Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest smr05

Finally, here y'all go --+--

-------------------

[Translation]

Presenter - The best leading actress in a TV drama goes to MBC's <the 1st Shop of Coffee Prince> Yoon Eun Hye

BYH MC: Yoon EunHye-shi looks intensely beautiful this evening. Congratulations on your win.

Lady MC: Yes, oh she sure looks sexy tonight

BYH MC: how would you describe her dress? haha

Oh my gosh thank you, thank you, thank you so much

My parents dont even know i'm here

I really didnt expect that i would be getting this award.

I dont know whether or not i should even be receiving this award.

[Lady MC: please give her a big round of applause]

I thank God and my parents.

Without my fellow cast members, Lee PD, other teachers and staff of Coffee Prince

i definitely wouldn't be here receiving this award.

I will do my best to become the consistent and unfailing actress Yoon Eun Hye, so I hope you will watch my development without any preconceptions as I will strive to do my utter best.

Thank You!

Lady MC: Her eyes are so big it looked as though her tears were going to pour out any minute.

BYH MC: actually her tears were pouring out. Seeing our Yoon EunHye-shi happy is making me feel rather content.

-------------------

lols at BYH's "intensely beautiful" comment ^^

Guest anythingasian

Hey WARRIORS!

i just woke up and what a super nice way of waking up...

YEH WON!!!

thanks guys for sharing with us all the YEH moments...the pics, the links, the translations (smr huge thanks)...

i am so proud of her!!!

she is really so amazing...and gosh those pics are great...she's so pretty!

thanks again! take care...

B)

Guest bluedolphin30

YEH looked amazing tonight!

Awww... YEH always shed tears (of joy) when she got an award.

Didn't get to watch the live telecast of the awards, but I felt like crying too after watching the clip and photos of her getting the award.(This reminded me of the time where she got the Top Excellent Award)

It seems like she really didn't expect to win at all and she was so cute when she made her thank you speech.

Congratez to YEH!!! I'm so happy for her. Her acting is being recognised once again.

Guest jyssandra

CONGRATS TO YEH!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I've been a silent reader and I just wanted to congrats her for her achievement. First thing i did at work was look to see what YEH is wearing and if she won. She looks stunning although i wanted to see her wear something that will show her figure. I love how the CP team was trying to help her get up. It would of been better if GY was there. I'm still in shock. Hopefully by the time i go home from work there's going to be a direct download link to the awards.

Thanks to everyone for the pictures and smr for the translation. I check this thread everyday.

Congtrats To YEH..

I was so happy that yeh won the Best actress award.. yes me too im very curious to yeh Dress.LSG very lucky because his in the side of Yeh. .. and PD shes likes a proud mother .. when she hold Yeh even LSG his very happy at that moment.. and thank God all our prayers was answered.Im so proud For Yeh and i know all her fan in other country to. its the most awaiting time and its done... Congtrats Yeh Stay humble always because thats key of continues success.. Keep up the Good work ..

why i cant help but love the girl :blush:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001946773

이날 깜짝 최우수연기상을 수상한 윤은혜는 경쟁자였던 대선배 김희애에게 각별한 고마움과 미안함을 표시했다. 윤은혜는 시상식을 마치자마자 김희애에게 달려가 "선배님 너무 죄송합니다"라고 정중하게인사했다. 김희애는 윤은혜와 포옹을 나누며 "괜찬아. 너 너무 잘했어"라고 톱스타 다운 넉넉한 마음 씀씀이를 보여줬다.

YEH, the unexpected winner of the best leading actress award showed both her gratitude and regret to fellow nominee in competition and great senior, Kim He Ae.

As soon as the awards ceremony was over, YEH had run up to KHA saying apologetically, "senior, i am extremely sorry" and greeted her respectfully.

In return, KHA embraced YEH in a hug and told her "its alright. You did very well" and displayed her top star-like generosity.

* currently uploading the acceptance speech cut to YEHtube ^^

OMG. I had such a busy day at work. I actually forgot it was Baeksang today.

BUT OMG. I'm sooo happy for YEH. THANKS TO ALL FOR THE NEWS!! Especially to smr05 for the translations.

