[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

^yeah, i hope AIGOO ladies would upload this one too! LOL!

well, we really have to get use to the splashing of blood into their faces since this is the GENRE of the drama.. MEDICAL! haha!

ooh, i hope i watched NEW HEART so that i could relate more on GH2.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

DAILY TV RATING - WEDNESDAY 2008-11-19

TNS

NATIONWIDE RANK / SHOW / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING / SEOUL RATING + RANK {if different from Nationwide}

5. Kingdom Of The Wind <바람의나라> (KBS2) - 15.1%, 14.6% (#7)

6. General Hospital 2 <종합병원2> (MBC) - 14.5%, 16.0% (#4)

11. Painter Of The Wind <바람의화원> (SBS) - 12.9%, 12.8% (#10)

AGB

NATIONWIDE RANK / SHOW / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING / SEOUL RATING + RANK {if different from Nationwide}

6. Kingdom Of The Wind <바람의나라> (KBS2) - 16.4%, 16.6%

10. General Hospital 2 <종합병원2> (MBC) - 13.7%, 15.8% (#7)

13. Painter Of The Wind <바람의화원> (SBS) - 12.9%, 12.1% (#14)

TNS

AGB

Not bad for it's pilot episode. Doing better than POW. :D

The first episode was fast pace and KJE & CTH were as entertaining as in Sunflower drama,

though the ER scene will abit exagerating....blood splasing on Dr's face & neck is abit farfetch...

most will have protective gear in that scenario , in case patients are infectious.

Pity there is no sub team taking up this project, wonder whether Viikii.net will upload it with eng sub,

as this is quite difficult to comprehend..with medical jargon and all.

Hoping some kind soul will do spot translation.

This seem like an underated drama thread for now. :phew:

Guest hankookcutie

myaigoo posted this show on their schedule, but it seems that the site is down today~

hopefully the MU link will be up for this show soon! ^^ episode 1 looks interesting

SP c-sub (not sure when was this aired)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bobnpq

GH 2 SPECIAL was aired on Nov. 16, 2008

TNS

AGB

i am happy for GH 2 rating even if i was only expecting it to rate at 10%.

Not bad for it's pilot episode. Doing better than POW. :D

The first episode was fast pace and KJE & CTH were as entertaining as in Sunflower drama,

though the ER scene will abit exagerating....blood splasing on Dr's face & neck is abit farfetch...

most will have protective gear in that scenario , in case patients are infectious.

Pity there is no sub team taking up this project, wonder whether Viikii.net will upload it with eng sub,

as this is quite difficult to comprehend..with medical jargon and all.

Hoping some kind soul will do spot translation.

This seem like an underated drama thread for now. :phew:

i have no problem if there won't be team subbing this series.

but let me make a bet that one sub team will take this if this rates really good in Korea, just like what happened during LOVERS.

no subbing team was really taking LOVERS not until it started to become popular.

you are still lucky though for you can understand chinese.

almost all series out there have chinese subs.

i can wait for the DVD of this series anyway.

Guest babymarzy07

glad to see more people today :)

hi shulien! i remember u for the lovers thread :)

yup i hope later on someone could upload this.

the chi subbed eps wouldve been ok, if this wasnt a medical drama.

sometimes its hard when its so fast.

excited for tonight's eppie :)

Guest lovemesweet

The rating is not bad for a pilot episode it's relatively high enough. I hope this will be on its way up.

I've just gone over the ratings records at Drama Wiki of MBC high rating dramas of this year Beethoven Virus,

Yi San and East of Eden all started low but eventually went up on the ratings scale to land on the top although Beethoven virus never actually made it to number 1 on the ratings, it eventually played in 2nd and 3rd spot for a long time until its end episode. not bad.

Aja! Fighting!

^yeah, i hope AIGOO ladies would upload this one too! LOL!

well, we really have to get use to the splashing of blood into their faces since this is the GENRE of the drama.. MEDICAL! haha!

ooh, i hope i watched NEW HEART so that i could relate more on GH2.

i really recommend New Heart!!! it's part of my top list... the romance is subtle and sweet, everything is still vivid to me :P

Guest babymarzy07

lol the start of ep 2 was so cute and funny!!

JS skipping across to work..

and then the nurse who likes him..

that candle exercise was intense..

HW and HY were the last two..

and HY got it..

JS's ringtone is so funny too.

and Dr Kim remember his old days..

omg they really got a beating too!!

poor JS!!

HY tries to comfort with giving him a drink

i think they will try to make HW and HY close.. or create a story there..

YH is such a hot head.. always getting mad at them.. YH hates JS for the looks of it..

i can tell HY and JS are good friends among them..

there are a couple of nice songs that played i really liked this ep..

during the start when dr kim was driving and.. when they were showing what was happening at the hospital..

i wonder if there's an ost or something..

i like this episode... it poses some bioethical issues, just like New Heart... i think the patient is a robber(?) pretty sure a criminal though. Hayoon, the lawyer that she is, decides whether to save the patient or not. she says she has encountered a lot of people like him. she kept on asking where the child is.. (im really not sure if the patient kidnapped a kid or was he a rapist or what?) but the patient refuses to tell her. she was screaming at the top of her voice, grabbing the patient by the neck. Jinsang comes in and saves the patient.

^

agree. the scenes look intense.

oh wow the last scene was just awesome. it's a contrast of Hayoon and Jinsang rescuing the patients. Jinsang was able to find the kid kidnapped by the criminal patient. he lay restlessly so they went back to the hospital. on the way, the child's body is becoming weak and he tried to save him. in another part, Hayoon tries to save the criminal. they both do CPR's, counting from 1-3. they look really tired but determined. in the end, the child survives and the criminal dies. HY cries so much and cannot accept the fact. she still tries and tries but to no avail. the last part. JS sports a smile while HY in tears.

i love the contrast they did in the last minutes of this episode. from the preview, i think we will be expecting more JS-HY touching moments. :)

there are a couple of nice songs that played i really liked this ep..

during the start when dr kim was driving and.. when they were showing what was happening at the hospital..

i wonder if there's an ost or something..

LOL heard that too! sounds really nice. i think it's part of the ost :)

Guest babymarzy07

Fleur!!! :) glad to see u here!! :)

yeah good thing u have chi subs. i could do that.

but i like medical dramas with english lol esp for all the medical stuff and law..

there we go bio ethical! i was looking for that word.

i was so impressed by HY!!

and i love the JS and HY chemistry. good raport.

another solid eppie id hafta say. but id like to know some the dialogue parts i didnt get too much.

pretty excited for the ost ovette :)

lol me too. it's hard to understand with the medical and law stuff going on...

HY was mentioning articles about violation of rights when they were being asked to stoop down to be beaten right?? :)

Archived