[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

party_top1.jpg

press conference on 12 Nov 2 pm (event ongoing to win tickets to press con)

Special will be shown on 16 Nov 10:35 pm

Ep 1 airs on 19 Nov 9:55 pm

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if BON dropped this. It's no longer in their future projects section. Too bad. :( I hope somebody pick this up.

let us just hope this will be a hit so that the subbing teams can reconsider taking this as a project.

but if not, i will simply watch it unsubbed and wait for the English DVD release of the series.

anyway the series will only have 16 episodes.

Guest huangsy

source : Yahoo Korea

차태현 “촬영현장서 가운 입으니 진짜 의사인 줄 알아”

[스포츠월드] 2008년 11월 06일(목) 오후 09:22 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

배우 차태현(사진)이 오는 19일 첫방송하는 MBC 새 수목드라마 ‘종합병원 2’(최완규 권음미 노창 극본, 노도철 연출)의 촬영 중 에피소드를 밝혔다.

극중 레지던트 1년차 최진상 역을 맡은 차태현은 “병원 안을 걸어 다니면 일반인들이 진짜 의사인 줄 알고 길을 물어보기도 한다”며 “나도 아직 병원 내부를 잘 모르는데 관계자인지 알고 물어볼 때면 굉장히 당황스럽다”며 크게 웃었다.

‘종합병원2’는 세트가 아닌 가톨릭대학교 서울성모병원에서 100% 촬영이 진행되고 있는 상황. 때문에 차태현 등 배우들은 병원을 출퇴근하듯 거의 일주일 내내 가운을 입고 촬영중이다. 역할이 의사이다 보니 가운을 입고 병원 안을 돌아다니는 일이 대부분인지라 일반인들이 실제 의사인줄 오해하는 경우도 많다는 것.

한편 차태현은 지난 8월 말 성모병원에서 2박 3일간 레지던트 체험을 하면서 온몸으로 의사의 기분을 느끼기도 했다. 차태현은 “오랜만에 시청자들 앞에 서는데 재미있게 잘 찍고 있는 중이다. 많은 관심 부탁드린다”며 기대를 당부했다.

Actor Cha Taehyun talked about his experience during the filming of MBC’s new drama, ’General Hospital 2,’ which will be aired starting on the 19th.

Cha Taehyun, who takes the role of a first year resident doctor named Choi Jinsang, says laughing, “When I walk around the hospital with my doctor gown on, there are people who mistake me as a real doctor and ask me for directions in the hospital. I’m not yet familiar with the hospital myself, so I don’t know what to do when people ask me such questions.”

‘General Hospital 2’ is being filmed 100% at Saint Mary’s Hospital of Catholic University of Korea. Therefore, actors and actresses commute to the hospital and wear gowns almost everyday for the filming. As they are doctors in the drama, they walk around the hospital in their gowns, and this is why people mistake them as real doctors that work at the hospital.

Meanwhile, Cha Taehyun felt what it is like to be a doctor first-hand, experiencing the life of a resident doctor for three days at the end of August. He says, “I am appearing on screen in a very long time, so I am filming the drama hoping that it would be fun. I hope you all like the drama.”

*walk around : 돌아다니다

*mistake A as B : A를 B로 오해하다

*direction : 방향

*familiar : 익숙한

*commute to : ∼로 출퇴근하다

*first-hand : 직접적으로, 일차적으로

If BON dropped this as their upcoming projects. Then I really have no choice but to watch it without subs and worse, in MQ-LQ only. :ph34r: I wonder what would be the topics that they will tackle in those 16 episodes. I want each episode to be different from the previous one, I mean new patients, new sicknesses, and the like. :)

^it's 20 episodes not only 16 episodes.. haha!

yeah hope a subbing team would get the DRAMA! :D

okay, just watched the PREVIEW, LOL! everybody is like being SPLATTED with BLOOD! haha! :lol:

omo! what is the ROLE of Lee Jae Ryong in GH2? he is also part of PART 1, right? :lol:

Guest pandanaruto

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/11/06/technic...ache/#more-1659http://www.hanfever.com/2008/11/06/technic...ache/#more-1659

general_hospital2_kim_jung_eun.jpg

Kim Jung Eun, who will be playing in MBC’s upcoming drama “General Hospital 2“, has complained that the technical terms of her lines are giving her a big headache.

Kim Jung Eun plays as Jung Ha Yoon, a graduate from law school, but in order to become a prosecutor specialized in the medical field, she came to the general hospital as an understudy. This dual identity of Kim Jung Eun forces her to digest technical terms from both the law and medical fields.

She said: “As the lines pose a great difficulty to me, I often had to ask around for help during filming, which gave me a big headache.”

In the first half of “General Hospital 2″, Kim Jung Eun will appear as a doctor, so she only needs to settle the medical terms. However, as the story progresses, she will have to memorize both the law and medical terms. This is also her greatest challenge in this drama.

She said: “Not only do I have to present the professionalism of doctors when acting, my lines must also be understood by the viewers. Although there will be written explanations, but the acting part is really a big problem.”

Kim Jung Eun gave a her role a little analysis and revealed: “Ha Yoon is not only a doctor, she is also someone who can think from a patient’s point of view. Although I still have a lot to learn, but I hope to present a different me in front of everyone.”

“General Hospital 2″ will begin its broadcast on the 19th of November, replacing “Beethoven Virus“.

Guest _JIWA1001_

Kwon Min (권민)

photo28723.jpg

TV Series

[MBC][upcoming]General Hospital 2

SBS Sitcom, Orange

KBS Daily Drama, My lovely child

KBS Drama City, 'Do you love a playboy?

Films

My boyfriend is type-B

Before this summer ends

หนึ่งในนักแสดงครับ

photo28723.jpg photo28724.jpg photo28730.jpg photo28731.jpg photo28732.jpg photo28733.jpg photo28734.jpg photo28735.jpg photo28736.jpg photo28737.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank By pandanaruto

Guest quynh_anh

I want to die , I am very sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Now, TV is playing a specical waves so that my computer can not see !!!!!!!!!!! :((

I had hoped very much , so that ......................

maybe , God wanted this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GH2 appointment in the Ep 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

i loved sunflower when it first aired in the 90s (i actually didn't see the first general hospital, though), especially the quirky psyche patient that kim jung eun played. that was when i first noticed her knack for capturing strange characters with what has become her signature comic acting. i really look foward to this drama, though the rushed production makes me wonder if i should lower my expectations. plus, it's been a while since i've seen a good medical drama (new heart was okay, but even more absurd than surgeon bong dalhee or other past medical dramas).

anyway, did the special just air?

new pics from the GH 2 Official Site

gh2photo08111013134448dam8.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2008-11-10

gh2photo08111013134448dxf6.jpg

gh2photo08111013134531dbk9.jpg

gh2photo08111013134550dxo6.jpg

gh2photo08111013134619dgq4.jpg

Character Chart

ggimgnr1.jpg

src:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/general...cast/index.html

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/general...etch/index.html

i loved sunflower when it first aired in the 90s (i actually didn't see the first general hospital, though), especially the quirky psyche patient that kim jung eun played. that was when i first noticed her knack for capturing strange characters with what has become her signature comic acting. i really look foward to this drama, though the rushed production makes me wonder if i should lower my expectations. plus, it's been a while since i've seen a good medical drama (new heart was okay, but even more absurd than surgeon bong dalhee or other past medical dramas).

anyway, did the special just air?

the SPECIAL will be aired next Sunday.

Archived