Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

rebby, michibangs,whf_violet ,lovelyfan,윤은혜...Thank you so much for the pictures,

smr05...Thanks for the the YEH speech's translation **muaks**

YEH..i am sooo proud of her and she's she is sooo sexy today...

2008042421060026782_211807_0.jpg

gosh...watching those caps, i feel like crying too :tears:

congratulations to YEH! you really deserve the award ;)

and for being so humble, it makes me even prouder to be your fan.

and for that, i thank you for being an inspiration to all of us.

mian.. i'm getting too sentimental :blush:

thanks guys for all the pics! and smr, for the translation and for the dl links.

Guest smr05

why i cant help but love the girl :blush:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001946773

이날 깜짝 최우수연기상을 수상한 윤은혜는 경쟁자였던 대선배 김희애에게 각별한 고마움과 미안함을 표시했다. 윤은혜는 시상식을 마치자마자 김희애에게 달려가 "선배님 너무 죄송합니다"라고 정중하게인사했다. 김희애는 윤은혜와 포옹을 나누며 "괜찬아. 너 너무 잘했어"라고 톱스타 다운 넉넉한 마음 씀씀이를 보여줬다.

YEH, the unexpected winner of the best leading actress award showed both her gratitude and regret to fellow nominee in competition and great senior, Kim He Ae.

As soon as the awards ceremony was over, YEH had run up to KHA saying apologetically, "senior, i am extremely sorry" and greeted her respectfully.

In return, KHA embraced YEH in a hug and told her "its alright. You did very well" and displayed her top star-like generosity.

* currently uploading the acceptance speech cut to YEHtube ^^

why i cant help but love the girl :blush:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001946773

이날 깜짝 최우수연기상을 수상한 윤은혜는 경쟁자였던 대선배 김희애에게 각별한 고마움과 미안함을 표시했다. 윤은혜는 시상식을 마치자마자 김희애에게 달려가 "선배님 너무 죄송합니다"라고 정중하게인사했다. 김희애는 윤은혜와 포옹을 나누며 "괜찬아. 너 너무 잘했어"라고 톱스타 다운 넉넉한 마음 씀씀이를 보여줬다.

YEH, the unexpected winner of the best leading actress award showed both her gratitude and regret to fellow nominee in competition and great senior, Kim He Ae.

As soon as the awards ceremony was over, YEH had run up to KHA saying apologetically, "senior, i am extremely sorry" and greeted her respectfully.

In return, KHA embraced YEH in a hug and told her "its alright. You did very well" and displayed her top star-like generosity.

* currently uploading the acceptance speech cut to YEHtube ^^

Our princess YEH is always so humble and respectful to seniors, always so considering.... I am really proud of her, love her even much ^ ^

Actually I also not expecting YEH to win this time, KHA is such a strong competitor~~

Once again congrats our princess~~ hoho~

Guest nhetski

CONGRATS YEH!!!

so happy!!! thanks everyone for the pics, links etc

thanks smr for all the translations (u'll gonna have heaps of news to translate now.. thanks in advance!)

so proud of ms yoon eun hye!

Guest smr05

^ haha thanks onni :sweatingbullets:

i made this capture.. hehe eunchan ^^

ssurukiavi000092000rv0.jpg

^ the writing translates to:

~TV category Female~

Best Acting Award

YOON EUN HYE

+edit:

from dceune - YEH is the youngest actress to ever win the "Best Actress Award" at Baeksang, double props to YEH!!

++edit:

and the youngest actress to ever win grimme and top excellence for mbc :w00t:

Guest nhetski

i didn't get to stream live so i'm not sleeping until someone uploads the video of YEH's win (i was thinking of her winning while out on a dinner date gosh how pathetic hahaha)

all the bigmail links are taken so please any kind hearted and generous soul, please upload YEH's part please????

smr, that's really nice pic :) gonna have to re-watch CP now coz i miss eun chan hahaha

and congrats again to YEH for making history!!!

