[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hjkomo

I wouldn't necessary trust the schedule listed on the website.

This is what happened with the showtimes for Return of Iljimae on KTSF:

~ Wednesdays and Thursdays ~

8:50pm - on MBC America via KTSF before it went off the air

9:45pm - on MBC D-TV (West) schedule from the website (and the time it airs in LA)

7:45/50pm - (actual showtime) on MBCD via KTSF after coming back on the air this week (I don't know the exact start time because I was also caught off-guard by the change in showtime ;))

So, even though MLGA is listed at showing at 10:10pm, I would turn on your TV a little early just in case.

For those of you still waiting for the summaries. Thank you for your continued patience. :)

I'm swamped this week, but I'll have some time next week, hopefully, to catch up.

Guest ga_yeonx3

Does anyone know where I can watch this drama (doesn't matter if it is subbed or raw) without downloading?

I can continue the summaries if I know where I could watch this drama.

I am currently watching this on MBC America (I am on the East Coast and that contract thing did not effect my MBC America). Feel sorry for those who can't watch it anymore.

I am very curious on what will happen in this drama.

So far I have watched the part where Geum is in the hospital in need of a transplant.

If not then I will just download cococrust's subbed version or find other places.

Thanks cococrust for all of your hard work!

Guest sayla

Does anyone know where I can watch this drama (doesn't matter if it is subbed or raw) without downloading?

I can continue the summaries if I know where I could watch this drama.

I am currently watching this on MBC America (I am on the East Coast and that contract thing did not effect my MBC America). Feel sorry for those who can't watch it anymore.

I am very curious on what will happen in this drama.

So far I have watched the part where Geum is in the hospital in need of a transplant.

If not then I will just download cococrust's subbed version or find other places.

Thanks cococrust for all of your hard work!

Attaching this post from hjkomo with links to aja-aja. No subs here but you can watch on the Mega videos (took a while for me to figure it out but use Mega video link on left side of site) sure hope that you can help with translations!!

sayla

I still haven't had time to finish the drama, yet, but here is the MLGA page on aja-aja:

http://aja-aja.com/regular/my-lifes-golden-age

Guest ga_yeonx3

Thanks everyone for the links and tips.

Curious to know how this drama ends!

Episode 52

KJ is very upset because of KW wanting to marry Geum so badly. Geum calls KW and they meet in a coffee shop. Geum tells KW that she met her birth mother for about ten minutes. Geum saids that she is different then she would have expected her to be. Geum thought that she wasn't going to be able to talk to her well but she did with no mistakes in her talking or anything. Geum wonders why her mother abandoned her, why she did not even attempt to contact her when she was so close. KW tells her that she should have asked her mother those questions and how could to abandon a pretty girl like her. KW said that even thought Geum's birth mother did not say anything he could feel that she was worried for Geum and when he looked closely they looked alike.

Geum's birth mother comes to Geum's house unable to go in but she came to return Geum's pills that she dropped. MJ finds out that Geum met her birth mother and she isn't very happy about it. TI comes the next morning during breakfast time because he wants her parents permission to remarry Hwang. TI tells her parents that Hwang keeps on rejecting him because she doesn't have the confidence to approach his parents and he asks Hwang's parents to convince her to remarry. He tells her parents that people can make mistakes and that he wants to remarry not only for the baby but because he still loves her. TI convinces Hwang to remarry again and Hwang tells him that they have been through a rough winter. She is really afraid to approach her parents and TI tells her that they will do it as a family of four. Hwang tells TI that she will think about it. TI hugs her and thanks her.

TY and Ki are bummed about their brother/sister getting remarried because they will have less chance to get married. Ki gets a phone call saying that he passed an audition but he went to that audition without and practice.

KJ wonders why KW is driving the car that she bought for him and he returns the keys. KJ calls Geum's father saying that she wants to meet Hwang is going to move back in with TI on the same day that he came to her house.

KJ meets and tells Geum's father that she is deadly opposed to their marriage and once she says no, she doesn't look back. If KW and Geum get married KJ promises that she will make them divorce in one year. KJ says that she does not like a sick daughter-in-law and even if Geum was healthy she cannot bear children. Geum's father says that she was too harsh and tells her that he will not oppose their marriage because they are madly in love. He says that the only reason why he can withstand her is because he understands her to some extent and that she is KW's mom. He tells her that parents can't always win over their children. KJ is flustered and Geum's father leaves.

