2008 Sm Audition In Sf?

Guest themarine

Guest fanfre

aww, i can hardly practice at home now, 'cause my grandma would come pounding on the door to tell me to stop. <_<

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
x]

I'm a senior now too, lot's to do, kinda. it's me Nancy [TheShyGirl; old user name]

I practiced when I could since the last 2 months of school was very hectic for me with a lot of stress.

I now have time to practice at home, but I get scared trying to do the high note because my family usually walks in on me singing. Lol. If you lived closer, we should practice ? LOL.

If I can't get into SM, I'll try out for JYP. Lols !

oh yes i remember you Nancy.

I am always home alone so I have lots of time to myself.

I have so much to think about, right now at this moment singing is kinda out of my head.

But i am trying to forget everything else, and just focus on it.

Hmm if we did live closer to each other we could probably practice, and you don't have to worry about

singing huh!? haha after sm i think i am going for yg instead haha.

oh yes i remember you Nancy.

I am always home alone so I have lots of time to myself.

I have so much to think about, right now at this moment singing is kinda out of my head.

But i am trying to forget everything else, and just focus on it.

Hmm if we did live closer to each other we could probably practice, and you don't have to worry about

singing huh!? haha after sm i think i am going for yg instead haha.

Same, I have nothing better to do at home but sleep, comp, text, and sing. Haha.

I might just try to start practice dancing since I don't know how.

I'm trying to get my head out of the gutter-ball of being to scared and getting more confidence. :]

Hmm, sm then jyp, then if nothing works out, I'll just think about college. :x

Anyone with tips on a starter for dancing? ^^;?

Same, I have nothing better to do at home but sleep, comp, text, and sing. Haha.

I'm trying to get my head out of the gutter-ball of being to scared and getting more confidence. :]

I would say look at mvs and try to copy the moves?

Or look at tutorials, on different dances, start of simple and easy then start progressing.

For me, I will be going to school and trying to become a singer.

If i do get accepted into anyone of the companies, I will tell them straight up

I need my education, because I need something to fall back on when singing if over.

Guest a_dreamer143

have you danced before?like any kind of dance ?_? whether its a lil step here and there lol

and yes wenjjang is right you can do what she said or take some classes if you'd like

Guest maydx93

Anyone know when exactly the audition is??? I really wanna audition!! My parents are so supportive of me right now...and one of my friends is going with me, so got specific info????

I would say look at mvs and try to copy the moves?

Or look at tutorials, on different dances, start of simple and easy then start progressing.

For me, I will be going to school and trying to become a singer.

If i do get accepted into anyone of the companies, I will tell them straight up

I need my education, because I need something to fall back on when singing if over.

Thanks, Ill try those. Haha. ><"?

If accepted, I'll do both, school+progress of singing, but if not accepted,

I'll still go to school (I want to do well after hs so I can help my mom out) and do what I wanted to major in. [music/photography haha]

a_dreamer143: When I was little, I copied my sister-in-law did when she was in high school when her and her friends were practicing for a talent show.. But it was those slow type of dances. My older sis tried to teach me the 6 steps in break dancing >.>"

maydx93: We don't know the information yet as to where they would go and when it will be.

Guest a_dreamer143
Thanks, Ill try those. Haha. ><"?

If accepted, I'll do both, school+progress of singing, but if not accepted,

I'll still go to school (I want to do well after hs so I can help my mom out) and do what I wanted to major in. [music/photography haha]

a_dreamer143: When I was little, I copied my sister-in-law did when she was in high school when her and her friends were practicing for a talent show.. But it was those slow type of dances. My older sis tried to teach me the 6 steps in break dancing >.>"

maydx93: We don't know the information yet as to where they would go and when it will be.

break dancing?i would say dont try to do those hard moves esp. if you are not that experienced we dont want to break any bones now before the auditions do we?lol just keep practicing :D

Guest joong33

Geesh i hope the San Fran auditions are around my birthday just to make an excuse to visit my sis in San Jose as a gift xP

cuz i really waaaaannnna go to an audition!! x( nothing's ever in Minnesota

-i don't think weight should be an issue... if it is.. .booo SM.... xP if ur talented they'll eventually look past the "issue"...

good look to everyone ^^

Guest themarine
haha iono myb somewhere near the actual audition place so everyone can get there

or myb even a karaoke place haha

okay that sounds cool =p i like no rae bang *Karaoke*

Anyone know when exactly the audition is??? I really wanna audition!! My parents are so supportive of me right now...and one of my friends is going with me, so got specific info????

nope, we are not even sure if they are coming this year, but hopefully they will

Guest fanfre

^ whoa, you're lucky. if you happen to live really near the audition place, you can just secretly go out for a few hours. ^^

Guest suju-cutie

i think i am.. well its like a ummm 6 -7 hours drive to there..i think.. but if i go and stay with my cuzin then it will be..like 3-4 hours drive..soo yea..

• 3 weeks later...

yea the auditions werent in sf. they were actually in Oakland. they just say SF because its more known than oakland.

i went both years the first year i audition and second year i went to root on the fellow soompiers, that i actually made really good friends with some and they always had it in the same place and the Midtown Grand Ballroom.

usually the auditions dont start till about three but get there early! lines are really long.

i read that some of you guys wanted to go karaoke. im from oakland and there is actually a noraebang a couple blocks away from the actual audition place called Filmores.

after two years since the first time they came i actually think i can give it another shot at auditioning. the first year i was SO not ready. my voice was really unstable and i sounded horrible, but now i have more confidence in me so i will be auditioning again this year. hopefully they will have it at the same place as they did the past two years because its so easy to find and close to me! : )

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Guest maydx93

I totally wanna go!! My mom is very supportive of me, and she said that she'll help me as much as she can, so I got that part covered. And one of my friends, who is a great singer, will go with me! I'm so happy that I will try my best to audition! So all the conditions seem perfect right now, except, I can't sing or dance. That's just really sad for me....so even if I can go, I probably wouldn't make it.

Guest flyaway.

Oh, if they have auditions in Oakland/SF again, I would definitely go. =)

It's a good thing that I live close to the place.

I really hope they do have auditions this year though; honestly, I want this chance so bad.

Guest bigfatPANDA

i didn't go to the first two b/c of conflicting schedules. but if it's on Oakland i definitely wanna go seeing as i'm only like 15 minutes away from oakland o-o'

Archived