Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest butwal

MANY MANY CONGRATULATION TO HER...SHE LOOKS AWESOME IN THAT DRESS AS ITS OBVIOUS AFTER ALL SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL...ONCE AGAIN CONGRAT YEH....U SURELY DESERVE TO WIN..

Wow!!! :D Congratulations to our girl and to the people at Baeksang for giving the Best Actress Award to THE BEST ACTRESS!!!! :) How fast she has reached these heights and I'm certain that she'll continue to soar. She truly has it all; beauty, charm, grace, elegance, and humility beyond all reason. :blush: I wish that we all could be the kind of person that Yoon Eun Hye is. It's a great day to be alive! Much love to "Go Eun Chan" and to all of her fans for collectively willing her this much-deserved accolade. :P But, it's not just us, folks. ;) The was question has been posed: "Does the world love Yoon Eun Hye?" And the answer has come back a resounding, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks to all of you for the pictures, comments, and support for our young warrior princess. Your love has lifted her higher..... :wub::wub::wub:

Guest Fresh02

Thanks everyone for the pics and smr for the translations!

Wow, can't add much more to what's already been said but I just wanted to wish YEH all the best and congratulations on her win. Chukha hamnida!

YEH's been given awards for every drama she's been in! She's certainly accomplished a LOT in her budding career as a singer turned actress, in such a short time span, and at a young age. There's no denying her raw talent, charisma, and hard work! I wish her much more continued success in the future! Fighting! :D

Guest deempols

congratulation yoon eun hye... you are indeed a very talented and beautiful person inside and out... a big round of applause for you...

Guest vivjelly

I just left this board for a day, and I missed out so much!!

First of all...

WHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO OUR GIRL, YEH!!!

Secondly, thanks to smr05 and fellow YEH's fans for posting photos/news. You guys rock!

Guest Bunny_tarn

hi :rolleyes:

Today 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Full Version HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Part 1-Ental file Download link

44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Part 2-Ental file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

Vod Credit&Uplod By- mandalaywith@Han Ye Seul soompi Thread,Lee Dong Wook soompi Thread.

Again Congratulations to 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Winners Han Ye Seul,Jang Geun Seok,Kwon Sang Woo,Kim Jung Eun, Yoon Eun Hye :wub:

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/is/2008/04/24...1070100-001.jpg

Congrats to YOON EUN HYE for winning Best Actress! She really deserves it :lol::lol::lol:

and...Thank a lot everyone for YEH pics and clips :rolleyes:

Happy and Happy :blush: :blush:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ thanks for the sub video.

Congrats to YEH!!!

I knew she was going to win. She is such a great actress and on top of that she is humble and hardworking. Like nothing can go wrong. She deserves it, she is so cute giving her speech. Her dress doesn't looks as bad as everyone says, it just looks weird when there is wind. lol

Guest joicy

Congratulations to YEH!!!

You absolutely deserve it !!! Finally you make your way to Baeksang.

Does anyone know any actress who receives this award at this young age before?

Haha, I can't help laughing for this extreme happiness ..

Guest -kazutoshi-

Congratulations to Yoon Eun Hye for winning The Best Actress Award.

Man, seven pages since I last posted last night and it's not even twenty four hours since I posted. You guys have done such an awesome job. I feel like I was with you every minutes that you posted. I really feel like I was watching the awards show with you guys. Thanks very much everyone for the minute by minute update.

Special thanks to smr sis for all the translations, the links, the vids, the pics and everything.

It worked, didn't it? bliss_ After the news of YEH being number 44 on the Most Powerful and Influential People In The Korean Entertainment Industry Top 100 came on the day of the 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards and I posted that 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Trophy pic then YEH won it.

No, there is no magic to that really. YEH deserved it and she earned it. She worked really hard for that and she didn't even expect that she would win. I really like when smr sis was telling us about YEH ran up to Kim He Ae after the awards show was over and apologized to her for winning the best actress award. I can really picture YEH saying all that to Kim He Ae. Man, I'm so proud to be her fan.

Thanks again, everyone and once again congrats to Yoon Eun Hye.

And any, your latest YEHshops were amazing. You did a very job on color and font selections. I like everyone of those. Thanks.

YEH AFTW!

Peace.

Guest Bronwen

CONGRATULATIONS YEH FOR WINNING THE BEST ACTRESS AWARD!!!

-_- I'm always late but!!! OMG this girl is going places! Congratulations a billions times YEH for winning the award. Goodness, so much accomplishments ever since she started. Just watching her succeed so much is very inspiring!

XD I love her dress and the pink heels. Very artistic! :D Just like her butterfly dress. hehe.

It's wonderful day today, isn't it? I kept on smiling all the way to my work station. Really feels silly. I'm just so happy! I can't take Yeh's face off my mind when she got the award yesterday. I also feel like carrying a trophy now. LOL.

