[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder why the chief resident is always mad?

is he not having heart problem yet? i guess what he is doing is already too much of a yelling and shouting.

is this part of his way of terrorrizing the first year residents?

how i wish that person is more like Dr. Miranda Bailey of Grey's Anatomy...

i really love this drama. I seriously feel that it's better than New Heart. Loving the storyline so far...

deemei..

do you know where can i got this drama subs in english..

i`m desperated wanna see this with subs.. since i have finish dl-ing in myaigoo..

deemei..

do you know where can i got this drama subs in english..

i`m desperated wanna see this with subs.. since i have finish dl-ing in myaigoo..

Hey zetta, i actually dun know whether got any team of subbers are subbing this. But you can watch this drama with english sub in vikki. They already subbed the episode 1 and 2. Here is the link.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/generalhospital2

Hey zetta, i actually dun know whether got any team of subbers are subbing this. But you can watch this drama with english sub in vikki. They already subbed the episode 1 and 2. Here is the link.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/generalhospital2

what i do i watch the unsubbed version, then watch the subbed version at viikii when it is already available.

that way i can focus on reading the sub...for i have seen the scenes already.

i'm hoping that BJBOHBJ from BIMBIBAP could create SOFTSUBS for this drama, just like POTW, he/she created a SOFTSUB using the REVIEWS available on that SITE, btw, the reviews on that site are PURE TRANSLATIONS, if you VOLUNTEER to CREATE softsubs, we appreciate it.. :D

it's very hard to watch in VIIKII, the QUALITY! haha!

to read the REVIEWS visit site,

http://bimbibap.com/

종합병원2.E04.081127.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi.torrent

2_e04.jpg

credit: dakbonsa

LOL! zetta,

i can't start of EPPI1 today, due to that, yeah LOW QUALITY and BUFFERING sucks for me. :D

that's why i'm so much HOPING that SOFTSUBS would be RELEASED.. :D

haha, i heard that KJE keeps calling him PIG! LOL!

Guest christina

^ actually, jin sang is his name. His name is Choi jin sang, so they call him jin sang or jin sang ah. Of course, KJE calls him dae ji (pig) cuz he lost the experiment pig in the first episode (in case anyone was wondering)

Guest innocent_se

this drama's like grey's anatomy, but with less first yr resident characters i guess

its pretty fun so far, but i also don't get what's with the patiient...im not understanding why shes being difficult

I basically laugh so hard when i watch the episode 3...Ji sang is so cute. He is a very talented actor in my opinion. I love this drama. Currently downloading episode 4 right now in CB. I need to do my coursewrk but i end up watching general hospital. I'm hopeless... :lol:

^ actually, jin sang is his name. His name is Choi jin sang, so they call him jin sang or jin sang ah. Of course, KJE calls him dae ji (pig) cuz he lost the experiment pig in the first episode (in case anyone was wondering)

hahaha.. i know its his name christina..

i wonder how come his parents gave that name to him.. hehehe..

he looked stupid in first episode..

but i dont know maybe my mind will change if i continue watching this..

i must say.. this drama is really good..!!

but for someone who affraids seeing many blood i think it will be scary for them ..i admit..

becoz i experience that too..hehe..

so far i like this story idea.. fresh,fun and not boring or too serious..

i also love KJE here..

she`s cute and smart here..not overacting like some people said..

yes deemei.. this drama has made me addicted..!! hehe

Guest bbarb27

love this drama me too was laughing out loud coz of CTH acting....

i feel so nervous for KJE when she was starting to operate i like that they show the cutting it looks so real and i was covering my eyes coz i was afraid KJE might make a mistake. i can imagine how real residents feel when they do their first surgery.

love this drama me too was laughing out loud coz of CTH acting....

i feel so nervous for KJE when she was starting to operate i like that they show the cutting it looks so real and i was covering my eyes coz i was afraid KJE might make a mistake. i can imagine how real residents feel when they do their first surgery.

did they practice doing surgical before shooting..?

seems all the scenes is real..!!

Archived