Wonderday! Jyp's Family Love!

Guest sisifc

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ yeah because the special stage they had last year had g-soul and min and they haven't even officially debuted yet. so this year a special stage with all the jyp artists who HAVE debuted would be cool. 2pm+2am+jyp+wg+j-lim. so awesome.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ yeah because the special stage they had last year had g-soul and min and they haven't even officially debuted yet. so this year a special stage with all the jyp artists who HAVE debuted would be cool. 2pm+2am+jyp+wg+j-lim. so awesome.

^

i heard Min will debut in November,not sure about that

but either way,i think they will attend the show this year :)

plus the new girl group :lol:

Dude, I thought JYP family special stage was pretty cool last year.

I can't imagine how great it would be this year.

They have a new addition of the wonderful 2am&2pm!

And probably Joo will be there with them this time, right?

JYP FAMILY LOVE <3

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ what new girl group? u mean wg won't be the only girl group?? that makes me sad.

too bad i topped the page w/ nothing to share =[

a rumor said that JYP will debut a new girl group in China

why sad?

the family is getting bigger and bigger,i like it ^_^

Guest ShortaznGirl

because when the new girl group debuts in china then there'll newgirlgroupDAY somewhere on soompi. and that makes me sad. i was hoping there wouldn't be another ____day. too much for me lol. but thx for the heads up. i'll def. chk them out.

yeah i thought the special stage was pretty good but it can be even better this year!

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

because when the new girl group debuts in china then there'll newgirlgroupDAY somewhere on soompi. and that makes me sad. i was hoping there wouldn't be another ____day. too much for me lol. but thx for the heads up. i'll def. chk them out.

yeah i thought the special stage was pretty good but it can be even better this year!

lol,theres only one _____Day,its wonderDay :lol:

sure,i cant wait to see the girls sing and rap with 2AM & 2PM & others

i love G-Soul,J.Lim,2AM vocals,and rapping from 2PM :D

OMG I CANT BELIEVE 2 AM + 2PM WONT BE AT MKMFFFF. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!!?

MKMF ALWAYS HAS THE MOST PRO STAGE SETUPSSSS DAMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO SAD. oh well, hopefully, 2pm 2am wil still be able to perform with them or something.....? T_T

they won't be? that's strange? i thought at least they'll be up for the new boy group award. in fact i think 2pm has a very high chance of winning if they were to be nominated. they made it into the charts and topped search engines for the past weeks right after they debuted.

i think wg will be there right? and i'm keeping my fingers cross for the best female group.

if you're referring to the mkmf "poster" that had been circulating around soompi and there's no one day

that's because i think it's fanmade.

and not the actual poster. dongwan's in the poster but he is getting enlisted soon

other than a wonderbang stage, the one that i hoped for most/as equally is a wonderday/jyp stage

it'll be super awesome

EDIT: not necessary. at least WG won the newbie girl group last year. they're still pretty fair in some sense i guess. haha

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

OMG I CANT BELIEVE 2 AM + 2PM WONT BE AT MKMFFFF. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!!?

MKMF ALWAYS HAS THE MOST PRO STAGE SETUPSSSS DAMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO SAD. oh well, hopefully, 2pm 2am wil still be able to perform with them or something.....? T_T

why?

Mnet is hating on JYP artists lol

you know,WG seldom go on Mnet countdown to perform there too :rolleyes:

i want a JYPE stage this year T_T

Guest mintberry

omg are you freakin' serious??!!

We were all anticipating JYP family stage together T.T

I hope it's just rumors.

BUT HECK NO WAY,2AM AND 2PM MUST BE THERE TO REPRESENT JYPE with WG.

It's like that every year.

They're making every artists from a same company to perform a special stage together with each other.

Like SM,of course JYP and YG. Those 3 are the biggest entertainment companies. I don't think they will exclude 2AM and 2PM since they're very popular now (:

BTW,mnet stage will be damn EXPLOSIVE with ONEDAY perf.

As far as they hate JYP artists,they still need high rating of viewers.

Anyway,I don't think JYP will let WG perform alone again this year since there's 2AM and 2PM.

And I don't want them to perform alone AGAIN.

Well the stage was on SBS last year.