I was smiling all the way reading all you crazy people's (looks at Yehbaby) declaration of happiness and joy but when I saw the above-translated piece of news, I just started tearing. Man. How can anyone hate her? She's so freaking humble. She's so freaking gorgeous (pink heels or not). Ah man...

+edit:

from dceune - YEH is the youngest actress to ever win the "Best Actress Award" at Baeksang, double props to YEH!!

++edit:

and the youngest actress to ever win grimme and top excellence for mbc :w00t:

Aww... Success comes to her fast. But it is definitely not undeserved. The amount of work she puts in. The dedication she displays. She puts so much into the role, I can't help but respect her. I'm so happy for her. I'm so happy for Coffee Prince.

I think the amount of 'power' she has in the industry is extremely telling also. To be 44th in that list. And 5th amongst actors and actresses? And 7th amongst all entertainers? It's astounding. It tells me that the general public has yet to see the real 'her' that the rest in the industry has seen.

There was one picture of her amongst the audience as her name was announced. The looks of joy on some of the people in the audience were extremely heartwarming. So many were rooting for her. That is the case right?

Once again, congratulations to YEH! And to all YEH fans, she will definitely not be who she is without you guys. For believing in her and staying true to who she is, you guys are wonderful too! Just like your idol. (Hahaha.. I'm feeling sappy today!)

Guest nhetski

Finally, here y'all go --+--

-------------------

[Translation]

Presenter - The best leading actress in a TV drama goes to MBC's <the 1st Shop of Coffee Prince> Yoon Eun Hye

BYH MC: Yoon EunHye-shi looks intensely beautiful this evening. Congratulations on your win.

Lady MC: Yes, oh she sure looks sexy tonight

BYH MC: how would you describe her dress? haha

Oh my gosh thank you, thank you, thank you so much

My parents dont even know i'm here

I really didnt expect that i would be getting this award.

I dont know whether or not i should even be receiving this award.

[Lady MC: please give her a big round of applause]

I thank God and my parents.

Without my fellow cast members, Lee PD, other teachers and staff of Coffee Prince

i definitely wouldn't be here receiving this award.

I will be strive to become the consistent and unfailing actress Yoon Eun Hye, so I hope you will watch my development without any preconceptions as I will strive to do my utter best.

Thank You!

Lady MC: Her eyes are so big it looked as though her tears were going to pour out any minute.

BYH MC: actually her tears were pouring out. Seeing our Yoon EunHye-shi happy is making me feel rather content.

-------------------

lols at BYH's "intensely beautiful" comment ^^

thank you so much!!! now i can go to sleep hahaha

gosh, i love how she's so transparently honest in her emotions :) you just can't help but cry with her when she cries, laugh when she laughs, and be silly like her when she's acting funny :)

YEH, you make us PROUD!!!

CONGRATS TO YEH!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I've been a silent reader and I just wanted to congrats her for her achievement. First thing i did at work was look to see what YEH is wearing and if she won. She looks stunning although i wanted to see her wear something that will show her figure. I love how the CP team was trying to help her get up. It would of been better if GY was there. I'm still in shock. Hopefully by the time i go home from work there's going to be a direct download link to the awards.

Thanks to everyone for the pictures and smr for the translation. I check this thread everyday.

yeah, i wish Gong Yoo was there w/ her too. :tears: but i hope he'll give her a call. hehe. :blush:

Guest silentmarj

+edit:

from dceune - YEH is the youngest actress to ever win the "Best Actress Award" at Baeksang, double props to YEH!!

++edit:

and the youngest actress to ever win grimme and top excellence for mbc :w00t:

oMG! I'm so late to come here..but it's not too late to spazz about her precious award today..

I'm so proud of her...I just read on the other site that she won coz they were streaming for GG and randomly talked about YEH and CP....and how they were happy and me of course while reading their posts

thanks smr for the translation..and I'm really proud as one of her hundred thousand fans. ;)

and she's so pretty with her dress..love it :)

yay! Congrats YEH and to all yeh warriors

Guest jyssandra

Congtrats To YEH..

