Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

I don't have any problem with YEH staring in a project that is intended to promote a place or something as long as it's "packed" in a subtle way and didn't shaded the main story/plot. I'm a little bit worry about the script writer : Chun Sung Il. For me he's been a hit and a miss. I like watching My Girl Friend is An Agent (the movie), it's funny & the story is engaging. But on the other hand I found his other work "Fugitive plan B" was kind of boring and not to mention some of the acting there are over the top. Chuno is his best work so far (I haven't watched it yet, just read the recap). So I'm kind of wary IF YEH choose this project as her next drama.

Although I like to see YEH kick some richard simmons in an action flick but I'm still hoping she will take a melodrama some day since I knew she has the knack for it.

Guest gianelleprincess

Hi I'm just new here.

I've been a fan of Yoon Eun-Hye ever since that Goong has been aired here in our country (Philippines). I really loved her so much. She is my most favorite actress in the history just only for me. She really had a remarkable acting that caught my interest and turned out that I liked her so much. I really love how she expressed her acting capabilities most especially on how she expressed her great facial expression that will never get turn to be as overreacting. For me it's very impressing.

So now, I just want to ask to anyone here, what was really wrong if Jung Yunho will be paired for him? Was that a big deal to anyone else here? May I know what was really the reason why some of you don't want YEH to act with this TVXQ member? LOL, haven't you notice that Jung Yunho has really a resemblance with Joo Ji-Hoon (her co-star in Goong) on which their drama has become the phenomenal drama? I was just only asking, LOL.

Anyway, thankz for the continuous updates. Keep it up to all of you.

Guest 50julieng

chimenea_santa_claus.gif WELCOME new fans..

DEHC...so pretty....I want a YEH's calendar for next year!! Let me know if you live in California and selling her's calendar..lol

Does anybody know anything about an upsoming drama or movie called Seven Servants.....  Another rumor but I heard that she's "supposedly" going to be on it with Park Shin Hye.....?  Just another rumor, but someone read it on weibo.  And since I don't know that website, and I don't know how reliable it is, I am not sure about anything about this. 

If it is true, I wonder if they'll be like sisters.  I know how a lot of people say that they look a like.  Speaking of look alikes, Yoon Eun Hye has a lot of them; there's Park Shin Hye, Jung So Min, Suzy, Jiyoon, Park Bom, and that Japanese person (I can't' remember who).  Out of all the top celebrities, she gets the most "second coming of Yoon Eun Hye". 

Again, this is just another rumor.  And she has a lot, so there is no way of knowing whether or not this is true.

Guest kevin1320

Does anybody know anything about an upsoming drama or movie called Seven Servants.....  Another rumor but I heard that she's "supposedly" going to be on it with Park Shin Hye.....?  Just another rumor, but someone read it on weibo.  And since I don't know that website, and I don't know how reliable it is, I am not sure about anything about this. 

If it is true, I wonder if they'll be like sisters.  I know how a lot of people say that they look a like.  Speaking of look alikes, Yoon Eun Hye has a lot of them; there's Park Shin Hye, Jung So Min, Suzy, Jiyoon, Park Bom, and that Japanese person (I can't' remember who).  Out of all the top celebrities, she gets the most "second coming of Yoon Eun Hye". 

Again, this is just another rumor.  And she has a lot, so there is no way of knowing whether or not this is true.

OMG, Park Bom looks like YEH...

to me, not at all..

the most look-alike YEH to me is Jung So Min..

i dont know why whenever i see her, i was like "wait, is she YEH?"...

Park Shin Hye kinda looks like her only when she has short hair like YEH did...thats why they look alike, otherwise they r completely different

Guest MariYEH

cr: http://bontheblock.tumblr.com/post/14484582524/b-bomb-1990

Looks like we have another YEH admirer. This time its from the idol group Block B. The guy's name is Lee Minhyuk stage name is (B-Bomb). And this is what he said during a recent CeCi interview:

Ideal Type: Someone who's charming when they laugh. It'd be a plus if they had a dimple. For example, 'Coffee Prince' Yoon Eun Hye.

9oh.jpeg

Guest gianelleprincess

^

Ideal Type: Someone who's charming when they laugh. It'd be a plus if they had a dimple. For example, 'Coffee Prince' Yoon Eun Hye.

I don't understand this. Were you talking about Goong Yu (do correct me if I'm wrong if I stated his name correctly or not. I forgot) Was this idea came from YEH by herself??????

Guest 50julieng

^

I don't understand this. Were you talking about Goong Yu (do correct me if I'm wrong if I stated his name correctly or not. I forgot) Was this idea came from YEH by herself??????

3454344.gifHi!...Nothing related about Gong Yoo ...go to the link and you will see under B-Bom's ideal type and he listed Yoon Eun Hye in CP...and also NOT an idea from YEH(how?)!!

@Hello Kevin...I am agreed with you ...I think JSM looks more liked YEH from the nose down and she had similar  expressions liked YEH!! 

Guest MariYEH

^

No this has nothing to do with Gong Yoo. As stated above, the guy who said that his ideal is someone like Yoon Eun Hye is Lee Minhyuk (B-Bomb) from the idol group Block B.

I dont get what you meant about it being YEH's idea :huh:

Guest santaiah178

Good news !! Coffee Prince will be remaked into musical show in Japan (by Japanese actors) next year biggrin.gif Gosh, it's been 4 years since it's been broadcasted but it still popular there.  

AKR20111221030500005_01_i.jpg

http://news.nate.com.../20111221n03812

How I wish YEH's next project is as good as CP sleep.gif

Many (new) actresses/singers have been compared to our girls (by their looks) lately, it's fine with me as long as their fans didn't try to belittle/bashing YEH just to make their idol look good. 

Just for fun, please vote for our YEH as best actress for 2011 at seoulbeats.com. She fall behind sweatingbullets.gif

http://seoulbeats.com/2011/12/best-of-2011-actoractress-2/

Thank you guys for the updates, still waiting for YEH's announcement of her next project.

cr: http://bontheblock.t...524/b-bomb-1990

Looks like we have another YEH admirer. This time its from the idol group Block B. The guy's name is Lee Minhyuk stage name is (B-Bomb). And this is what he said during a recent CeCi interview:

*quoted image*

All I can say is that he has good taste...... I remember when he tweeted about Yoon Eun Hye before too. Reminds me of Eli....

This is B-Bomb's tweet about her before:

B-Bomb (BlockB2011)한명은 명랑소녀 성공기의 장나라 또 한명은 커피프린스의 윤은혜 어휴.. 이 누나들만 보면 한숨밖에 안나와.. (저의 지인중에 저 두캐릭터 싱크로율100% 인 분들이 계셔요)

One person is Jang Nara of Success Story of A Bright Girl and another is Yoon Eun Hye of Coffee Prince..hew..I can't help but to sigh whenever I see them...(Two of my acquaintances looks 100% like them)

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about that Seven Servants drama/movie that she was "supposedly" signed up for with Park Shin Hye that I recently posted about, I think that that's the remake of Knag Ji Hwan's 7th Level Civil Servant, so that's still just a rumor.