Geum comes to visit KW at broadcasting station suggest that they should meet KJ. KW tells Geum that he cannot understand his mother about how she controls everything of his life at 34 years old. KW says that they should get married even without KJ's permission because he has given up on that. He tells Geum that he decided not to receive any inheritance and that he will cut ties with his mom. Geum is not happy about that and tells KW that he is not happy about it either.

Geum's father tells Geum about meeting KJ and asks her if she still wants to marry KW. Geums father tells her that marriage might be harder than she expected but Geum says that she is willing to do it and gain the experience. Geum's father tells her that if she wants to give up at any time she can and her father will always be on her side.

Hwang moves back in and of course his parents are not happy. Hwang gets on her knees and asks for forgiveness. TI joins with her and he tells his parents that thet will live together. TI's mom tells them that they both said that they would not do a remarriage. She says that she wil not let them remarry and tells TI's dad to force her out of the house. Hwang leaves and tells TI not worry because she expected something worse than that. TI tells her not to kneel again because it hurts him to see her like that.

Geum tells KJ that she knows that she is very lacking and she came to KJ for her permission to marry KW. KJ tells Geum that KW always envied people with a lot of siblings and he always wanted a big family. KJ tells Geum that she does not need a daugther-in-law with a good education or rich background but the only thing that she wants is a daughter-in-law that can bear children. Geum gets on her knees and tells KJ that she is deeply in love with KW and that she can promise her that she can give him the hope and strength to keep on going. Geum says that she will work hard. KJ tells her that she is only a piece of luggage to KW and they will not be successful together.

KW and Geum have a phone call together and Geum does not tell KW that she went to see his mom. She tells him that she is sorry and that she is very lacking and KW tells her not to say anything like that. KW says that his wish is to live happily with Geum for a very very long time.

An unkown man comes to Geum's house saying that he is her uncle. He says that he is the husband is of her birth mother's sister- uncle. The uncle reveals that it was Geum's aunt that donated the bone marrow. He also reveals that Geum's birth mother gave money to Geum's aunt without telling her husband. Geum's birth mother gave 30,000,000 (about 30,000 USD) to her sister. The uncle says that Geum's birth mothers husband does not like lending people money and the uncle has to pay back the money. The uncle asks for the money from Geum's parents because he does not have it. Geum's father tells him that they are thankful for the transplant and they cannot afford to pay the money. He says that even if he had the money he wouldn't even want to give it to him.

TI's mom comes to Hwang's house when Hwang and Hyo-Eun are about to enter. Hyo-Eun is happy to see her grandma but the grandma isn't. TI's mom wants to speak with both Hwang and her mother but her mother is not home. Hwang and TI's mother go to a coffee shop to talk and she offers Hwang money if she leaves TI alone. If Hwang does not take the money and wants to get back together with TI then his mother will disown him. Hwang tells TI's mother about the promise that they made together which was they will not waverfor the baby's sake.

Geum's birth mother comes to visit Geum's house and tells Geum's mother that she is sorry about how Geum's uncle came and that will not happen again. Geum's mom tells her that even if it is biological niece or daughter they should have been able to donate the bone marrow without giving money to do it. MJ tells her off and she leaves.

KW tells his mom that he tried everything to get her permission and now he will marry Geum without her permission. KJ says that she will drink to poison in fromt of her if KW says that he is going to marry Geum. KJ tells KW that she lived her whole live for him and she will have no more reason to live if KW goes against her. KW says that his mom can't die because of him and he attempts to drink to poison and KJ knocks it out from his hand. KW yells at him mom saying, "How can you do this to me? Why didn't you just let me drink it!" KJ is at loss for words. KW packs his bags and leaves.

Long summary.. Phew.. Give me your feedback on it. :)

I will try to post the rest of the summaries as soon as I can.

Guest pearlsandseashells

thank you soooo much for the summary of ep52! mlga is, as it has been mentioned, not playing anymore here on the ktsf channel so i can't even catch the end of the show so your summary is so helpful. i hope you can continue for the rest of the eps! i know that's a lot of work, and i really appreciate it :)

Guest ga_yeonx3

Episode 53

KW was in a meeting and looks really spaced out. It was his turn to talk in the meeting and KJ walks in. KJ and KW have a private meeting in a conference room because he didn't answer her phone calls. Without much confidence she says, "I am sorry about what happened, it was my mistake. I really tried to stop you and you weren't convinced so that was the only way that I could do it. I am sorry and I apologize for this so please come home." KW talks about how his mother tried to commit suicide twice because their father did not come back. If he would have woken up one hour later then his mother would have left a big burden and pain on his son. Then KW asks, "Do you even love me?" KJ apologizes again but KW does not accept his apology. He tells his mother how cold and mean she was throughout the years and how hard he tried to make her happy. He even said that his father was lucky to able to get away from her. KW says that he can't take anymore of his mother and asks, "How can you even be my mother?" He leaves the room and KJ goes home very upset.

