[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

did they practice doing surgical before shooting..?

seems all the scnes are real..!!

I think they need to do some training in order to get in the character. I wonder how do they memorize all the medical term. I basically clueless when it comes to medical terms. It's all so hard to memorize not to mention pronunciation is a big problem for me :lol: The cast so far is doing a great job.

edit : Why KJE called jin sang (pig)?? She doesn't know he lost his pig in the 1st episode? She just came to the hospital for her interview right?

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they need to do some training in order to get in the character. I wonder how do they memorize all the medical term. I basically clueless when it comes to medical terms. It's all so hard to memorize not to mention pronunciation is a big problem for me :lol: The cast so far is doing a great job.

edit : Why KJE called jin sang (pig)?? She doesn't know he lost his pig in the 1st episode? She just came to the hospital for her interview right?

i think she called him pig.. because they were in the same ambulance where Jin Sang bring the pig to the hospital..

the pig was in ambulance too..hehe

yeah.. i also wonder how they looked fluent using a lot medical terms since thats all sounds difficult to be memorized..

Guest christina

There's nothing wrong with the name Jin sang except that its outdated name. Kinda like naming your daughter samsoon or your son chul soo. But the name Jin sang doesnt mean anything negative at all.

There's nothing wrong with the name Jin sang except that its outdated name. Kinda like naming your daughter samsoon or your son chul soo. But the name Jin sang doesnt mean anything negative at all.

hehehe.. maybe you are rite..its kinda outdated name..

yeah just sounds funny when jin sang friends said to him..: `how jin sang` you are in korean.. meant how `stupid` you are in english..hehe

btw i like seeing KJE & CTH relationship here.. they`re cute..!!

i think she called him pig.. because they were in the same ambulance where Jin Sang bring the pig to the hospital..

the pig was in ambulance too..hehe

yeah.. i also wonder how they looked fluent using a lot medical terms since thats all sounds difficult to be memorized..

zetta,i've totally forget that Ji sang was in the ambulance with her :lol: Maybe i'm getting old already :lol: Do you think that KJE was overeact in this drama? I feel some of the scene she did overact but maybe it's a part of her character?

zetta,i've totally forget that Ji sang was in the ambulance with her :lol: Maybe i'm getting old already :lol: Do you think that KJE was overeact in this drama? I feel some of the scene she did overact but maybe it's a part of her character?

hmm.. i dont think so deemei..

i love her character.. its just a part of her characters..looks fresh and cheerful..and that makes this drama more fun to watch..

cant you imagine if all casts have the serious characters..this drama will become too heavy and boring..

waw.. if i heard all doctors there speaking using their medical terms in serious face/conversation.. i will got headache and sick.. hahahaha...

i just finished epi 4...

so Ha Yoon is liking Do Hoon?

she went to his place.

i hope we'll get to see more of the personal lives of the doctors as we have been seeing them a lot in the hospital.

they also have their lives outside hospital you know?

is Jin Sang really that envious of Hyun Woo?

first he attended on a patient HW is in charge of. to the point of creating a problem. because i believe they need the bandage for testing something, however, JS changed the dressing.

and then when he said he was in the toilet could not assist in the operation, he eventually join the operation and HW was already informed and has prepared himself. sometimes CTH's character is really DUMB. obviously he is a dumb doctor.

Guest christina

Ha yoon went to Do hoon's place? why??? omg! I want the two to end up together. I think it would be so cute. Especially since they're butting heads right now.

Nov. 27, 2008

TNS RATING

General Hospital 2= 16.1%(Nationwide), 17.4% (Seoul)

Kingdom of the Wind - 15.9% (Nationwide), 14.7%(Seoul)

Painter of the Wind - 13.4% (Nationwide), 12.7% (Seoul)

AGB RATING

General Hospital 2= 13.7%(Nationwide), 15.4% (Seoul)

Kingdom of the Wind - 16.5% (Nationwide), 16.3%(Seoul)

Painter of the Wind - 14.2% (Nationwide), 13.8% (Seoul)

Dr Jung HY went to look up Dr Kim DH as she had the same opinion or suspicion on Dr Kim diagnosis of that particular pancreatic cancer patient.

