Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I think she's tired playin that kinda game...she want to focus to her career...since there's no more baby vox...

Episode 49 (2004.10.10)

Episode 50 (2004.10.17)

Episode 57 (2004.12.05)

Episode 58 (2004.12.12)

Check out episode 59 & 60. Yul of Goong guested on this two episodes and were also funny episodes since it looked like KJG is getting back at YEH for what she said on episodes 57-58.

Thx for the info yah...

Still long live YEH-JJH... :P

Guest kjgprincess

I TOTALLY AGREE! haha xD after Goong is done, do you think YEH will go back on xman? cause it said that on the xman episode where she came to visit, it said that she was leaving xman. ;[ i hope she doesn go back on xman after shes done. as much as i like shin, i LOVE kimjonggook and yoon eun hye together. a couple has never looked so good before :P

i PRAY she'll come back!

SHe HASSSS to!!!!

she needs to claim back her man :D

Guest .DJ JANIE.

are those two going out?? i heard that they were and whenever i see X-MEN, it doesnt seem like it cause kimjonggook flirts with all the other girls..esp. chae yuhn, and yeah..HM iono..j/w what's going on. :sweatingbullets:

Guest joycekimxD

OMGSH.. i love these this couple. they look THE BEST together. no one looks better with kjk than yeh. even if they arent going out, i still loved their xman romance! :D

^that's just a made up one. chae yeon likes kim jong gook as a FAN wise, not as a thinking of him as a man. that's what she said in this article on IMAGENEWS or something? she said, "김종국시는 재가 10년전에 만난 선배구 재가 존경하는 팬과 스타 사이같은 오빠입니다." X-MAN and LOVE LETTER just exaggerates too much with this. :PPP

BUT kim jong gook admitted in this article saying that he liked girls like yoon eun hye and this one is NOT a rumor. [:

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Happy_Day

No, it's just an act for X-Men, it's not real! I mean, I heard they're really good friends, and unless they secretly like each other, everything you see on tv is made up. The directors for the game shows set this up to make it enjoyable for us.

Guest kjgprincess

i would Die to have them date. cus i think they're SOooo cute together! :D

but the whole "romance" thing between the two of them started because of a scandal in the front page of a newspaper, so maybe there Is something.

only thing we can do is hope :)

Guest .DJ JANIE.

lol cute pics you guys posted up. and YEH hasnt been coming on XMEN lately..which i hear is because of her new drama Goong. does anyone know if she'll come back after the dramas done?? it'd be really entertaining to see YEH and Chae Yuhn do dahngyuhnhaji ;D

Guest xingjing

I think they would look good together. But wishful thinking doesn't ever get us anywhere... haha! Well, sometimes it does, but that's not the point.

Anyways, I think it would suck to be one of them. I mean, if what somebody above said was true, then it would suck to be KJG because you would be misunderstood by everybody... Basically, rumors suck. Especially when you're famous and such.

I would hate to have that happen to me. Yet, I think I'd enjoy being a celebrity! ^^

Guest blueviva_ca

Hiya

Does anyone know where I can find the complete list of Yoon Eun Hye's appearance on X-MAN? I would really appreciate it. :phew:

Im trying to find and download episodes of her and Kim Joon Kook appearances together (i hope i spelled that correctly) :blush:

My aplogies if the asnwer was previously posted. Thanks.

Now back to watching Goong episode 12 again. She is always so cute in every scene. kekekeke :sweatingbullets: