Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Desiery

hello everyone can i ask your help where can i find a pics of YEH and her dog like they are in the pic together...

your help will be appreciated..thank you so much :)

Guest santaiah178

@julia_lee, Yoon Eun Hye for KBS's Road for Hope

CR : HallyuYoonEunHye

Published on Dec 2, 2012

(re-uploaded cause the original upload was deleted, cause my account was hacked into) 
South Africa, is an island located in the Indian Ocean, east of Mozambique, Madagascar.
It's called the last paradise for its natural beauty and abundant resources on earth.
Around 70% of its population is one of the poorest countries in the world living on less than 1 dollar a day.
Children who are forced into poverty replace school with tireless work all day to avoid starvation.
But the saddest tragedy produced by poverty are the young girls who are forced onto the streets...
Families who must separate due to poverty...
It's a painful story of young bread winners who must provide for their younger siblings and family..
Inspiring yet painful story...
Hardships hidden behind a beautiful island, scenery..
We will meet the two faces of Madagascar with actress Yoon Eun Hye.

Some part which were translated by MariYEH :

The 11 member family, in the beginning are orphans. They lost their parents, so 11 siblings live by themselves. 3 older sisters pick trash to live with their younger siblings. The sisters can't even eat, they feed the kids first. It costs one dollar to feed their family a day,but they only make 42 cents a day. So they can't eat every day.

And it takes 10 dollars to educate one kid per year.

Yoon Eun Hye bought birth certificate for the boy. In Madagascar birth certificates costs 5 times of what the family can make in a good day, so the kid never got a birth certificate...so YEH gave him an official birth certificate not only to give him an identity but also because in madagascar, unless you have a birth certificate, you can't go to school.

Guest julia_lee

@kapeadik: yes..exactly the same feeling i felt when I first saw the video..i just hope that somehow the studio part was translated as well..

thanks @santaiah178..

Guest orangepin

mellina said: Same with u girls. I miss her so bad! I can't watch imy for the time being because it'll make me sad for missing her. Also No twitter update. I feel like twittering her manager to ask what she's doing but that'll be too much. Hehe.

Guest mayzie10

While rewatching YEH's X-Man clips saved in my laptop, i found this video so I searched it in youtube.YEH's so cute and funny getting jealous because a rival has appeared and Jae Suk too so funny.She's so young here and quite chubby. :)

Credit: coolsmurf & yupitsbackagain

Guest orangepin

@santaiah178  i've watched that docu twice and still made me cry. especially the part of the malnourished child. Yeh really has a kind heart. i just hope that there will be english subs soon. 

Guest trangvu310

@orangepin :Of course,it has.I posted that photo in 2142 page.keke..I agree with you.I like the couple of Eun Hye noona and Yoo Chun opaa the most  :D

Guest itscreamie

@trangvu310, YEH looks great with anyone she is paired with. But, let me quote Yeh's assistant, PYC is just the best. LOL! =))