I was so happy that yeh won the Best actress award.. yes me too im very curious to yeh Dress.LSG very lucky because his in the side of Yeh. .. and PD shes likes a proud mother .. when she hold Yeh even LSG his very happy at that moment.. and thank God all our prayers was answered.Im so proud For Yeh and i know all her fan in other country to. its the most awaiting time and its done... Congtrats Yeh Stay humble always because thats key of continues success.. Keep up the Good work ..

T

Thank you very much for translation and for the photos..

Guest 1kaaa

oh my goshhh~ YEH looks so beautiful. congratulations to her! her dress is gorgeous too.

wow, i'm pretty happy that she won. yay. hope more good fortune comes to her.

Guest bliss_

AHHH omg omg omg! Congratulations to Yoon Eun Hye! I have to admit that I was a little reluctant to believe that she was going to win the award because she was against actresses who've been in the industry for some time now. But YEH just proved that if you do you best, you'll be rewarded. And I'm so damn proud of her right now. Staying up (well, half way since I will be writing an exam in a few hours) was so worth it! I was praying for YEH to win because she truly deserves it. Thank you, Lord! :D This day is truly a memorable day for YEH! I can't help but feel like a mom who's so proud.

Thanks to everyone who provided HQ links and photos! And smr for the translations. I love you guys! :wub:

Guest anythingasian

I just did some backreading...ha ha ha...you guys are incredible...

Yehbaby YEH and likewhoaitsnixx your comments cracked me up...Toks and xprincess, yep it would have been great if YOO was there with her too...and yeah smr, that is one hell of expression from LSG and i love the screen cap you made with eun chan on the floor...she looked absolutely GORGEOUS...the pink shoes...i dont give a freakin' care...our girl likes to take risks and is quite adventurous when it comes to fashion...she's so BEAUTIFUL...nhetski, im with you...im not going anywhere without the vid links, its good that its public holiday on your part of the world...i cant help but pity your date...

44 is a lucky number i guess...44th in the power list and now winning in the 44th baeksang awards...

thanks people for the picspamming...she is so LOVELY and quite humble...i love it when she went to her co-nominee and kinda apologize...IM PROUD TO BE YOUR WARRIOR!...

and while waiting for the vid links, im off to creating more YEHshops...

thanks again for all the YEHgoodies!

take care y'all...

B)

Guest tanpopo

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. CONGRATULATION TO OUR GORGEOUS YEH.

She truly deserves it, she's so down to earth, I just so glad for her

Guest LOO5LOO

CONGRATULATION our ~~YoOn EuN hYe ~~ you really deserves it

~~~thanks everyone for pic and translation and for breaking the news

( i dont post much my eng nat that good ^__^)

~~~ thank anyway

Congratulations to YEH and Lee PD!!! Very Happy for both of them.

why i cant help but love the girl :blush:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001946773

이날 깜짝 최우수연기상을 수상한 윤은혜는 경쟁자였던 대선배 김희애에게 각별한 고마움과 미안함을 표시했다. 윤은혜는 시상식을 마치자마자 김희애에게 달려가 "선배님 너무 죄송합니다"라고 정중하게인사했다. 김희애는 윤은혜와 포옹을 나누며 "괜찬아. 너 너무 잘했어"라고 톱스타 다운 넉넉한 마음 씀씀이를 보여줬다.

YEH, the unexpected winner of the best leading actress award showed both her gratitude and regret to fellow nominee in competition and great senior, Kim He Ae.

As soon as the awards ceremony was over, YEH had run up to KHA saying apologetically, "senior, i am extremely sorry" and greeted her respectfully.

In return, KHA embraced YEH in a hug and told her "its alright. You did very well" and displayed her top star-like generosity.

* currently uploading the acceptance speech cut to YEHtube ^^

Really admire YEH for her humbleness and sincerity here.

Thanks smr for the translations and uploading her acceptance speech. Thanks for the picspams too.

Hey all YEH Warriors.....Let's have a toast to our warrior for winning the best actress award!

*uncorks a bottle of sparkling grape juice*

"To EUN HYE, may you have many more happy, healthy days, wonderful dramas, CFs and awards!"

p.s sorry my toasting skills are really bad. :blush:

Good nite everyone....happy dreams :)