Guest jesmon27

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just so so so happy!!!!

thank you EVERYONE for the picspam!!!! just like what i wanted!!! weeeehhhhh!!!!! unnie is soooooo stunningly gorgeous!!! :w00t:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

smr, she's the youngest best actress winner?!!! omo!!!!! there's too much to celebrate tonight!!!! Thanks for the translations!

gosh! unnie is so sweet!! goshee... seeing her cry like that make me wanna hug her. you made it girl!!! :tears: :blush:

wind blowing ~ :P

from the back.. looks like she put on some weight, which is good ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/tre...08_184520_0.jpg

from the front

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/tre...70_181208_0.jpg

^^ PM! the pics reminded me of superman... hmm.... YEH is superwoman. ^_____^ fighting!!

Guest whf_violet

Smr, thanks for the translations ;)

New CY msg from SHD :ph34r::D

누나~~잘지내용용용!!! (띵글동생 서현덕)

Guest crazie_ola

Congratz!!! though she gained some weight she still looks so gorgeous and i sooooo LOVEEE her!!! congratz YEH

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Today 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Full Version HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Part 1-Ental file Download link

44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Part 2-Ental file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

Vod Credit&Uplod By- mandalaywith@Han Ye Seul soompi Thread,Lee Dong Wook soompi Thread.

Again Congratulations to 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Winners Han Ye Seul,Jang Geun Seok,Kwon Sang Woo,Kim Jung Eun, Yoon Eun Hye :wub:

htm_200804241951520107000001070100-001.jpg

Guest xprinessx824

CONGRATS TO YEH!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I've been a silent reader and I just wanted to congrats her for her achievement. First thing i did at work was look to see what YEH is wearing and if she won. She looks stunning although i wanted to see her wear something that will show her figure. I love how the CP team was trying to help her get up. It would of been better if GY was there. I'm still in shock. Hopefully by the time i go home from work there's going to be a direct download link to the awards.

Thanks to everyone for the pictures and smr for the translation. I check this thread everyday.

i feel so down today. plus m having constipation. but when i got myself here, and see your posts, OMG! it felt like i was d one hu win d award!!! whhaaaaa! so happy! LOVE you YEh! so proud of you! wish i could say Congratulations and give you a big hug! saranghe! mwah mwah mwah! gosh! ur so great! see, what i did just post today? out of mind, i said she gonna be d winner for sure. didn't know i could have the tounge of an angel! whahahahA! so happy! oh my, i can't say more. m over reacting. but it's fine. il sleep happy tonight! gudnyt everyone....lab u again YEH! mwah! :blush:

Guest smr05

i didn't get to stream live so i'm not sleeping until someone uploads the video of YEH's win (i was thinking of her winning while out on a dinner date gosh how pathetic hahaha)

all the bigmail links are taken so please any kind hearted and generous soul, please upload YEH's part please????

smr, that's really nice pic :) gonna have to re-watch CP now coz i miss eun chan hahaha

and congrats again to YEH for making history!!!

lols onni! u crack me up ^^

well we have a public holiday tmr so no need to sleep early ^^ hehe

anyhoo.. still uploading the acceptance speech cut..

its taking forever..

but ive got this vid uploaded..

if u dont mind waiting another 10 or so mins.. ill post the YEHtube link to the acceptance speech ^^

+edit:

whfviolet, CY message reads > 'nuna~~ stay well" ^^

++edit:

welcome to the thread xprinessx824!! glad to have u here ^^

thanks for the links mandalaywith~

lols, TOKS, you need fiber and oranges ^^

Guest nhetski

thanks dongseng smr! i'm just really thankful tomorrow is public holiday otherswise i will be a zombie at work again (like i was when CP was showing and i was streaming live early in the morning -- those were the days!)

oh i am willing to wait for those uploads :)

110xu0.jpg

112ex7.jpg

credit dceune

Guest ivylive

Congratulations YEH :D !!!

I feel like crying as well. Really admire her humility and it just made me more proud to be her fan.

Thanks to everyone who upload pics/video and smr05 for the translations.

Baeksang arrival (sorry for the poor quality :sweatingbullets: )