Mnet is a big hater, and they don't

care for JYPE artists. Its okay, we got

the other gayo shows. Music Bank <33

I don't mind another __day as long as it

stays in the family..heheh..

I want a wonderday special stage, with Joo and Huyna.

That would make my day.

I wanna pair Hyuna with Junsu/Jae

SoHee with Seul ONg/Junsu

YeEun with Taec/Khun

SunYe in her leader trio/Changmin

SunMi with wooyoung/chan sung

Yoobin with Juhno/Jinwoon

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

I wanna pair Hyuna with Junsu/Jae

SoHee with Seul ONg/Junsu

YeEun with Taec/Khun

SunYe in her leader trio/Changmin

SunMi with wooyoung/chan sung

Yoobin with Juhno/Jinwoon

your pairings are so special :D

it would be perfect if hyuna come back :(

so hee or sunmi is better for junsu? lol

Guest ShortaznGirl

your pairings are so special :D

it would be perfect if hyuna come back :(

so hee or sunmi is better for junsu? lol

i agree. i really like those pairings also.

if hyunah came back it would complete everything.

hmm sohee or sunmi? junsu needs to spend some time w/ sunmi and be convinced she's not a psycho. lol

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i agree. i really like those pairings also.

if hyunah came back it would complete everything.

hmm sohee or sunmi? junsu needs to spend some time w/ sunmi and be convinced she's not a psycho. lol

lol,its funny :lol:

i'm thinking of junsu/jay/sun ye pairings

junsu is close to GDYB in BB,in wonderbang couple,we have suntae and g-ye

in wonderday,we should have junye/sunsu lol

hot people have same taste :lol:

jay's style is similar to YB,he's also a leader,perfect match for sun ye :lol:

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ whoa i totally didn't even make that connection. niice. i think of sunye and junsu as being like the "mature" couple if i had to give a name to their pairing.

and how does everyone know that they aren't doing mkmf or special stages ( even though i know mnet are haters) because i thought the special stages last year where on SBS gayo daejun or something. can i see this poster that has been circulating?

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ whoa i totally didn't even make that connection. niice. i think of sunye and junsu as being like the "mature" couple if i had to give a name to their pairing.

and how does everyone know that they aren't doing mkmf or special stages ( even though i know mnet are haters) because i thought the special stages last year where on SBS gayo daejun or something. can i see this poster that has been circulating?

since both of them are my favorites from WG and 2PM

i like them being a couple :lol:

i know its on SBS last year

but i feel the stage will be so empty without 2AM & 2PM there....

i look forward to MKMF this year

so many top groups come back this year

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ yeah it's really exciting because wonderday is among the mix and they have really proven themselves. i'm really proud of them. they did not disappoint.

wait i'm confused..so are you saying that they are not going to have special stages at sbs gayo this year? or are you saying that the special stages have been switched to mkmf and that 2am and 2pm aren't appearing (or the official list hasn't come out yet and you're not sure)

Guest mi-yu-mi

lol,its funny :lol:

i'm thinking of junsu/jay/sun ye pairings

junsu is close to GDYB in BB,in wonderbang couple,we have suntae and g-ye

in wonderday,we should have junye/sunsu lol

hot people have same taste :lol:

jay's style is similar to YB,he's also a leader,perfect match for sun ye :lol:

OMG I so agree with you. Sun Ye has some connection with Junsu! x]

And the

WonderBang

pairings she has mostly with

GDYB

are my fav pairings. <33

ANDDD Sun Ye and Junsu are also my favs in both groups!! :D

Lol... I want interaction between those two NOW~ xD

They'll become my fav WonderDay couple by default. Lol.

LOL

people. there had NOT been any confirmation of the mkmf guest/performers/nominees

so fret not. i'm pretty sure the guys will be there along with the girls. because they're the hottest topic this year and mnet will just have to bite their own tongue to exclude them.

furthermore SBS Gayo Dejun is even further down.year-end special so NO PERFORMERS LIST RELEASED YET.

THE POSTER IS FAN MADE!

people relax

i'm sure they'll be on anyway. just that what kind of performance will they be putting up

i had this feeling that the blast of last year was new girls group so they sorta had this wg vs. snsd rivalry stage almost everywhere

this year will probably be the boys' group fight. can't wait to see our boys pwn though

Archived