MJ is still mad that Geum took her birth mother's side and Geum's father tries to solve the misunderstanding. MJ understands that Geum would be curious about her birth mother but she is afraid of being betrayed. Geum's birth mother calls asking to meet. Geum's birth mother apologizes for what happened with her brother-in-law and tells her not to worry about it. Geum acts very cold to her birth mother and when she was about to leave her birth mother tells her side of the story. She says that Geum's maternal grandmother told her birth mother that Geum died at birth. Geum's birth mother believed that found out three years later that was not true. Geum's uncle told Geum's birth mother that Geum was being raised by her father's new wife and she was told not to worry. At that time Geum's birth mother had nothing, unmarried, could provide nothing for her. She really thought that Geum was being raised by her father. Geum's birth mother really did not know she was in an orphange and adopted. After that she met her husband and had kids. She apologizes and asks if she could be a mother to her. Geum's birth mother son calls and she ignores it. Geum says no because she does not want to be a hidden child and it is enough deceive anymore. Geum's birth mother told her husband about Geum because she no longer wants to hide the truth. MJ tells Geum that she can see her birth mother if she wanted to but Geum says that she won't.

TI and his father meet for lunch together. He asks to approve of their remarriage. He says that he really loves Hwang and it is not just for the baby. TI's father says that when Hwang says the baby TI can raise it. TI asks his father to persuade his mom. TI's father firmly stands his ground on it and says that he can't do it. and he should respect his mother's decision.

Ki was told that if he wanted to be a musical actor, he has to quit being a doctor. The family finds about TI's cold visit to Hwang's house. The family comforts her and tells her to try more times because it was expected that they wouldn't forgive so easily. Geum gets a phone call during breakfast from KJ and it takes Geum awhile to answer it because she is scared. KJ asks how she is doing and asks to meet in the afternoon.

Hwang comes with bags of groceries to TI's house and she is not welcomed by his mother. Hwang says that she would like to help out with the cooking for a holiday but TI's mother pushes her out. Hwang somehow comes back in and tried to cook the food but TI's mother will not stand that. TI's mom gets a big bowl of water and tells TI's father to come home immediately. In the meantime TY asks Hwang what she is doing there and Hwang says that she will only cook the food and leave, she is not doing it to bother TI's mother. TI's father comes and tells Hwang to leave. Hwang says she does not know how to be forgiven and sincerely says sorry. Hwang says that she knows that she has made a big mistake and will do anything to be forgiven. Hwang does not care how long it will take to be forgiven, she just wants to be forgiven.

KJ tells Geum that KW left the house and he will not see her again. KJ tells Geum that she is sorry for all of the mean things that she have done and she tells Geum she knows how wonderful she is but the only thing that KJ can't stand about her is that she can't have children. KJ says that she wanted to live in a warm home with KW and the laughter of children. Geum gets on her knees and begs for approval because she loves KW so much. Geum and KW talk about what happened and Geum convinces KW to go back home. KW does not want to and says that he has a valid reason not to go. KW tells Geum not to being up that topic again and leaves.

KJ shows up at MJ's house saying that she has to talk. KJ says that she had no idea that MJ was pregnant with the child of the man that KJ loved. KJ says that her husband had an affair with a nurse and left home and she said that her husband told her that he never loved her. KJ convinces MJ to try to convince Geum to break up with KW and have KW come back she goes on with what she said to Geum before and on and on...

TY comes to the hospital to talk to Ki. Ki says that there is no problem with the law for them to get married. Ki tells TY that he passed an audition and doesn't know what to do. Ki's father comes with dumplings enough for the whole staff because he is very proud of Ki.

Hyo Eun comes to TI's house because she missed having TI's mom as a grandma. She is a bit cold to Hyo Eun but can't be extremely cold to her because she is only a child. Hyo Eun was supposed to write a letter to the person that she missed the most in school and Hyo Eun said her grandma. Hyo Eun gives the letter to her grandma and says that she wanted to show her self in elementary school. TI's mother walks Hyo Eun back home and tells her not to come to her house alone again. When TI's mother comes back home she reads the letter in Hyo Eun's old room. The letter says, "To Grandmother who makes the best pizza. I still have not forgotten you and I love you." After she reads it she holds it close to her heart and cries. As TI's mother is coming down the stairs she skips a step and falls in pain.

