Quantcast

Guest its_GINALEE

:( Did u see EunHye on Xman, she came just to say hi to everybody. KJK hugged her and it was so sad.

WHAT? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ? oh man. i wanna watch.

can someone upload that episode please ? :)

• Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

Guest DitziJenni

:( Did u see EunHye on Xman, she came just to say hi to everybody. KJK hugged her and it was so sad.

this part made me sooo sad!!! :( Xman wont be the same again!!! all the other girls will richard simmons me off!!! T___T

Guest chibikko

I miss her on xman. The 100th episode wasnt as great as I thought it would be since Eun Hye was on it or the other 2 female regulars, Lee Jin and Lee Ji Hyun. She really is the best female on Xman. Beating the guys in the wrestling game! :lol:

Guest shinebi

awww............wondering if there's a making clip of TF Trofish.....cuz that pic of bi and her look fun

yeah, I was hoping there'd be a clip of them coming around... :( They look so cute together....

Guest a/-/6!E

^

her facial expression for the tingtingtangtang is so cutee <333333333333333333

i thought so,too ... :)

btw ... did anybody in here mention about the cliP makin' of TF commercial??? i have the cliP but there's no rain in it onlY the other guY...(i forgot his name)

• Guest unfeatured this topic