Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest _ATELIER

Vietnamese, or southern Vietnamese people at least. i noticed some northern have single eyelids.

but yeah, numbers vary. all asian countries have both single and double eyelids, i just think Vietnam has a larger number of people with double eyelids.

i don't think the OP had any intention of starting controversy.

V =/ dude, a majority of viets aren't even that dark.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ROCKiT

i have it. my sister has it. she has frog eyes. my eyes are pretty big too.

yeah i'm vietnamese. lol.

Guest tranced_azn

Lol I sense controversy about to start from this thread. Anywho in my opinion, I think SE Asians (I have seen Thai, Laotian, Vietnamese, Filipinos) and places like India that have a higher ratio of double eyelid people compared to non-double eyelid people. But OF COURSE there will always be exceptions, sort of like how not ALL SE asians are dark.

like someone said before

this is a useless question

if u mean "asian" as in basically japanese, malaysian, indian, chinese ,etc.....

in general all people in asia can have natural double eyelids

some dont and some do

there is no specific race that has no double eyelid at all

and im guessing ur not asian if you are asking such question -_________-

Guest lalaleidy

I think Filipinos (except for those with Chinese background), Viet and Malaysians(not sure).

Guest pinkpuffipillows

people need to calm down =_=

no one is saying that vietnamese people do not have single eyelids but a lot of them do have double eye lids COMPARED to koreans, japanese, chinese

along with Thai, Laotians, India...etc...

my entire family has double/tripe eyelids..

actually, I think it's the white indians and malays that have beautiful big double eyelid eyes. the perception that chinese has small eyes is very.. i don't know. misleading? since centuries ago, the Chinese perception of pretty is huge big eyes, small mouth, button cute nose.

Guest chiironiji

i think... I THINK its more to skin colour than nationality..

u see.. ppl who naturally have darker skin colour most likely have a double eyelids. *like viets, filipino, etc222

while ppl who have fairer skin usually have single eyelids such as chinese, etc222

but if course, there's exception to everything.

since everyone in the world now is most likely mixed with God knows what

so yeah..

im fair, i look chinese, but i have HUGE eyes with perfect double eyelids.

so yeah.. but im mix with LOTS and LOTS of races, but my nationality is indonesian XD

Guest Flicksityy

Hmm going to a multicultural school helps in this LOL, asians with white/pale skin such as chinese, korean and japanese usually have one eyelid whereas asians with darker skin such as Vietnamese, Cambodian and filopino has double eyelids more often. Which there of course are exceptions

Guest setsuka_yatouji

i think all asians have eyelids whether what skin color we are.. single or double, our eyes are maybe just small, lol!

but... my cousin has no eyelids! lol...

Guest kiyomiX

^no eyelids!! crazyyy

lol...

yeah...i have like triple eyelids (i'm taiwanese) and yet my brother has single eyelids...

both my parents have very deep double eyelids...

Guest miss_lion

I'm a Filipino and they say I have double eyelids and I do think that pretty much half of the Filipino population have double eyelids, especially in the province. :) I'm just not sure though.

I think Malaysians, Vietnamese, and pretty much all the people in South East Asia have double eyelids. :D

Guest vivianlly

Definitely indians. I've read articles bout indians have the closest features to caucasians! They have deep set eyes, double eyelid, straight high nose & straight teeth!

Most of my viet friends have single eyelid leh. =/

Guest Haruht

btw viets generally have pretty much lighter skin than malays, well at least northern vietnam do. =.-

Guest PDURRR

they all do...but if you want like a majority of people

then it's the south east asian countries

because the climate is warmer there

Archived