2008 Sm Audition In Sf?

Guest themarine

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Hello Everyones,

I want to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Lai and I auditioned for SM Town Global Audition in 2006 and 2007. I know many of you guy are planing to audition for SM Town. If this gonna be your first time auditioning for SM Town. I was planing to help you guy by going to a dance studio. Anyone from the Bay Area is welcome to come. If you are interest please don't be scared and just message me. Please feel free to ask me about anything. I really want someone from Soompi to make it into a Asian Music Industry.Especially peoples from the Bayarea.

Lai L. Saechao

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ultraviolette.

I'm from San Jose too!! XDD

Anyways, I don't know if I'm going for sure.... XDD

I think I might need more classes...

BUT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR AUDITION!! :]

oh man, just talking about this makes me sort of hyped up (even though i went there the first year). i used to live in oakland and it was like ten minutes from where i lived. but then i moved, so now it's going to be an hour and a half drive over there. there goes gas money -__- anywho, i hope i'll go there early and get an early number, so afterwards, i can just go karaoke lol

i wish everyone good luck.

Guest maydx93

Someone posted an article on youtube saying that the SM Global Auditons have been confirmed!!! And they're stopping by SF!! Yay!! It's gonna around Sep and Oct like usual, so yays again!! No specific time yet!

oh man, just talking about this makes me sort of hyped up (even though i went there the first year). i used to live in oakland and it was like ten minutes from where i lived. but then i moved, so now it's going to be an hour and a half drive over there. there goes gas money -__- anywho, i hope i'll go there early and get an early number, so afterwards, i can just go karaoke lol

i wish everyone good luck.

Amy, if you go, take me too! xD I'll help pay for gas,

well how much money I have left from what my mom gives me monthly. ><"

I'll save my money wisely ^^

Q. Do you guys have your choice of song picked out to audition with if

you're trying out for singing?

Guest bigfatPANDA
Hello Everyones,

I want to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Lai and I auditioned for SM Town Global Audition in 2006 and 2007. I know many of you guy are planing to audition for SM Town. If this gonna be your first time auditioning for SM Town. I was planing to help you guy by going to a dance studio. Anyone from the Bay Area is welcome to come. If you are interest please don't be scared and just message me. Please feel free to ask me about anything. I really want someone from Soompi to make it into a Asian Music Industry.Especially peoples from the Bayarea.

Lai L. Saechao

ohh my friends and i may be interested? where in bay area are you? ^^;

Guest themarine

Anybody in bay area wanna meet somewhere mabye we can practice together? We have 1 month and half, which is at september 28th, (My bday) hahaha, im gonna skip b day party and go audition. Not many time left people lets practice to death.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

I'm from SP but i would like everyone who would like to go meet up in SF... because there is a Studio there...

Guest themarine
I'm from SP but i would like everyone who would like to go meet up in SF... because there is a Studio there...

Can we use the studio?

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Everyone who is interested, i am planning to rent a studio, don't worry, I'm paying for the studio. The studio is located in SF. So just message me if you guys are interested

Guest myworldismusic1996

mmm... just wondering...

does anyone know the exact location of where the audition in SF is held?

cuz i have no idea what the address is xD

and does anyone know the exact date of the audition held in SF?

Guest myworldismusic1996
^the exact date is on the sm site... all the dates are there...

i cant wait.. imma practice harder now..

thx mjmxy!

OMGGGG!!!!

i cant believe i mixed up the dates for auditions in SF!

i thought the audition held in SF was august 28th...

but it's SEPTEMBER 28th..

haha.. silly silly me..

in that case... im gonna audition!

[and convince my parents to let me go]

are there anyone that's gonna go?

cuz i want to meet up with soompiers so that im not really a loner (if i go) :]

Guest themarine
thx mjmxy!

OMGGGG!!!!

i cant believe i mixed up the dates for auditions in SF!

i thought the audition held in SF was august 28th...

but it's SEPTEMBER 28th..

haha.. silly silly me..

in that case... im gonna audition!

[and convince my parents to let me go]

are there anyone that's gonna go?

cuz i want to meet up with soompiers so that im not really a loner (if i go) :]

i am going =] mabye we can meet at audition or something haha

Archived