☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kayleevn

I want to catch up with the hot topic hehe!!!

SBS Gayo was totally 2PM's concert. I was really sleepy yesterday but tried to keep myself awake coz our boys can pop up at anytime lol!!!

2 things that made me lol: YAH parody and Bo beep bo beep. YAH was super hillarious. Love the kiss sence, Junho's red face was too cute, and their lips did touched rite? Haha!!! And for the first time I realized that WooYoung is really beautiful (not only cute) jealous haha!!! Bo beep outfit was colorful, Woo always sticks with yellow. Don't know why but i started laughing since I read the news that Junsu's gonna join Bo beep lol!!! Just thinkin' 'bout that make me lol!!! And same thing happened when I saw him singing. Bo beep's gonna stuck with him forever lol!!!

There's still a lot of shows to expect before the new year come. I always imagined Jay suddenly jumped on SBS Gayo stage lol, must be missing hin so much! Wanna see him in YAH parody! Hope we can have some good news next year

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBS gayo was SOOOOOOO freaking awesome.

the heart beat intro was scary... esp taek's death stare. i thought when it said "special ending ver." i thought to myself no matter how special it is, nothing will make it as special if Jay came and just "died" at the end, but the ending was pretty special.... i couldnt close my mouth. our boys are awesome

that picture of khun on the bus looks old... his hair isnt that curly

Guest uh-ohxev

So, yesterday as we all know was SBS Gayo and I loved the show! It was 2PM JAM PACKED! *_____* KBS Gayo starts in 10 minutes, so I decided to take the time and write what I thought about the boys @ SBS Gayo.

First, of all the little joint stages - BoPeep - OH.MY.GOD! Cuteness galore, and SO funny! That is totally the perfect song for our boys to sing to ever since that Junpeep incident! I laughed. They were SO cute! Sign - How fierce and amazing were they?! It was a mini hot blood reunion! I was so happy... couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I want a full hot blood reunion.. that includes you too, Jaebum! Return! ^^ Mister - Omg! How cute! Khunyoung booty shake... I love it! My 2PM biases (I hate saying biases... esp with 2PM, because they are the only group I love all 7 members equally XD But, I don't know what other word to use) Am I missing anything? Mmm... hope not!

Then, the Michael Jackson tribute! The Thriller theme was so fitting since they just finished their heartbeat promotions (right?) and they did so well! And at the end when all of them gathered together to dance to Beat it... soo good!

SNSD + 2PM mini-stage was very cute! Woo + Taeyeon are actually cute together! Never thought of them as a pairing! ^^ It was small so nothing to say much there.

5 Steps - The boys did so well... it feels weird not hearing Jays voice when they do those kind of songs... I'm always waiting to hear his voice, but it never comes :( They were kind of shaky, and looked a little down - but, still did good!

Again + Again - The remix was a bit weird, but I enjoyed it overall! I really liked the robotic A&A dance. And their outfits were so cute! *_____* And the empty space for leadja at the end always makes me both smile, but it also breaks my heart... we need him! Where are you, Jay Park?

Heartbeat - Wow.... WOW! Speechless. What an amazing intro video, and performance... the ending was amazing. These boys are TOO good! They sounded great, danced well... such professionals. I had no words except AMAZING~

Tired of Waiting - I liked that this performance was a little more chill... the boys worked so hard rehearsing for so much performances. They sounded great, and wow... they looked amazing even in such simple outfits! They just oozed sexiness, like always...wah! *____*

You're Beautiful parody - OMG! Cute beyond words, and so hilarious... YB is my favorite drama, so this made me especially happy! Junho + Wooyoung "kiss" was so cute...wah! And the NGS were hilarious!

So, overall - it was a great show packed with alot of 2PM... what's better? But, I really do think these boys need a break. JYP, please give them at least a week break without too much work... I really don't want to hear any stories about their health declining.. it happens too much to idols. Don't want our boys to get that... a short break, please?

Guest haiphuong

I know I'm too late for commenting about the SBS perfs but I still wanna share my opinion about the stages that I love the most.

5steps: I know that many of you don't like this perf. but I really love it. It's not easy for a dance group like them singing an American R&B song. At least they didn't lip-sync and tried very hard although Chan and Khun's voice was weak compare to Jun Su, Jun Ho and Woo. I'm not going to praising Jun brothers cause we all know how great voice they have :P I'm really impressed by Woo. His husky voice is sexy and make me feel warm. I think he's suitable for ballad, esp. the songs for winter :wub:

SNSD joint stage: Only one word for this "Amazing". After seeing Woo danced in his audition to JYP, this is the 2nd time that I can see him do the solo dance in such long time and even with 3 girls. My Woo is growing up...ke ke ke. I almost forgot that Woo is also a very good dancer along with Jay and Jun Ho.

Intro clip of Heartbeat: Such sexy zombies. They remind me of the zombie nurses in "Silent Hill", esp. the last part when all of them come to the door. They're really suitable for horror film, don't you think so? Oh. And I love Ho-Chan pose. Maknaes love.I notice that Chan is the only one who didn't stand up and come out. He just sat there. Maybe he's the king of the zombies? His eyes was so scary when he opened them. He's definitely look hot in eyeliner.