Geum asks how her mother dealt with the pain and tells Geum that many people are living happily without kids. MJ tells Geum how much KW loves her. KW apologizes and comes in to talk with her parents. KW says that he wants to get married in a month, he has the wedding halls and can get ready but doesn't have his mother's permission. KW says he wants to get married without his mother position. KJ calls KW and says that she has severe stomach pain but KW thinks that she is just acting. KW wants approval for the wedding without his mother's approval. Geum says that she wants to talk to KW outside asks KW if that phone call was his mother. KW tells Geum about the poison and runs out. KW calls the hospital to see if his mother is okay and the doctor tells him that she had a shot and that she is fine.

--end of 53.

Guest ga_yeonx3

Episode 54

TI's parents go out for dinner. TI's mother broke her arm from falling down the stairs. TI's father helps her to eat by putting the side dish on her spoon to eat. After dinner they go out to a cafe together. TI's father suggests to send TI out to live and it doesn't matter if he gets remarried to Hwang or not. He tells them that they should be able to live their own lives and it not like he is approving. TI's father says that he is doing for his wife because he doesn't want to see her hurt. TI's father also says that the unborn baby has no fault and asks his mother to live their own life. TI's mother is upset at this idea because that is like the same thing as approving. TI's mother says that she lived her life as a mom after she got married and she can't do that. TI's father promises to be good to her and tells her to let go of TI

KW tells Geum that his mother is fine. KW regrets what he said about the poison and apologizes for being mad at Geum. Geum says she will do anything that KW wants to do. She won't tell him to go back home, and she is okay with getting married quickly. Geum wants to be understanding for KW because all Geum has done is gave her stance on everything. KW says that there is one that his mother does not know and that is that KW loves his mom and respects her. Geum parents' cannot believe that KJ took out the poison. Geum's father says that he will ask Geum and KW again about marriage and he says that he is willing to let them marry without KJ's permission. Geum is a very good person and she only has one downfall because she can't have children. Geum and KW love each other so much that Geum's father is letting them marry. Geum's grandparents are thinking about moving out because they think that they are a burden to the family. At the breakfast table they talk about Geum marrying KW the next month and Geum is happy. For some reason Geum is not wearing the wig anymore and is wearing the hat.

TI's mother suggests a tie for TI's father and tells his father to send TI out of the house like he suggested but TI's father has to tell him. At breakfast TI's father tells TI to move out and he does not care if he gets married. If he moves out he is no longer a part of the family. He cannot visit the family and he has to concern about his own family. TI is not very happy about this decision.

KJ is at home and the nurse tells her that she is better now. She is mad that KW did not even contact her and he is acting just like his father. Geum tells KW that her father is letting them get married next month. KW says that he still wants to get married to her and he doesn't seem to bright about it maybe because he still does not have his mother's approval. KJ shows up again at KW's work. KJ is mad that KW didn't call her and KW tells her, "You must be well now that you are up and walking like this." KJ asks, "What will happen when I die?" KW responds, "You don't die, you don't die because of a stomach problem like that." KJ makes a whole scene at KW workplace and people are staring at them.

Geum's birth mother calls KW and they meet. Geum's birth mother wanted to meet because she wants to know if she could help with the wedding. KW tells her that his mother disapproves of the wedding because Geum was sick and adopted.

MJ goes to KJ's house to tell her that they are going to start preparing for the wedding. MJ tries to convince KJ to let KW and Geum get married. MJ tells KJ that it was her fate that she raised Geum and that Geum met KW was all fate too. KJ just tells her to leave and gets up from her seat.

Geum's birth mother shows up at Geum's house and she is not welcomed by MJ. Geum's birth mother asks if Geum sent her there but her birth mother says no she didn't. MJ tells her that she has no reason to come and tells her to leave.

Hwang's father meets TI's father. TI's father tells his decision about TI's moving out and not becoming a part of the family anymore. TI tells Hwang about his father's decision and she says that it is worse than being rejected.

When Ki's father comes home, he gets a phone call from the musical audition crew. They want to know what Ki's decision on participating as soon as possible. Ki's father asks him why he took the audition and Ki tells him that he just did it for the last time to help him get over it. Ki's father tells him that he should not accept the offer and that he should just focus on being a doctor and Ki says yes.