My mom is watching the Vineyard nowadays. she keeps on asking.."why she's so pretty?". well, i could only answer..."mom, I HAVE NO IDEA!".

she's just born that way. :D

oh btw, do you guys have the soundtrack of the Vineyard? thanks... :)

Guest smr05

good morning to you all!! hehe im still beaming from YEH's win last night ^______________^

kaz bro, dont u regret not staying up in the wee hours of the morning and celebrating with us??? :P

anyone have download links for the whole event?

cant seem to find any..

and shin onni, heres the YEHtube link >

Heres the vid description:

A cut from "Entertainment Diary - News Time"

YEH is awarded the 44th Baeksang Arts Award for the Best Leading Actress in a TV drama.

Beating her great senior and toughest competition, top acting sensation Kim Hee Ae.

YEH: I really didnt expect to win this. Its feels good [to win the award] but I dont know whether I should be allowed to receive this award. Ottokhaji... thank you.

KHA gets interviewed--

Q. Do feel at a loss?

A. Yoon Eun Hye-shi did extremely well. I like her. Just before, I congratulated her.

Guest nhetski

thanks smr05!

who can not like our yoon eun hye? she's so down to earth, honest and kind-hearted :)

like u, can't stop smiling :)

i was browsing through news and there's so many articles about YEH that i was thinking, "man, i wish i can understand korean!"

you'll gonna be busy treanslating eh? though i reckon the news will all be the same anyway, congratulating YEH's surprising but nonetheless deserving win!

today is a great day la la la **does the happy dance**

Lurve how her gown billows, and floats... :blush:

Regal & Blue...

20080424185509112701900aw8.jpg20080424180709422701812ib5.jpg

sdc10048zs5.jpg

credit baidu ^ that rose... blest guy!

Congratulations Eun Hye!

Thanks everyone for the picspam and news translations.

rgds :D

Guest zacey

It's wonderful day today, isn't it? I kept on smiling all the way to my work station. Really feels silly. I'm just so happy! I can't take Yeh's face off my mind when she got the award yesterday. I also feel like carrying a trophy now. LOL.

My mom is watching the Vineyard nowadays. she keeps on asking.."why she's so pretty?". well, i could only answer..."mom, I HAVE NO IDEA!".

hahaha... i can understand.. i am smiling rite now while i work too... opps.. luckily my boss and colleagues not arnd.. they must be thinking i'm crazy... :phew:

me too.. me too.. i am watching vineyard!!! like her tan and sunny look... :wub: and my mp3 player is playing the OST rite now... :lol::lol:

ohhh... you can find the OST in soompi resources.... :P

Guest bliss_

Man, seven pages since I last posted last night and it's not even twenty four hours since I posted. You guys have done such an awesome job. I feel like I was with you every minutes that you posted. I really feel like I was watching the awards show with you guys. Thanks very much everyone for the minute by minute update.

Special thanks to smr sis for all the translations, the links, the vids, the pics and everything.

It worked, didn't it? bliss_ After the news of YEH being number 44 on the Most Powerful and Influential People In The Korean Entertainment Industry Top 100 came on the day of the 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards and I posted that 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Trophy pic then YEH won it.

No, there is no magic to that really. YEH deserved it and she earned it. She worked really hard for that and she didn't even expect that she would win. I really like when smr sis was telling us about YEH ran up to Kim He Ae after the awards show was over and apologized to her for winning the best actress award. I can really picture YEH saying all that to Kim He Ae. Man, I'm so proud to be her fan.

I know, kaz! I had to backlog 5 pages for the 4-5 hours that I was gone. :sweatingbullets: LOL When I first found out that YEH won, the first thing I though of was what you said. :P But I really don't believe in those things. All I believe is that YEH won it because she worked hard for it. Not just that she was randomly picked to receive the award. :) I'm so proud of us YEH fans too for always believing in her no matter what others say. YAAAAY us! :sweatingbullets:

Hi TOKS! LOL I was doing the same thing all day. I was writing my Biology exam, which I wasn't totally ready for, but I just found myself randomly smiling and writing on my exam paper, "Congratulations Yoon Eun Hye!" like more than 10 times. I am so serious. I'm such a weirdo like that.

I have the OST for TVM but I still have to upload it. Have you checked the official OST thread under Resources?

good morning to you all!! hehe im still beaming from YEH's win last night ^______________^

kaz bro, dont u regret not staying up in the wee hours of the morning and celebrating with us??? :P

anyone have download links for the whole event?

cant seem to find any..

Thanks again smr for more translations. I really regret not staying until YEH's win. I only stayed up even before the first half finished. It was already 5:30 in the morning and I still had to write my exam at 2. >.< I wish I had stayed up but thanks to you guys, I felt like I was there too!

Anyway, I was wondering the same thing. I wanna watch the show since I wasn't able to stream last night. I'm trying to download off Clubbox but it's not letting me DL right now. Please let me know if you find something and I'll do the same if I find any. :)

YEH FTW!