Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest beautifulxmess

ok TIME OUT! i thought she left just for a few episodes to film dramas. SHE IS COMING BACK R IGHT??? and also, is LEEJIN coming back because i miss her. she is my favorite finkl

The way i see it, Xman was probably a springboard for Eun Hye to get into the entertainment business and be realised as herself, not as part of BabyVox. And Xman was good because it helped familiarise her with the audience before she leap into acting etc. But now that she's an actress and given Goong will be a success, i doubt she'd appear on Xman again as a regular (unless it's a biiiiig flop and she receives no further acting roles)...but who knows? hope she'll make an appearance once in a while. ^^

new pic:

N2005110217393954301.jpg

YEH is currently endorsing makeup cosmetics for the company, DHC.

how pretty...I like her garment. :D

credits: yahoo

Guest a/-/6!E

new pic:

N2005110217393954301.jpg

YEH is currently endorsing makeup cosmetics for the company, DHC.

how pretty...I like her garment. :D

credits: yahoo

i love the new Picture ... thx for Postin' it :)

i'll add one more Pic

9420051102_20784176.jpg

credits to Korean yahoo

i'll add unseen Pics and New Pics of her ...

eunhye077rs.jpg

eunhye080eh.jpg

eunhye068kq.jpg

eunhye090lx.jpg

eunhye104no.jpg

eunhye113ib.jpg

credit: daum.net

Guest minshoo

yea i heard. that is just WRONG to move the dates back. all the fans are waiting so patiently. and i thought we're almost there to watch the drama. *sigh* im really sad now

^ Albert, when you say timeslot, did you mean different days (from 'Wolf')? Or the difference from January to March?

Okay, now I think that if the drama comes out in March, it'll have a great amount of viewers...haha, I don't know.

Note: I've finished uploading the manga (the eng. scans) on to my photobucket so check the thread for links. If anyone wants the raws, let me know, I'll upload them for you too.

^ Albert, when you say timeslot, did you mean different days (from 'Wolf')? Or the difference from January to March?

Okay, now I think that if the drama comes out in March, it'll have a great amount of viewers...haha, I don't know.

Note: I've finished uploading the manga (the eng. scans) on to my photobucket so check the thread for links. If anyone wants the raws, let me know, I'll upload them for you too.

'wolf' is a MBC production too. I mean't the difference from January to March.

KTH <3

Guest a/-/6!E

for anyone who wants to know the date eun hye appear on YSMM?? was

7/25/2005 - choi sung kook, lee bum soo, kim il woo, kang sung yun, yoon eun hye

ed2k://|file|[GH].야심만만.122회(050725).asf|163061593|3852F4453261D58984A2AFEBFCE7099D|

ed2k://|file|Manman.ep122.050725.KOR.SDTV.XviD-2DOT.avi|733634560|D24A39580BBCAA4FDE9AF315D4950724|

found it in the dl-inG section ...

Guest beautifulxmess

MBC moved 'goong' to a better timeslot. Thus, 'goong' has a greater chance of becoming a hit.

KTH <3

lol...that's nice reasoning...i hope that's the case. I've been worried about the fact they decided to prioritised Wolf over Goong (which indicates something) and especially give Wolf the timeslot of around the January period...new yr, holiday=tendency for ppl stay home watch tv...

Guest a/-/6!E

just wondering if anybody wants eunhye''s clip making of DHC cf and interview with eun hye...

i think it's about 6 minutes ... i'm dl-ing right now ... when i'm finished i'll upload it for those who want it :)

lol...that's nice reasoning...i hope that's the case. I've been worried about the fact they decided to prioritised Wolf over Goong (which indicates something) and especially give Wolf the timeslot of around the January period...new yr, holiday=tendency for ppl stay home watch tv...

also, Shinhwa Vol.8 is coming out in march. MBC probably didn't want Eric's solo activities interfering with his group activities.

KTH <3

Guest vickylee

I'm sorry to all of u, but honestly.. i think Goong drama just totally ruined the comic..

I mean.. did u guys see how BEAUTIFUL the dress nd everything was in the actual manga??

But mann....neither can she act or fit into a gorgeous 한복

Guest minshoo

I'm sorry to all of u, but honestly.. i think Goong drama just totally ruined the comic..

I mean.. did u guys see how BEAUTIFUL the dress nd everything was in the actual manga??

But mann....neither can she act or fit into a gorgeous 한복

we just have to see.........i know its just your opinion.

i just cant wait for the drama to air in march