2008 Sm Audition In Sf?

Guest themarine

Guest iluvhyukie

I'm going for film/tv actress, but I'm hoping for MC or something

I haven't thought about it completely, but I'm going for a line in "Pride and Prejudice," something Korean, or something Japanese

something fresh ya know?

for the impromptu............IM WINGING IT~

maybe model....UH yeah...4'11'' puAHAHaH...but more selection I choose the better my chances??? O_o...I'm hoping cleavage will get to them

kekekeke JK JK

<3

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cjwcorp

I'm going for singing. I'm not TOO great at singing, but I have a lot of "feel" and desire.

I am 6ft 1in and I weigh 140lbs. Think I have a chance?

I'm korean... and I'm 15 years old.

I really hope I make it.

Guest themarine
I'm going for singing. I'm not TOO great at singing, but I have a lot of "feel" and desire.

I am 6ft 1in and I weigh 140lbs. Think I have a chance?

I'm korean... and I'm 15 years old.

I really hope I make it.

Are you a girl or guy?

Guest love_fate&destiny

i am so freaking happy that it's in san francisco too!!! cause i live in northeren california, so it would've taken me some 6-7 hours to get to L.A. :)

what i'm preparing? get rid of the pimples and blackheads on my face. -__-;; (it's not that obvious but still...)

Lose at least 10 pounds. I'm a 5'3 girl...so i have heavy bones, okay? <_< (i weigh...ahem120ahem) but i wouldn't know cause my scale thingy is kind of...not working right??....-__-;;

get my voice freaking ready for the oncoming audition!!!!!

i've only started to decide that i wanted to sing somewhere around the beginning of the year. and i've only started to take it seriously around one month ago...:sweatingbullets:

yeah....

i

oh man, i'm gonna suck at the audtion. :(

oh, another thing to prepare.

get some self-confidence. *sigh*

that's gonna be hard.

oh yeah, and get a freaking ride to SAN FRANCISCO!!

Guest iluvhyukie

^

you should try the Caltrain or Bart, but i prefer Bart cause its faster and it takes you right there, smack down in Union Square~ LOVES IT <3

GL to everyone, I'm also trying to make my appearance prettier cause you know these types of ppl want beauties

<3

Guest kkkawaii

ALRIGHT!!! ANOTHER AUDITION!!!!

HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZY HYPER SOOMPI SIGN GIRL??????

'TIS MOI!!! :)

I will most definitely be there this year with a NEW AND IMPROVED SOOMPI SIGN

(my mom threw the old one away T_T)

good luckies to all the little duckies!!

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Hello everyone,

About the practice, it will be on August 23,2008 because the whole studio is booked this weekend. Also I am looking forward to meet all of you guys and I can't wait see you guys .

There the address to the studio:

26 Seventh Street

San Francisco, CA 94103

Lai L. Saechao

Guest Crazyasian3119

ixLovexse7en, what time?

and can anyone give me the address of where the auditions previously took place in?

Guest love_fate&destiny
Hello everyone,

About the practice, it will be on August 23,2008 because the whole studio is booked this weekend. Also I am looking forward to meet all of you guys and I can't wait see you guys .

There the address to the studio:

26 Seventh Street

San Francisco, CA 94103

Lai L. Saechao

omg, thanks. i just realize...it in san francisco but i don't know where it is!! thanks. :)

but is it somewhere close by any big place or famous place??? like is it by a historical place or something???

and yes, like Crazyasian3119 said, what time??? will it be the whole day?

Guest originalmilk

This REALLY sucks because i live in the SF bay area right now and SF is only a 30 minute bart ride from where i live! EXCEPT one problem. I start school the week auditions do so im moving to San Diego on the 16th!! MAKING SF 8 hours away from me!!! But im determined to go to the auditions! The SF audition is on the day of my birthday and it would SUCK if i didnt make it! Im probably going to go the the LA audition since its closer but i'm going to try to go the the SF audition too! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ohmydora
soompiiyo0.jpg

soompiiyo0.78584beee1.jpg

What will we be doing at the rehearsal? Is it specifically for those that are auditioning for singing, dancing, modeling, etc?

Guest themarine
soompiiyo0.jpg

Can we make it atleast 2 hours long? or 3 hours if possible? I can pay for the 2 hour.

Oh and anybody going to practice from San Jose? Im taking cal-train, anybody else?

Guest chiuuy

i found out sooo late about htis forum.

i auditioned last year for dance and singing...

-_- everyyear something goes wrong..i made up japanese lyrics cus i forgot the original lyrics. oh wellwakakakak..

this year.. im doing the same. but i plan to sing a english song..but im mainly going for dance.

im on a diet too guys!! lol

i plan to lose 10 lbs by.... before then ha.

hmm maybe i'll shrink in height too.

Guest love_fate&destiny
soompiiyo0.jpg

wait, i don't get it. audition rehearsal???

that's still the audition right?

and why is it only 1 hour long? 4 pm to 5 pm??? I don't get it.

is this still the real audition in san francisco or what??

Archived