2008 Sm Audition In Sf?

Guest themarine

Guest themarine

If it comes to San Fransisco are you going? I am =] Just 1 hour drive for me, im from san jose.

And i am not ready YET, but i will be ready when it comes, i think late september or october. Currently on diet, and practicing singing everysingle day, My goal is 175 or 180 lb, i am 196lb right now 6'1 male. What are you guys doing to prepare for audition?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uh0hitzmissr0se

for me i have to wait for them to come to ATL or at least somewhere near there..

but yeah..right now just practing my singing & some dancing like the basic of it..

& uhm..trying not to loose my voice..hahaha

but either way gotta see if they are gonna come to ATL..hahaha

If it comes to San Fransisco are you going? I am =] Just 1 hour drive for me, im from san jose.

And i am not ready YET, but i will be ready when it comes, i think late september or october. Currently on diet, and practicing singing everysingle day, My goal is 175 or 180 lb, i am 196lb right now 6'1 male. What are you guys doing to prepare for audition?

errr....well to tell you the truth in America ur average sized rite?!? but for SM...you need to be much lighter than that cus Changmin is about 6'1" and like weighs 145-160

Guest themarine

errr....well to tell you the truth in America ur average sized rite?!? but for SM...you need to be much lighter than that cus Changmin is about 6'1" and like weighs 145-160

Thats like skeleton D=

rains around 170 lb i think, his 6'1 his pretty muscular type, and im trying to aim for rains style, instead of skin and bone T-T

i guess my target is now set 170-175, bring it on diet!!

and ya 190-195 is average weight for 6'1 for america i think, but than again im korean, i better stick to korea's Sm system haha.

Hope to see you soompiers at SF audition =]

화이팅! 죽을가고를 하고 다이어트 하자아!! 좋아 가는거야!! 으하하하하하!

Guest themarine

It's only a 2 hour drive for me. But I don't think I'd audition anyways. For one thing, my mom wouldn't ever let me. (:

i see, thats no fun =/

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ I say don't worry TOO much about your weight... cause honestly if you got the talent the weight can be helped during training... but its good that your on a diet... though to me its average weight... I'm losing weight too but not for SM..hehe just for myself..lol <--- random-

who wants to take me!? guess prices too much for me X_X

haha, i kid.

I hope they will get interested in me, if I do decide to show up ;]

I want to see some soompiers there.

Its only 2 hours away and yet it feels so far away to me haha, probably

because of the goal X_X

Guest themarine

haha, i kid.

because of the goal X_X

haha i hope to see you over there too, good luck to everyone whos going to audition for SM this year, i pray they come to SF!!!

If they dont i am prepared to even go to LA or NY. muwa hah~

Thats like skeleton D=

rains around 170 lb i think, his 6'1 his pretty muscular type, and im trying to aim for rains style, instead of skin and bone T-T

and ya 190-195 is average weight for 6'1 for america i think, but than again im korean, i better stick to korea's Sm system haha.

well weight is important but it depends on ur body structure. My doctor says like i look erm..fatter than i weigh (lol how sad) cuz i have small bones and they don't weigh as much. So if u look skinny and weigh more than you do they'll probably change it. Plus Shindong isn't exactly that "skinny" and he still got in SM rite?

haha, i kid.

because of the goal X_X

Wenjin!!! HI! :]!

it's about a 1.5-2 hour drive :] for us.

I think I will be going. Why not give it a shot this year? I missed out on the last 2 years.

My 2 friends and I are practicing our lungs out for the audition, but one of them is only trying out for modeling.

But I'm giving details to her on singing. x]

Hopefully I won't be the shortest person there for my age. x[ I'm 4'11 - 5' o.o (17 years old)

Guest fanfre

sf would be about a three hour drive. but i think, if i go, i'd be taking the train. gas prices are...too expensive

Guest saving_carmen

sf audition? i think im going with a bunch of my friends ><

this is what happens after we started acting fangirl like over dbsk >< haha

we should have like a soompi meetup for the sm audition in sf like a week or 2 before the actual audition and perform for eachother =]

that way we help each other out with suggestions and stuff haha

i went to both of the auditions they had these past two years and i met so many soompiers.

its really fun but nerve racking at the same time. i went last year but i didnt audition because i was sick. >.<

this year i would totally audition again hopefully im not sick this year! : )

i also hope they have it at the same place as they had it the past two years in downtown oakland cause its so close to to were i live lol.

Guest themarine

sf audition? i think im going with a bunch of my friends ><

this is what happens after we started acting fangirl like over dbsk >< haha

we should have like a soompi meetup for the sm audition in sf like a week or 2 before the actual audition and perform for eachother =]

that way we help each other out with suggestions and stuff haha

haha thatd be great! but where?

well weight is important but it depends on ur body structure. My doctor says like i look erm..fatter than i weigh (lol how sad) cuz i have small bones and they don't weigh as much. So if u look skinny and weigh more than you do they'll probably change it. Plus Shindong isn't exactly that "skinny" and he still got in SM rite?

well, shindong has a cute face although he's chubby =D and are you sure there is a Global SM audition this year?

Thats like skeleton D=

yeah i guess so...GOOD LUCK

haha i hope to see you over there too, good luck to everyone whos going to audition for SM this year, i pray they come to SF!!!

If they dont i am prepared to even go to LA or NY. muwa hah~

I would love to go to LA if they didn't go to SF, but convincing my parents is a big step

but I do have family in LA since i am from there X_X

Wenjin!!! HI! :]!

it's about a 1.5-2 hour drive :] for us.

I think I will be going. Why not give it a shot this year? I missed out on the last 2 years.

My 2 friends and I are practicing our lungs out for the audition, but one of them is only trying out for modeling.

But I'm giving details to her on singing. x]

Hopefully I won't be the shortest person there for my age. x[ I'm 4'11 - 5' o.o (17 years old)

I want to so bad, I've missed out for the last 2 years also.

I haven't practice as much as you since school is always my priority this year, I am finally a senior

so I have so much to do. My friend wants to try out for acting or modeling, i told her she has to because

I believe she can do it :] haha

Oh I am taller then u just by a bit, :] don't worry I am sure they are people around your height.

Anyways I have to keep on practicing. I am not a big fan of Sm, but I want to try any place I can.

Guest saving_carmen

haha thatd be great! but where?

haha iono myb somewhere near the actual audition place so everyone can get there

or myb even a karaoke place haha

I want to so bad, I've missed out for the last 2 years also.

I haven't practice as much as you since school is always my priority this year, I am finally a senior

so I have so much to do. My friend wants to try out for acting or modeling, i told her she has to because

I believe she can do it :] haha

Oh I am taller then u just by a bit, :] don't worry I am sure they are people around your height.

Anyways I have to keep on practicing. I am not a big fan of Sm, but I want to try any place I can.

x]

I'm a senior now too, lot's to do, kinda. it's me Nancy [TheShyGirl; old user name]

I practiced when I could since the last 2 months of school was very hectic for me with a lot of stress.

I now have time to practice at home, but I get scared trying to do the high note because my family usually walks in on me singing. Lol. If you lived closer, we should practice ? LOL.

If I can't get into SM, I'll try out for JYP. Lols !

Archived