[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

Guest ga_yeonx3

^ I was happy with the ending too! (Episode Summary coming up soon-- I have also been busy these days.)

They didn't mention anything much about Ki's and TI's sister. Ki did get his wishes to be a musical actor but only for a year.

KW and Geum's wedding was beautiful!

KJ is warming up to Geum.

Here is a little spoiler of it

KW: When I go to the States I am going to find a woman and cheat on you.

KJ: You will die in my hands first if you do that. Your wife has her own pride and goals, you shouldn't try to destroy that.

I was like REALLY?!?!?!?! when I heard KJ say that. Good news for TI and Hwang-- They get back together.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cococrust
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm currently watching this drama over at crunchyroll and so far so good... I just can't stand all the hate and lies but that's what a korean drama is all about...

I really like actor Shin Sung Rok... he was amazing in "Thank You" and adorable in "3 dads, 1 mom" this guy can sure act... I'm looking forward to many more dramas and movies from him...

In this drama he plays a jerk but it's good for his resume... he can play all kind of chracter... that's a plus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tbnd03

I'm currently watching this drama on and off on MBCD 18.3 in Los Angeles. Since I don't have time to follow through every details, would somebody please let me know if the father that Geum was taking care of is her biological father or her mother's ex husband? I'm on episode 12, I think. Did Geum know that she was adopted at this point yet or in later episodes? Thanks much for your response in advance.

I'm currently watching this drama on and off on MBCD 18.3 in Los Angeles. Since I don't have time to follow through every details, would somebody please let me know if the father that Geum was taking care of is her biological father or her mother's ex husband? I'm on episode 12, I think. Did Geum know that she was adopted at this point yet or in later episodes? Thanks much for your response in advance.

He is the mother's ex-husband.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tvxq4finkl

does anyone know where i can download the whole series in megaupload?

i've been looking everywhere...

i can't seem to find ep.25 and beyond

thnx id really appreciate it :)

• 5 months later...

Archived