Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jihye87

Baby Vox was around for as long as i could remember.. i can't believe she's still so young .. omg .. only 3 yrs older than me! goodness !

Guest ROCKWITHU

Wonder if this is my 1st post in here.

Anyways, YEH is pretty. Loved her on Xman and now I'm loving her in Goong.

Anyone have good caps of YEH at the MBC Music Awards? Just watched a LQ one and saw her like call Kim Jong Kook's and god for the last perf of the show. She looked so pretty. Loved her hair and the white dress.

Guest a/-/6!E

Does anyone know the story between Yoon Eun Hye and Bin. I saw an episode when they were on Xman, I had a feeling they don't really like each other.

is it an old eP.? ... i think it's the one where Bin was all over KJK and obviouslY as KJK's girl in x-man ... she's kind of jealous and telling bin to back off .... but she keeps on coming 'till eun hye got annoyed... but bin and eunhye are friends ... they were only doing that for fun i guess ...

is it an old eP.? ... i think it's the one where Bin was all over KJK and obviouslY as KJK's girl in x-man ... she's kind of jealous and telling bin to back off .... but she keeps on coming 'till eun hye got annoyed... but bin and eunhye are friends ... they were only doing that for fun i guess ...

Yeah I saw that one. I'm glad they are friends. Thanks a/\ /6!E. :D

Guest a/-/6!E

Wonder if this is my 1st post in here.

Anyways, YEH is pretty. Loved her on Xman and now I'm loving her in Goong.

Anyone have good caps of YEH at the MBC Music Awards? Just watched a LQ one and saw her like call Kim Jong Kook's and god for the last perf of the show. She looked so pretty. Loved her hair and the white dress.

i have this caPs ...

mbcas0xo.jpg

credit; as label...

i'll be back and make my own caps...

i made a collaGe out of the clothes she modeled few months ago at gmarket ^_^

gmarket9nl.jpg

gmarket020np.jpg

simple avatars made by me ...

eh4453xa.jpg

eh4596yp.jpg

i didn't upload one by one since it takes a lot of times ...

Guest minshoo

she looked amazing for the mbc musics awards :) thank you for the captures and the picture for DHC are really pretty but the dresses kinda look a little weird eh?

Guest beautifulxmess

awwwww..she looks so pretty/cute. after goong, i'm liking her even MORE (if thats even possible)

can see she's getting promoted more nowadays. more mag front page pics, more endorsement offers too. yay!

she's lovely, thanx angie for posting these. i hadn't seen some of them.

- at the awards though i wish EunHye could have given an award to KJK. that would have been sweet!

YEH's acting is good for a first timer. i think she acts better then hyori haha. she's so cute although i didnt really like her in xman. i want her to be with yul

i'm really glad that yoon eun hye proved to those who've doubted her of being in GOONG. she's getting lots of love and apologies in her cafe and her cyworld. [:

YOON EUN HYE FIGHTING!!!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest graciexbaby

i really really like. i think she's so pretty! :D

i agree. i was excited about the drama because she was in it but i noticed that a lot of people were against her playing the role because she was too "manly" i don't think she's manly at all! maybe a bit outgoing but not really manly. :P

Guest Salford

do you have the link to her cyworld? i just want to see wat the site look like :)

I would love to know the link to her cyworld as well. Anyone?