.

2PM is like anticipating WG's comeback lol.

me too lol

it seems like chansung likes his nunas so much,especially sun ye haha :lol:

WG's having comeback soon,i'm hoping for a special stage! :D

^^ hi lisaa! i too am an avid wonderbang senior citizen.

the EX gf Hyuna thing, i thought it said EX WG member. lol

Haha, that's probably it. I'm a n00b. I may have read it wrong. :sweatingbullets:

For some reason I remember seeing something that put that thought into my head though. I kept thinking that they would look cute together.

Anyway, I am anticipating the end of the year awards or whatever too because of last year's JYP Fam stage. There will be a crowded house now for JYP, lol.

I just thought of another couple. Someone may have said it before, but I like Jo Kwon & Sun Mi. He can be goofy at times and her quirkiness (gotta love it) can compliment his. KwonMi, JoMin anyone!!!

Okies, i just read all of the replies (lol XD dorky me!) but now I'm so into the idea of WonderDay!

haha XD

Even though I'm a avid & loyal WonderBanger, I'm just starting to fall in love with WonderDay!

Ahh!!!

haha

I like some of the possibly pairings so far but I ESPECIALLY love JaeBumxYooBin & SoHeexSeulOng.

I think they would look AWESOMELY hot and cute!!

Oh yeah, my name is Jen!

Please introduce yourselves but I see some familiar SN!

haha XD

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ hi jen my name is kathy. you'll usually find me in the 2 am and 2 pm music threads. and occasionally the wg's thread.

i want wondergirls to reply to those sweet messages

Archived