Hwang goes to TI's house again and was let in by TY who was just leaving the house. Hwang comes in with some soup and TI's mother says that she doesn't want it and tells her to leave. She says that she doesn't have the strength to yell at her anymore and she doesn't want to yell. TI's mother goes to the bathroom and while she was looking for something she slips. Hwang tries to help her up but she refuses. TI's mother yells at her and says that she doesn't need it. TI's mother blames Hwang for her arm and tells her that she really hates her and doesn't want to see her. Hwang swears to her that she won't ask for forgiveness and a remarriage but to just help her to the couch. Hwang calls TI's father and tells him that his wife hurt her foot. Hwang says sorry for all of the trouble that she caused and leaves.

KW comes to his mother's house in the morning and he says that he has something to tell her. He says that he will be getting married to Geum in a month and asks her if it is really wrong to be getting married to her. KJ says that at first that she and her husband were in love. KW points out that even people with children can get divorced. KJ asks KW what is so great about Geum other than that he loved her. KW says that he loves and respects his mother very much and that is why he wants to get permission to get married. KW says that he hated it when KJ told him he was just like his father. KW says that he does not want to be irresponsible like his father and he did not even want to see his father because he hurt his mother so much. KW asks again if it is really not possible to marry Geum. KW gets up from his seat and KjJ says that there is a condition. The condition is that they have to move in with her. KW is really excited about it and rushes to tell Geum about it. KW tells Geum about it and they kiss and hug and they are so excited.

Guest ga_yeonx3

Episode 55

Geum's family is excited that KJ approved of the wedding. They all give their congratulations to KW and Geum and even Hyo Eun too. Hwang quietly goes to her room and her father comes in too. They agree that Geum will do well when she is married. Hwang's father tells Hwang about the meeting with TI's father. Hwang's father asks Hwang what she is going to do. Hwang says that she will not get back together with TI but she will be a good designer and a warm mother to her children. Hwang's father tells her that he is thankful that she is strong and says that he believes in her. Geum goes to KW's house to give thanks to his mother. Ki's father asks Ki if he called the musical crew and Ki says that he will call the musical tomorrow to say that he won't do it. Geum and KW have a happy ride to KW's house. Geum thanks KJ, hugs her, and tells her that she will do well. KJ says that she will be watching Geum and asks her how can she easily call her mother. Geum's parents have a drink together because they are happy about Geum's marriage. Hwang's father tells her mother about what happened with Hwang and TI and tells her to accept it.

TI's mother gets the royalty treatment at home and TI's father tells her not to move an inch.

KW and Geum go out to try on wedding dresses for Geum and tuxedos for KW. Geum says that she will not wear her wig at the wedding but KW says that it is set in the right place and matches her well. They talked about what happened in the past about KW telling her that she doesn't look good in her wedding dress. They go to try on wedding dresses and tuxedos and they both look great.

KJ invites MJ to her house for lunch. KJ says to forget the things in the past now that they will be in-laws. MJ is not very happy about Geum moving in with KJ. KW and Geum go shopping for items for their home when they get married. MJ calls Geum and tells her to come home immediately.

Hwang submits in her work and the person is impressed with her work. He tells her that he would put in a good word for her. TI goes to visit Hyo Eun at her school. Hyo Eun is very happy to see her dad. Hwang joins them for lunch. Hyo Eun asks her father when they will live together again and he says soon. Hwang interrupts him and tells him that they will discuss it. Hwang tells TI that she does not want to get remarried anymore. TI suggests that they go to Singapore again but Hwang says that is running away. Hwang tells TI that she was there when his mother hurt her foot. Hwang tells him that she didn't even want Hwang to lay a finger on her and told her that she hated her so much. Hwang tells TI that she promised his mother that she will never come to the house again if only she helped her up. Hwang tells TI that she will raise the children. Hwang tells TI to call it quits.

Ki was drinking because he was so stuffy and TY comes. TY tells him that she is fine with whatever he does but all she wants is for him to have no regrets.

MJ doesn't approve of Geum living with KJ. Geum says that KJ is very lonely and all she wants is to live happily with her daughter-in-law and grandchildren. MJ still does not approve of this. Ki walks in on this and he is drunk. Geum runs up to him and tries to help him to his room. In a drunk state, Ki tells his parents that he wants to be a musical actor. Ki said that he didn't want to return to doing musicals until the last audition. At the audition Ki got the willingness to do it again. Ki says that he really really really wants to do it and he can't give up. He says that if he doesn't call by 5:00 tomorrow then he will be automatically fired. Ki and for one more year and his father disapproves and goes to his room. Ki remembers what happened when he was drunk and he said that it was over and he was fired. He rushes out because he was late.

