[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

Guest pearlsandseashells

now it seems like i don't have mbc america anymore :( so thank you even more for your summaries as they are just as good as watching it myself! take your time catching up, don't want to rush you!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soompi_678

No MBC America in San Francisco digital channel 26-2 either. (The notice on the MBC website says their contract with the channel provider expired and they now need to find a new one which may take 2-3 months they say) And now my family can't see the final episodes to this series "All About My Family"....... Is there no other source for this show with english subtitles anywhere on the net?? Can't find any torrent files. Anyone know otherwise?

Guest pearlsandseashells

No MBC America in San Francisco digital channel 26-2 either. (The notice on the MBC website says their contract with the channel provider expired and they now need to find a new one which may take 2-3 months they say) And now my family can't see the final episodes to this series "All About My Family"....... Is there no other source for this show with english subtitles anywhere on the net?? Can't find any torrent files. Anyone know otherwise?

ah i see, i didn't realize that was what happened. unfortunately, i don't think there are any episodes with english subtitles, but there are chinese subs if that helps you out. i can't remember where to find them though :(

Guest IloveFall

I'm watching via MBC America so I'm not up to date. I just watched (via my dvr) last week's episode where Hwang tells Tae-Il she's pregnant. Why in the world was the girl so... smug as she was telling him? Was she expecting him to be happy and then want to get back together with her? I found her demeanor to be really inappropriate. No wonder Tae-Il was so furious! She seemed to be almost gloating.

Guest ren57

ah i see, i didn't realize that was what happened. unfortunately, i don't think there are any episodes with english subtitles, but there are chinese subs if that helps you out. i can't remember where to find them though :(

well there is NO MBC channel in HAWAII..darn!!

Guest sayla

well there is NO MBC channel in HAWAII..darn!!

I am desperately waiting for ep. 52 summary. In the meantime, I cannot even find this show now on aja-aja. I am willing to watch it without subs.....can anyone help????

PLEASE.................................................

Guest hjkomo

No MBC America in San Francisco digital channel 26-2 either. (The notice on the MBC website says their contract with the channel provider expired and they now need to find a new one which may take 2-3 months they say)

Dear hjkomo,

Thank you so very much for posting the recent summaries. I live in Hawaii and we were cut off from MBC America starting today. We only found out last week as no one had read the message posted in Korean.

So at least we can watch East of Eden and Iljimae on my soju but this wonderful show, "All About My Family" can't seem to be found anywhere with subtitles. I took a chance on soompi today and found your summaries from 47 - 51. Our last episode was #44 on Sunday so this is almost perfect and I am so happy as I am up to your last post (51). Thank you so very much and I hope that you are able to continue. I have alerted people here on our message board that you are posting summaries.

I just love this show and not being able to watch is sooooooooo painful.

Yes, I was unaware that KTSF had stopped carrying MBC America until it was too late. Although I wasn't watching MLGA with subs, I was needing the Return of Iljimae episodes to help with subbing. Is ROI on mysoju with MBC America subs, or is it viikii subs?

I still haven't had time to finish the drama, yet, but here is the MLGA page on aja-aja:

http://aja-aja.com/regular/my-lifes-golden-age

and the MU links from aja-aja

Ep.52 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O1F5CE0I

Ep.53 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IO0T57S

Ep.54 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGJG7XOD

Ep.55 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FHAFW2SF

Ep.56 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05YETT72

Guest soompi_678

When the show was broadcast in San Francisco, it had english subtitles on all the episodes, so I thought this is how everyone else in the US was seeing MLGA as well. Will this show be released on DVD at some point?

Guest pearlsandseashells

yay i think mbc america is coming back to ktsf on monday so i think we can all catch up on the remaining episodes. for once i am glad mbc america is behind lol.

Guest soompi_678

yay i think mbc america is coming back to ktsf on monday so i think we can all catch up on the remaining episodes. for once i am glad mbc america is behind lol.

You're right!!! Yayyyyy!!!! My brother told me he saw a static notice today on ktsf 26-2 (San Francisco) station saying they're back on the air March 30. Is this the same with Hawaii's station, too?

Guest naillil

You're right!!! Yayyyyy!!!! My brother told me he saw a static notice today on ktsf 26-2 (San Francisco) station saying they're back on the air March 30. Is this the same with Hawaii's station, too?

All About My Family played at 4:00 p.m. in Hawaii on Sat. and Sunday.

What days and time does it play on KTSF 26 in SF? What day and time does the replay play there?

Thanks!

Guest sayla

MBC America has NOT re-started up in Hawaii yet.

still SAD......

Guest sayla

Aloha hjkomo,

Much thanks for the links. I don't seem to be able to access them on my hom e computer but was able to do so at my son's house (different island). Going home today and will try your links again.

I am just rying to view the episodes and do not d/l.

Still awaiting your summaries if you have time! Then watching with no subs is okay.

Muvh thanks hjkomo!

sayla

Aloha hjkomo,

Much thanks for the links. I don't seem to be able to access them on my hom e computer but was able to do so at my son's house (different island). Going home today and will try your links again.

I am just rying to view the episodes and do not d/l.

Still awaiting your summaries if you have time! Then watching with no subs is okay.

Muvh thanks hjkomo!

sayla

I'm waiting too :rolleyes:

Guest soompi_678

MBC America has NOT re-started up in Hawaii yet.

still SAD......

Maybe my excitement is premature. ktsf 26-2 went back on the air this past Monday March 30. It's now Saturday evening at 7:50PM (Apr. 4, 2009) but we don't see the show on at the time we usually watched "All About My Family." The network ID now says "MBC-D" and not MBC America. Isn't this the digital MBC station that has a totally different program lineup? Bottom line is we (my Mom and I) can't find the shows we want to watch on this MBC-D. What day and time is "All About My Family" on in the SF Bay Area, if at all?

Guest soompi_678

Watched all night MBCD (ktsf 26-2 SF Bay Area) hoping to see a continuation of where we left off with "All About My Family".... No luck. The programming is all different and the schedules on the MBC website are so unrealiable. I don't know why they bother. Anyway, the MBC website says MBCD has totally different programming compared to MBC America. They said if you want what's on MBC America, subscribe to DirectTV. :(

I hope those episode summaries for the last 10 to 12 episodes are still coming. Many of us will need them!

Guest hilda

please, someone help here... i want to know the end of "All about my family"... i waited today, and nothing....First time to watch a Korean drama.. i really like it... i want closure....Thank you

Archived