Heartbeat: As good as ever. The ending part make me surprise cause I thought Woo's death was the end. This time, they remind me of the wolves or vampires in the movies. What they did with Woo was like they were tearing him into pieces (Actually, I did wish that they had torn Woo's outfit. A little pervert here :D )

Mister: Only one thing to say "Woo! You've got the new nick name: Peach cheeks"...ke ke ke. Oh! I his butt dance is daebak. Jun Ho! Watch out! Woo's butt is no joke. I wondered why he could dance the "La la la" part cause it's very hard for boys but I suddenly remember that he's the king of Ssanti dance. I think it's the result of practicing ssanti dance for a long time to make his butt flexible.

Again & Again remix: I like their outfits. 2PM is rock with black & red in everything they wear. I just kinda disappointed cause I couldn't hear many of Jay's voice here and his parts were done by the other members: Woo danced with Jun Ho when Chan rapped and Jun Su sang along with Jay's voice :(

Tired of waiting: I like the intro part. This song has much stronger dance than their previous songs, that's why their voices were out of tune. I think they will did well in their comeback stages. But JYP, please let them rest. They're not dancing machines.

"You're beautiful" parody: This is daebak! Woo! I've never think that you can act so girly. Most of the parts they acted make me so embarrassed that I couldn't look straight at the computer screen and laughed out loud. My little brother was sitting next to me and playing games, he looked at me like I'm an alien....ha ha ha. I love Woo and Jun Ho's kiss. I wonder how many NGs they made to act this parody. It must be very funny.

Generally speaking, 2PM in SBS Gayo is like chameleon. They showed us many charms of them just like chameleon change its skin. 2PM fighting! Jay, did you see them? Are you happy? Did you fall out of the chair because of laughing? We miss you and the stages miss you.

Guest gdragon86

I'm watching KBS Music Fest now and 2pm just performed a short dance!!!They FREAKIN RIPPED THEir shirts!!!JITT-2PM!!! SOmethING IS VERY WRONG WITH WOOYOUNG"S HAIR!!!I THIINK HE FREAKIN SHAVED HIS LEFT SIDE OF HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest happylove00

this is kinda random but is this what i think it is? i think my eyes is going crazy hahaa

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4821/20...1229part22.jpg[

i m laughing hard now!!!

hottests are the best!

we never forget what makes part of our boys...

pink grandpa jay

toshio wooyoung

kim bo peep

who will be the next?

btw, somebody can tell me how to watch kbs online????

Guest SkipBeat!

I know that I am a bit late to the party, but did anyone see the dog with PINK BUNNY EARS, during 2pm's You're Beautiful drama. Someone mentioned it on one of the youtube videos. Jay much?

Guest xxhoanganh

I'm watching KBS Music Fest now and 2pm just performed a short dance!!!They FREAKIN RIPPED THEir shirts!!!JITT-2PM!!! SOmethING IS VERY WRONG WITH WOOYOUNG"S HAIR!!!I THIINK HE FREAKIN SHAVED HIS LEFT SIDE OF HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just watched it too, and its SHAVED??

wow. where are you watching it? mine is not such best quality, especially when somethings reaaaaally goin on (lags)

wooyoung shaved?

WOOYOUNNGGGGGGGGGG.

Guest ahmints

omg the special stage in the club is DAEBAK!!!

2pm is so SEXY.~ wooyoung tied corn. i nearly cant recognize him!

JANG wooyoung is really JJANG!\

edit: ^

wooyoug shaved his hair not corn?! OMG!

sexy~hot!

Guest churvaness

I don't think WOO's hair is shaved...It's looks like it was just styled to look like a mohican cut...I think he's smokin HOOOOTT!!!

Guest ahmints

2nd post of the day!

i think he tied his hair into the "corn" hair. cause i see his hair tied (forming a few lines)

i love his mushroom hair..i hope he don't shave. if wanna shave. then two sides. ((((((:

sorry for bad English .((:

here's the video. high quality.

091230 KBS gayo 2pm boom boom pow

edit : i think wooyoung is making fans and JAY wish come true. EXPOSE WOOYOUNG!!!!!

HAHA he is showing more of his skin and muscles nwoadays. THAT's GOOD! :wub:

Guest gdragon86

Yeah, I hope it's not shaved...coz nuna na love his beautiful hair verry much!I can't keep my eyes off him while 2pm is performing...it's like he got some magnetic field to him!haha...i just love the fact he could be soo femininely entertaining in one perf and handsomely masculine in another~The video is out so i;mma watching it now ;)

Guest xxhoanganh

hahaha, you know, i think i read somewhere about wooyoung -

the memebers were stating stuff about each other like "are they similar to what they show themselves as?"

i remember hearing wooyoung was a bit different, not as ssanti in real life - more of a camera thing?

and that he was more maassccculine~

lolol (:

2pm needs to go up there again D:

but i did notice someone's hair go g-dragon

i never woulda thought it was wooyoung ;___;

Guest gdragon86

wow, really???? That makes him more appealing than he already is!Hehehe...Well, he definitely show a lot of his masculinity yesterday in the "You're Beautiful" parody!OMG!He's ABs and CHEST!I never knew he got it under his shirt!LOL! I mean it's always Taecyeon who reveals more of his upper body than the others~~~Wooyoung covers up himself a LOT so we don't get eye-candy all the time!I'm soo lookin forward to their perf tonight!Hope to see how it ends for the heartbeat perf~~

p.s. last post of the day....>.< sad....

SBS Gayo is far far better andmore entertaining than todays' KBS Gayo

Im getting sleeping with too many CFs...

Im replaying 2PM's performances yesterday...I enjoy the expose Wooyoung performances the most..hehehe

Archived