2008 Sm Audition In Sf?

Guest themarine

Guest V A L XD
Eh? You got a call for the second round a month later? Or what?

I thought they call you within a few days if you got to the second round..

Those who get a response a month later are mostly the rejected people.

Idk about getting a callback in a few days. Last year no one made it to round two. We pretty much got all our rejection letters a month later.

Then again I could be wrong.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crazyasian3119
are u pure filipino?

yes... but if you want to be REALLY specific... i'm "technically" an 8th japanese. or maybe a little more... cuz that's only on my mom's side... if you include my dad's side it might be a little more... but that's still too little to count. besides it doesn't even show in my appearance.

Guest flyaway.
Idk about getting a callback in a few days. Last year no one made it to round two. We pretty much got all our rejection letters a month later.

Then again I could be wrong.

Actually, I'm pretty sure some people made it to round 2 last year from Oakland.

I've heard of it on Soompi.

haha, yeah.

it had crossed my mind to put "korean/filipino" or "japanese/filipino" on my application... because i knew i'm not "what they're looking for"... but i would want to deal with that guilt...

it also crossed my mind to purposely start coughing as if i had choked on my saliva... just so i could start over with a different song... but i decided not to.

yeah... but next year i won't be any younger (>.<)... avex is a japanese label...

how would i apply for jyp? he might take me... i'll be like, "mr. JYP, you can lie to everyone and tell them i'm only half korean! i don't mind! really!!"

LOL.

LOLOLOL XDD you still have plenty of years to live =3 unless i go stalk you and shoot you w/ skittles ;) anyways, learn japanese and you may get into avex ;) and as for jyp... i don't think he really cares much o.o" well he probably does.. but yeah you can lie ;) and then you get famous and.. yeah.. i'll tell you the worst case scenario if you want =] its not that bad loll xD

DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY >=[ (other than worst case scenario) =DD im joking.. and hte skittle part =3

Guest flyaway.

Chantel: lol, Idk. There were no news after. >.<

But I don't think anyone from SF actually made it into SM yet (by these global auditions).

Guest ilovetosing
so lai was the one... who was in the white sweater and white-ish pants? the second to last person in the video?

yea, the one is dancing to jojo. she such a great dancer. I was all like wow, she so small but with a big talent. when

she started to dance I was all like wtf? she so tiny but hella of a dancer. I wanna see Lai & Hyoyeon on a dance battle.

Who gonna win? hehe ^^ but Hyoyeon is so big.

Also, I found lai myspace hehe ^^ it not on pravite neither.

Here her link:

http://www.myspace.com/336719161

I sound like a crazy korean fan! and I found a pix of her and that one t-shirt she was wearing.

m_53cda3afc8b8a0867bc4ce1be33fedf3.jpg

ilovetosing: lol yea she goes on soompi. her user id is IxLovexSe7en something like that. her name is Lai. : ]

if you want to see her dance in 06 just go onto the SM website and watch the SF audition videos.

lol LAI you already have fans! ahahahahah

Hi, dbsk is kool. do you know lai?

Guest love_fate&destiny

i wanna see lai dance!

the sm website videos doesn't work on my computer. :(

so i can't watch it!

ugh...i did not so good.

and the guy 85 was hold back? damn, he must be really good. i think he will make it. is he a member here i wonder??? :blink:

oh well.

i hope they come again next year........i wanna try again. this time, with lots of practice behind me. :)

ilovetosing: yea i met her the VERY first year of SM auditions two years back and we've been friends since. : ]

OH! also you guys, i emailed my unnie to see if they are still calling people back for auditions and stuff and this is what she said.

if you guys were at the auditions she was the one in the purple top. the one who kinda ran the whole thing. i emailed her because my friend wanted to know if they were still calling people back or if they were done.

heyyyy

well if they did not get immediate call backs, you have to wait a couple weeks. I am not sure if they will let everyone know if they made it or did not make it. but i know it takes some time. tell them not to worry about for now.

Estella J. Kang

COO, VP

www.onegeneration.com

Guest Crazyasian3119
ilovetosing: yea i met her the VERY first year of SM auditions two years back and we've been friends since. : ]

OH! also you guys, i emailed my unnie to see if they are still calling people back for auditions and stuff and this is what she said.

if you guys were at the auditions she was the one in the purple top. the one who kinda ran the whole thing. i emailed her because my friend wanted to know if they were still calling people back or if they were done.

heyyyy

well if they did not get immediate call backs, you have to wait a couple weeks. I am not sure if they will let everyone know if they made it or did not make it. but i know it takes some time. tell them not to worry about for now.

Estella J. Kang

COO, VP

www.onegeneration.com

that was her? i remember staring at her because her skin looked so clear! and it was "dewy"... like, not oily, but "dewy" and moist. very healthy.

i think they're just selecting a few to sing at the korean parade?

so wait... lai didn't make it? then what was that video for?

Guest love_fate&destiny
i was 85....no calls as of yet

oh really? you were number 85? the guy? :)

you were pretty good. ;) you're voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. and it was just pretty amazing. :)

don't worry, i think it takes time. :)

you were probably the best out of our 10 people.

oh really? you were number 85? the guy? :)

you were pretty good. ;) you're voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. and it was just pretty amazing. :)

don't worry, i think it takes time. :)

you were probably the best out of our 10 people.

thanks :sweatingbullets: i think i coulda done better....o well.....they held me back for some more singing and dancing and they took pics of me and stuff.....i remember last year when i got called back...thats exactly what i did when they invited me to the hotel for a 2nd audition.....so im hoping that they arent calling because they have everything they need already at this point

Guest love_fate&destiny
thanks :sweatingbullets: i think i coulda done better....o well.....they held me back for some more singing and dancing and they took pics of me and stuff.....i remember last year when i got called back...thats exactly what i did when they invited me to the hotel for a 2nd audition.....so im hoping that they arent calling because they have everything they need already at this point

haha, yeah, hopefully. :sweatingbullets:

Guest love_fate&destiny

oh, right, i wanted to ask you a question.

they took pictures of you??? and made you sing again??? :blink:

what song did they ask you to sing? or did they just ask you to sing the same song you sang?

Archived