Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emceej

i think indians have natural double eyelids. they have big beatutiful eyes =)

im filipino/chinese and i have a double eyelid.

Guest misturrho

every asian race have people with natural double eyelids and single eyelids, its just the genes that runs in the family

I'm partially SE Asian, and based on my observations and experience with other SE Asians I've noticed we tend to have naturally double-eye lids. Not all of course, but most. :)

Guest mintpanda

i guess double eyelids makes your eyes and overall appearance of your face look better, and not so sleepy.

i'm pretty sure vietnamese is one of them

almost every vietnamese person i know (including myself) has natural double eyelids.

Guest megan92

I'm partially SE Asian, and based on my observations and experience with other SE Asians I've noticed we tend to have naturally double-eye lids. Not all of course, but most. :)

yep, i agree. i've seen a lot of SE asian with double eyelids.

Guest CaramelSweetie

you can't really say which ones do, since everyone is different. :phew:

anyways eh~ I'm chinese and I have double naturalll :lol:

Guest princessleenie

I think filipinos and indians, majority of them have double eyelid.

Actually Im chinese and my whole family has double eyelid, including all the relatives that ive seen so far which is a lot. But I know for sure a lot of chinese people have single eyelid.

Guest faintbliss

it's really just a genetic trait. it doesn't depend on race completely, though caucasians have a higher percentage of double liddeds. all asian races can have natural double lids, but all asian races can have single lids. same with the rest of the world.

Guest Hershey Kisses

i think that Filipinos have double eyelids so do most Indonesians and some Vietnamese not all tho' im viet and i have them and my sis and mom have them but my brothers dont have them. so only the girls in my family have them.

Guest Sion-Kun

I'm 100% Chinese, and my mom + dad both have double eyelids. I don't. Didn't win the genetic lottery. >.<;;

Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。

I'm Korean & I have double eyelids. Some people don't though. :)

Guest Chanellas

All nationalities CAN have natural double eyelids, there is no particular genetic DNA code in a particular nationality/ethnicity that GUARANTEES natural double/single eyelids without surgery.

Guest BrOkEn_DrEaMz

I think it depends...I'm hmong and I have double eyelid but some of my friends and family don't...

It's probably like all genetic or something, besides what's so special bout it anyways??

it just made it harder for me to put on eyeliner when I first started using makeup lol

Guest _beBiiyOo_

i would definitely say vietnamese ppl!

i am viet and i only know few people

who have single-eyelids! yeah i would

say that i'm lucky?! *proud*

Guest Jasmine ♥

I think most south eastern asians do :) but yeah...every race has people with double eyelids haha. I'm Viet and I've NEVER seen another Viet with single eyelids. But then again, I don't live in a viet populated area...

Archived