2008 Sm Audition In Sf?

Guest themarine

yea they made me dance some more and sing some more.....i sang a chinese song and another english song...and after that they had me stand in different angles looking at the camera....after that they just said i could leave

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crazyasian3119
so NO ONE that went to the SF got callbacks yet?

don't think so :unsure: ... well not anyone from soompi ... check out other threads "SM callbacks" or "SM audition experience" and read around... maybe someone did who didn't post in this thread.

Guest flyaway.
don't think so :unsure: ... well not anyone from soompi ... check out other threads "SM callbacks" or "SM audition experience" and read around... maybe someone did who didn't post in this thread.

LOL. I've been stalking these threads and nope, I don't think anyone from Soompi got callbacks for SF.

I just find that really really odd though. I mean, seriously... no one?

Usually (2006 & 2007), we would hear from, at least, one member that their friend or someone they know made it to the 2nd round.

But this year... nada.

Guest Crazyasian3119
LOL. I've been stalking these threads and nope, I don't think anyone from Soompi got callbacks for SF.

I just find that really really odd though. I mean, seriously... no one?

Usually (2006 & 2007), we would hear from, at least, one member that their friend or someone they know made it to the 2nd round.

But this year... nada.

well, the lady was fierce... she basically had no mercy. :tongue2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

well, i found out that i did not advance any furthur. :)

Haha, I'm so dumb. It was sent to me around November 20-something and I didn't check it until yesterday.

anyways, I kind of knew that I wouldn't make it. (It was my first time, I didn't wear any make-up or special clothes, and I had a cold that was just starting to go away. Yeah...and I didn't dance.)

But I know now what I did wrong and will work harder. :) and i'm going practice hip pop dancing. I feel better, knowing what I didn't do so well, and to improve on it. :)

anyone who advanced, good luck. :)

Archived