Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest binjoo

Everyone on my mom's side has double eyelids (all Hmong). I have my dad eyes, meaning I have single eyelids like him. Some people on my dad's side have double eyelids (all Korean). It really depends. Not everybody of the same ethnicity can have double eyelids.

PS+ I'm one of those people who don't envy asians with double eyelids. ^^

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancingbymyself

I don't think there's any race that doesnt.

Even koreans, the race everyone bashes for

getting surgery as 25% of it's population with natural

double eyelids.

(and yes that number is right, I did a report on it)

Guest Bebe_Ji

I'm Hmong and i have natural... most girls do

[some people might not even know what hmong is].. don't ask me.. hahaha..

i think most southern part of asia.. meaning thailand, laos, vietnamn, cambodian, philp.... sorry for misspells but i think those countries have most nautral double eyelid.

Guest jadore

if no one has mentioned it it's not an ethnicity thing - it's mostly luck and genetics

i guess if it appears in one nationality more than others its because that gene has been

in that pool for awhile. whats the big deal you ask? typically people who have them (girls and guys)

tend to be more attractive. actually scratched that. they are more attractive. period.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

I think all Asian ethnicities can have natural double eyelids.

Some Koreans have it, some don't.

And btw, nationality's not the right word.

Guest miu_miu77

uhhh...all asian ethnicities have natural double eyelids....just not all people within that nationality do, and all asians can have single lids. Well maybe not all asians, I don't know about those nations west of China....

so true...im chinese i have double eyelids..

but alota ppl r making fun of chinky eyes...-_-

Guest vintageballad

I think a lot of white and African people have them. :mellow: They're usually "open-cut" ones rather than "closed-cut", I've noticed.

I think the OP was just asking what nationality in Asia (probably East Asia) has the genetic tendency to get double eye lids naturally. Yes we know that they occur naturally in every nationality but perhaps one has it more than others. I would predict Filipinos because of the mixed Spanish heritage but that's only a guess lol.

Guest Rainie

All Asian countries have people with single eyelids...at least from what I've seen. But I do believe that the South Eastern Asians have a higher percentage of the population with double eyelids.

Guest §ξЯ��̃ξňf

Like others said, I think that Vietnamese has the most double eyelids. I'm not

saying they all do, but I think alot more do than in other countries.

Guest telegraph

Wow. This thread is like asking,

"Which European nationality have natural green eyes without contacts?"

hahah i love you

Guest apolline

im chinese , double eyelids -__-

most of my friends (asian) do too .. they're of varying ethnicities but mostly taiwanese/chinese/korean/hk/malaysian

im pretty fed up with the double eyelid mania. i mean i see asian guys buying eyetalk these days, its pretty much like INTENSE fobz

Guest ketchup?

I'm Vietnamese and white and I only have one double eye lid.

My little brother doesn't have any at all.

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

all of these below are MAJORITY -SINGLE -EYELIDS

chinese

korean

japanese

taiwanese

all of these below are MAJORITY-DOUBLE-EYELIDS

vietnamese

cambodian

thai

filipino

indonesian

malayasian

now, i'm vietnamese, so i'm gonna speak what I know of vietnamese, all vietnamese i know have double eyelids, those who DON'T are usually the one that are mix with chinese, now the REALLY weird thing is my older brother, one eye is double lids, the other eye is single lid, have no clue why

Guest Aestas

all asians have double eyelids, but small double eyelids and single eyelids are more prevalent in China/Korea/Japan..

i think its because they all are somewhat descended from the same Mongolian ancestors waaaaay back in time (like, few thousand years ago) when single eyelids helped block out sand from the wind and helped sun glare in the deserts/plains.

Archived