Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest xtweeek

I LOVE HER!!!

she looks so pretty in all these pics!

AND GOSH SHE LEFT XMAN?! i didnt get to watch the last few episodes T_T

awwwww =[

Guest beautifulxmess

I've been wondering what her personality is like since i've only been exposed to her for a couple of weeks..haha.....can someone tell me how she's like especially on that variety show, Xman? She strikes me as someone bubbly (judging purely on appearance) but I keep hearing ppl describe her as 'strong'...as in how? lol..

Guest xx-outsider-xx

she IS strong (that's why kjk loves partnering with her. lol~), she tries her best to always win the game. maybe if you watch xman you'll admire her for that.

I've been wondering what her personality is like since i've only been exposed to her for a couple of weeks..haha.....can someone tell me how she's like especially on that variety show, Xman? She strikes me as someone bubbly (judging purely on appearance) but I keep hearing ppl describe her as 'strong'...as in how? lol..

she seems very down to earth. She is probably one of the strongest actresses. :P (wrestling)

Guest a/-/6!E

New Pics ...

she looks so PrettY in here ...

eh3138df.jpg

it looks like she lost some weiGht ... but GladLY not too skinnY

eh3114jt.jpg

extra ...

eh3123ji.jpg

eh477li.jpg

eh3104mc.jpg

credit; beautifulvoices.net

Guest JessixFFx

she IS strong (that's why kjk loves partnering with her. lol~), she tries her best to always win the game. maybe if you watch xman you'll admire her for that.

Sometimes, during the games Eun Hye didn't give her all because she was really embarrassed whenever MC Yoo and Kang Ho Dong made fun of her strength. :lol: However, she still has to succumb to the title since none of the female guests can beat her, and when she does give her all, even the male guests can't beat her. She was an a fun and lively guest on X-man. Definitely miss seeing her on the show every week.

^^^me 2. i used the 3rd as my desktop wallpaper. hope that's okay. they're beautiful.

I just realized her Bday is 10/03 and mine is 10/02...cool.

Guest arina_shinh

oh this is so cool...eunhye threat!! :D

i know her from baby vox...so sad that she leave the group cause she's my fav...she's a good dancer and i like her style... how she dressed and behave....

and my fav x-men part is the one that she gave eric (shinhwa) a caramel sweet.... its the funniest epi...

can't wait for her new movie....

I love her head shots for the drama "Palace"...she looks so much better with darker hair. She's gotten so beautiful. I've become a fan of hers through x-man and have grown to admire and love her.

Nancy, I didn't know you were a recent fan, you should watch x-man, you'll get to know how she is and why she is considered strong, hehe.

Guest j1youngxj3

^nawww..she's not dating Kim Jong Gook. it was just a little thing on x-man where they were made a "couple" ahahha..but it would be great if they really did go out..they're so cute together!! ^^;;

Guest twistking

ok TIME OUT! i thought she left just for a few episodes to film dramas. SHE IS COMING BACK R IGHT??? and also, is LEEJIN coming back because i miss her. she is my favorite finkl