☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Soulhead

One of the most boring show that i have see in my life...I will waiting till the end for 2PM hehe !

Tomorrow...Swimming poll performance O_O Ahah , I can't wait !It will probably be epic !(why i will not be in my home during the broadcast >_< ?)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mellifluous

just saw cuts of KBS gayo! reached home wayy too late to catch it so just have to satisfy myself with clips of it haha.

the boomboompow was once again a brilliant showcase of their dance skills! i hope wooyoung's head is certainly not shaved!! :(

the MJ tribute was once again not too good for me, clearly a lack of practice ... but understandable! after the mini concert in SBS gayo yesterday i can totally understand the lack of time! haha.

really like the shared stage with SNSD, suju and kara thought (:

here's some links!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n26bsWLfrY

credits: jasoncoolv3@youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0OIvAEAHv8

credits: my@PMbabiies@youtube

Guest xxhoanganh

One of the most boring show that i have see in my life...I will waiting till the end for 2PM hehe !

Tomorrow...Swimming poll performance O_O Ahah , I can't wait !It will probably be epic !(why i will not be in my home during the broadcast >_< ?)

ure right. = =

sbs was much better - but theres still time right?? (how much? haha)

so they can still redeem themselves. ishhh.

2PMMMMMMMM ... needs more LOL

i'm glad they got a lot at SBS though. YG/SME got their shows, so now its jype. finally.

and swimming pool tomorrow - where is that showing??

(and where can i watch it ;__;.... and when?)

ah i'll say it out loud.

WHEN and WHERE can i watch the swimming pool performance, and what is it airing off of?

091230 KBS gayo 2pm boom boom pow

edit : i think wooyoung is making fans and JAY wish come true. EXPOSE WOOYOUNG!!!!!

HAHA he is showing more of his skin and muscles nwoadays. THAT's GOOD! :wub:

something just aint right.

i'm not feeling this performance at all.

missing the swag and stuff.

i hope when they do this again.. make sure there's a person name JAE IN IT!

don't worry about DONG'S hair girls, i'm sure he did his hair like (taekyung- YB) hair..

side braided and all.

but still, they need JAE when it comes to those performaces.

Did anyone notice, before the performance with Shin Seung Hoon, at the beginning of the BTS, they show 2PM poster. I saw Jun Su is at the front when they do triangle shape as usual in Again & Again. I can't find Jay in that poster.

At first, I thought it was normal and assume it'll include Jay. But I found something weird and Jun Su is at the front. Is it because my eyesight is poor or did they really cut out Jay's picture?

I'm not so sure though because I only have around 3 sec after I noticed it. Can anyone confirm it? Hope it's my eyesight problem. Although I'm not sure, I'm furious. How dare they cut our only leadja!

PS: I agree with Soulhead, it's so boring unlike yesterday. Last night, I can't go anywhere because I'm afraid I'll miss the boys. But now, I'm doing my homework which I assume as boring. It's far more boring than my boring math problems.

Did anyone notice, before the performance with Shin Seung Hoon, at the beginning of the BTS, they show 2PM poster. I saw Jun Su is at the front when they do triangle shape as usual in Again & Again. I can't find Jay in that poster.

At first, I thought it was normal and assume it'll include Jay. But I found something weird and Jun Su is at the front. Is it because my eyesight is poor or did they really cut out Jay's picture?

I'm not so sure though because I only have around 3 sec after I noticed it. Can anyone confirm it? Hope it's my eyesight problem. Although I'm not sure, I'm furious. How dare they cut our only leadja!

PS: I agree with Soulhead, it's so boring unlike yesterday. Last night, I can't go anywhere because I'm afraid I'll miss the boys. But now, I'm doing my homework which I assume as boring. It's far more boring than my boring math problems.

no JaeBeom's face was still in the poster... dun worry.... hehhehe...

just that it's actually not at the centre but at the left hand corner...

take a look at this video

2pm

u can just pause and take a second look :)

Guest churvaness

don't worry about DONG'S hair girls, i'm sure he did his hair like (taekyung- YB) hair..

side braided and all.

YUPP I FEEL THAT IT'S KINDA LACKING..IT'S NOT AS POLISHED AS WHEN THEY DID THE DANCE BATTLE LAST JANUARY...BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR SCHED IS PROBABLY TOO PACKED THAT ENOUGH PRACTICE ISN'T POSSIBLE....

WHENEVER I SEE THEM WEARING THOSE TANK TOPS I MISS JAY...I WAS LIKE THINKING IF JAY WAS THERE SURELY HE'LL RIP HIS OWN...

NYAHAHA

Guest ahmints

side braided and all.

haha. the expose wooyoung for me is from SBS gayo daejun.

i think today boom boom pow don't have the impact. cant compare with "low" dance.

ripping of clothes really need jay ((:

but wooyoung is really giving ppl surprise everyday. he's improving!