Yah, the surgery is realistically shown in GH2 as compared to The Heart medical drama.

The production team and casts is really putting alot of effort to make it so real..I am impressed with their detailed operation so far.

Dr Jo YH should really stop his screaming , his character is irking me alot.

Good, rating is slowing picking up. I am confident that it will hit 20% easily.

Guest pandanaruto

Nov. 27, 2008

TNS RATING

General Hospital 2= 16.1%(Nationwide), 17.4% (Seoul)

Kingdom of the Wind - 15.9% (Nationwide), 14.7%(Seoul)

Painter of the Wind - 13.4% (Nationwide), 12.7% (Seoul)

AGB RATING

General Hospital 2= 13.7%(Nationwide), 15.4% (Seoul)

Kingdom of the Wind - 16.5% (Nationwide), 16.3%(Seoul)

Painter of the Wind - 14.2% (Nationwide), 13.8% (Seoul)

RATING verey good :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

lol!! totally praise KJE for memorizing a lot of medical terms.. she's practically enumerating the terms flowing out from her mouth like she has known them for a LONNNGGG time :P she's so believable as Hayoon.

yeah as the others pointed out, Hayoon met Jinsang while he was getting a new pig. Jinsang, on the other hand, calls Hayoon 'ajumma' haha

Ha yoon went to Do hoon's place? why??? omg! I want the two to end up together. I think it would be so cute. Especially since they're butting heads right now.
it's not love... i think Hayoon has a lot to learn from Dohoon- being a humane doctor and how to make saving lives her priority as a doctor.. it's like the relations the senior doctor had with Kim Min Jung in New Heart. im actually interested to see Hayoon grow as a doctor under Dohoon's supervision. this was evidently shown in last night's episode. Hayoon said she is confident to do the surgery. although the others opposed, Dohoon let her finish it. there was only one person (well besides Hyunwoo who wasnt saying anything) who believed in her. she needed that trust and Dohoon just gave her that.

Does anyone know what KJE said about CTH in the stairway? From the reaction of his co-workers it seemed highly suggestive, not to mention the reaction the female staff gave him especially that of Jun Soon-Duk (nurse) & Kang Eun-Ji (1st year physician) both seemed rather hurt.

Did anyone catch what the older gentleman's illness was? It came off looking like it was 3rd or 4th stage cancer but that's just a guess.

Does anyone know why Jo Yong Han has an attitude problem? It seemed like every scene he was in he was yelling at someone.

she said 'why didnt you tell them what happened between us that night' lol she said it flirtatiously to make it look as if there was REALLY something 'malicious' that happened. now the co-residents ended up teasing him more. and LOL. Eunji getting jealous upon hearing the news.

im not sure sure about the illness. but yes, it is cancer.. no sure wat degree though. was Hayoon examining the patient's brain when Gitae discovered her?

oh i got one question. In the episode 5 preview they mention Ji sang name..Do anyone know who get all A and another person got F??And Ji sang is smiling so i guess he get all A for his evaluation? Does anyone know what is the content of the preview. So sad coz i dun know korean...*sigh*

Guest babymarzy07

hmm... though im not sure what happenned yesterday's eppie...

but im pretty sure about HY and the DH thing..

sometimes, i feel sorry for JS..

and sometimes im like why is he getting scolded again..

Gitae is who again?

i cant recall the names too well aside from the ones i see a lot.

lol

my brother was even like shocked at the surgery scene.. cause like wow they dont usually show that..

and stuff..

i watched Epi 2 of Grey's Anatomy Season 5 and it there they showed Dr. Torres doing an experiment for the patient to walk by freezing the nerve of the patient who got paralyzed from an automobile accident.

in that particular scene, Dr. Torres was panicking because the patient had to only be at certain temperature but then for her the temperature was too low and the chief was asking her what to do and what does her research tell her...

she was going blank and she said, i don't know...she was nervous as the heart of the patient may stop beating...

in there while she was panicking, Dr. Han told her, relax and recall what does your research tell you...okay from there she regained her confidence...

considering she is already an established doctor she too panicked in that scenario...

i think Ha Yoon, panicking as she got distracted was OK.

she regained her confidence when Dr. Kim Do Hoon told her to proceed...

Archived