At breakfast KJ asks KW where they are going for their honeymoon and KW says that they will be going somewhere close for 2 days because of his filming schedule. MJ disapproves of Geum moving in with KJ and Geum takes KJ's side. Geum's birth mother comes to Geum's house and the aunt answers the door. Geum's birth mother asks for permission to be a proper mother to Geum. She told her husband about Geum and her husband accepted it. Geum's birth mother wanted to have a warm meal of rice with Geum. Geum says that she does not even want to do that like she said last time and tells her to leave. MJ asks Geum if she did that to impress her mom and Geum says no. MJ is doesn't want them to meet but she is thankful that she gave birth to Geum. MJ tells Geum that they can meet can tries to get Geum to understand her birth mother's side.

TI and Hwang go out for a meal. TI says that he is sorry that he didn't keep his promise that he would protect Hwang and Hyo Eun. TI tells Hwang that he will do what she wants and that he will make her comfortable after what he has done to her. TI asks Hwang not to meet other men and wait for him. TI says, "We have fooled them for 7 years, we have to wait another 7 years for forgiveness." When TI comes home he tells his parents that he will not get back together with Hwang.

Geum and her birth mother go out for a meal. Geum said that she was shocked when she heard that her birth mother told her husband about her. Geum says that it must have not been easy for her but she is thankful. Geum tells her birth mother not to tell her children but to introduce them once. Geum says that she got permission from her mom to meet her birth mother. Geum says that she thinks that her mother went through a lot of pain was true. Geum's birth mother asks Geum if she will meet her. KW and MJ told Geum that they looked a lot like. Geum said that she looked very different from her birth father and wondered what her mother looked like Geum also thought that they looked alike and she liked it. Geum asks for more time and her birth mother thanks her for saying that to her. Geum gives her a tissue and she cries. When back a home Geum thanks her mother and hugs her.

KW, Geum and MJ go for bed shopping and MJ sees how happy they are. The family sees the invitations for the wedding. KJ asks Geum to make her some tea but Geum says that she doesn't know how. KJ asks if she knows anything about tea (she says the word tea in English and Geum does not understand). Geum asks if that is t-shirts that you wear. The next scene is Geum and KW at their wedding and KW looks at Geum in her wedding dress.

How did I just read that hjkomo was going to continue the summaries?

I was too much in a rush to find out what was going to happen in this drama that it passed me by.

Truely Sorry to hjkomo...

Guest hjkomo

I was too much in a rush to find out what was going to happen in this drama that it passed me by.

That's okay. I've been swamped, so I haven't had a chance to catch up. I'm sure everyone is anxious to know the ending. Thank you for doing the summaries of the last episodes. :)

Guest sayla

Episode 55

I had not been able to visit the soompi site for a few weeks and I AM SO HAPPY today to read the recent summaries posted by ga_yeonx3.

Thank you very very much. I had watched #52 and 53 without subtitles and now your summaries really helped me understand.

PLEASE, PLEASE can you do the last show, #56. Hjkomo said it is okay, so please if you can, ga_yeonx3, write us the summary for the ending. You do a great job too and I really appreciate all the work both you and hjkomo have done to help those of us who could not get to see the ending shows! I know that others appreciate your hard work too!

Much thanks,

sayla

Oh wow! I haven't visited this thread for a while--but I'm very grateful to be able to read the summary of this story. This is one of few dramas I really enjoyed, so it's nice to know what happened to each couple.

I second sayla's request--please, please do the final episodes so we can put this drama to rest. Many thanks to hjkomo and ga_yeonx3 for keeping us informed.

Guest IloveFall

I was very happy with how this drama ended. Sure it was a happy ending and I know many people don't like the nicey-nice endings but I thought the writers did a good job of LEADING UP to a good ending. It wasn't just out of nowhere with everyone forgiving each other and so forth.

I loved the part when Hwang and her mother in law were in the hospital room. You could see how Tae-Ils mom was starting to feel bad for Hwang and realizing that her life hasn't been so easy in the past.

I also thought the whole honeymoon scene was pretty hilarious! And it was nice to see KW's mom finally smile!

Did I miss something? They didn't mention anything about Ki and Tae-Il's sister, right?

Archived