YEAH my last post of the day! ((:

side braided and all.

Me too! It feels like something huge is missing. Back then, their perf are quite ok though Jay's absence. The blank I feel now is quite significant. But it's ok, I like lacking performance more because Jay probably know and come sooner than expected. ke ke. (wishful thinking) Without you, Jay, they didn't practice hard. So, come back and train them Jay!

no JaeBeom's face was still in the poster... dun worry.... hehhehe...

just that it's actually not at the centre but at the left hand corner...

take a look at this video

2pm

u can just pause and take a second look :)

Thank you, ginagan! I'm so used to the picture of Jay centered. Now, I can sleep at ease.

Guest Soulhead

Ahah ,they did like DBSK at the end :P

Anyways, I don't really like this habit... I'm probably alone and nobody will agree with me , but i want charisma/skill/passion etc. I really don't care about their super abs >_< I don't want that such an amazing group become just a ''group with awesome abs'' ,They deserve a better image !!!

The boys won song of the yr. Congratz to them so happy. Taek gave a shoutout to Jay...saying 'this is for Jay Park'. Ah...my boys. Junho please stop teasing and strip already lolz.

Guest kiut_me

2PM WON KBS SONG OF THE YEAR WITH THEIR HIT SONG AGAIN & AGAIN!

2PM is simply the best! Despite everything that happened to us this year,

we still manage to stand strong, stronger than ever!

HOTTEST & 2PM HWAITING! <3

THEY WON SONG OF THE YEAR.

AND THEY TOTALLY PULLED A DBSK THERE.

Those are the two things I will remember about this terribly boring Gayo show.

As for performances, they did good in Heartbeat (the ending is nearly the same as 2PM's MKMF acrobatic performance last year: AWESOME) and were smooth in Dangerous and Boom Boom Pow. But I agreed that they obviously didn't have enough time to practice and perfect the performance. Actually that's what I felt about all the performances in the show, so uncoordinated and uninspiring. I think it's partly due to the setup and the audience, it's not as exciting as SBS show yesterday.

But overall I really like 2PM's presence here, they were just full of charisma (and they were really funny during Shin Seung Hoon's performance)

THIS IS YEAR OF 2PM.

Edit:

can't wait for 9PM and swimming pool performance tomorrow.

Guest Mariposa28

CONGRATULATIONS 2PM FOR SONG OF THE YEAR

really happy , deserve it 100%

the performances rocks, awesome

love every one, saving all the links and watching and rewatching again and again :D

thanks for the links everyone, ^^

please post the pics of the performances, if they're any available already

thanks a bunch

waves

Guest tikamicizia

agreee they need jayy who's practice like crazyyyy!! and maybe they on demand too much,, so confusing to rehearse all of them.. it really shows us 2pm can't be without jay, it's not complete. I mean jyp gotta have a reason to make a 7 members group, not 6 members groups.. coz they complete each other!

btw congratsssssssss!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwww khottest can beat the others' voting?? amazing..

Guest theblazenazn

2009, which song is the most popular song picked by the viewers? (Viewer's Choice - Song)

<2009 KBS Gayo Festival>will pick the song which received the most love in the past 1 year.

NOMINEES:

2PM’s <Again & Again>

Super Junior’s <Sorry Sorry>

So Nyeo Shi Dae’s <Gee>

2NE1’s <I Don’t Care>

KARA’s <Mister>

Davichi’s <8282>

Baek Ji Young’s <Like Being Hit>

*** I HOPE THEY WILL WIN!!!!!! GOOD LUCK 2PM!

THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2PM WON SONG OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! I Knew Hottests Would Pull Through!!!! Everyone thought SONE & ELFs were gonna take it even people on 2oneday chat but this was AMAZING!! They won!!!

What a Glorious 2 days so far to be a Hottests!!! THERE'S MORE IN STORE 2morrow!!!

Taecyeon looked at SNSD and said No we wont win, you guys won in the winning Video but then they won!!!!

EDIT: Last 12 seconds of the video, Sunny did not looked happy at all.. lol

Guest cheezychunnie

they won!!! i never thought that they will win..

:D

anyway i agree wif Soulhead,i thought i was the only one thinking that way..

i dunno,looks like they try too hard to show their masculinity in one nite..

haha!!cant really write anything coz too tired to think..i will prolly be bashed for writing this..

juz my opinion :)

cant wait for 2moro perf :)

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS DORKY TAEC :)

TAEC SAID:'THIS IS FOR JAY PARK' 2PM Again and Again Preformance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCf80oWQnEQ

cr:jjingjjingbaby

Guest babiluxx

yay congrats to our boys!!!

I liked their boom boom pow and MJ tribute performances but whats up with their HAIR!?!? o gosh I hope thats not their next hairstyle...because i don't really like it...-.-

Archived