[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^haha! people who can read/write/speak chinese are DARN lucky because they have subs.. :)

oh, i'm going to watch EPISODE 1 when the VIIKII subs are COMPLETE! :D

aww.. there is really no way i can dload this drama because there are no subs.. :(

Guest huangsy

source : Yahoo Korea

김정은 ‘종합병원’서 과장된 의사 연기 비난 사

[스포츠월드] 2008년 11월 21일(금) 오후 09:33 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

배우 김정은(사진)이 MBC 수목드라마 ‘종합병원’ 첫방송 후 ‘오버 연기’라는 평가를 받았다.

극중 사법시험을 패스한 변호사 출신 레지던트 정하윤으로 나오는 김정은은 18일 방송된 ‘종합병원’ 첫 회에서 시청자들로부터 의사같지 않은 과장된 캐릭터 설정과 연기를 선보였다는 지적을 받았다. 많은 시청자들은 “첫방송 만으로 판단하기엔 이를 수 있지만 이날 김정은의 연기는 오버스럽고 어색했다” “표정 연기가 과장됐으며 캐릭터 자체가 비현실적이었다” 등 연기와 캐릭터 설정을 지적했다.

이에 대해 드라마 제작 관계자는 “연기 논란이라고는 생각하지 않는다. 오버 액션은 정하윤이라는 캐릭터를 표현하기 위한 의도된 설정”라며 “3부 이상부터는 차태현이 연기하는 최진상과 맞춰 캐릭터가 잡혀가게 된다”라고 설명했다.

Actress Kim Jungeun has been criticized for her inappropriate acting skills after the first episode of ‘General Hospital’ was aired.

In the drama, Kim Jungeun takes the role of Jung Hayoon, who is a hospital resident who also passed the national bar exam. But drama viewers denounced her lacking acting skills, saying that she was overreacting and that her character does not fit that of a doctor, after the first episode was aired on the 18th. Many viewers said, “It may be too soon to judge, but Kim Jungeun was overreacting and her acting was awkward,” and “Her facial expressions are excessive and the character in the drama itself is unrealistic.”

To this, a staff member of the drama said, “I don’t think it’s her acting skills that are in the center of the recent controversy. Overreaction was something intended to better show the character of Jung Hayoon in the drama. Starting in the third episode, Cha Taehyun will be joining in, and the characters of the two will become more natural as they adjust to one another.”

*criticize = denounce : 비난하다

*inappropriate : 부적절한

*national bar exam : 사법고시

*lacking : 부족한

*overreact : 오버하다, 과도하게 반응하다

*fit : 어울리다

*judge : 판단하다

*awkward : 어색한

*facial expressions : 표정연기

*excessive : 과도한

*unrealistic : 비현실적인

*controversy : 논란

*intend : 의도하다

*adjust : 적응하다

similar to how people criticized Song Yoon Ah's exaggerated acting but what happened? On Air still got high ratings. . . .

Yep, agree. Besides, I didn't think KJE overacted. I thought she portrayed her role very well. Someone who is opinionated and feels strongly that she ought to be heard.

Yep, agree. Besides, I didn't think KJE overacted. I thought she portrayed her role very well. Someone who is opinionated and feels strongly that she ought to be heard.

That someone likely to tone down his/her criticism now that they are aware of KJE "heartbroken" dire situation.

KJE will likely be getting lots of sympathy votes from netizens , ahjumas & fans for her coming projects and cfs. :rolleyes:

Guest babymarzy07

hi zombie!! nice to see u here.. yeah pretty sure KJE wont be criticised as much..

it seems like another jen and brad type drama korean version :)

hmmm ill try to watch ch-subbed.. hopefully ill get the medical stuff..

Guest valley girl

ah that netizen!!! since it's kim jung eun i don't believe that, anyway how's the rating!!, lately i wanna punch that netizen, let's just prove by rating, i think she act well

hi zombie!! nice to see u here.. yeah pretty sure KJE wont be criticised as much..

it seems like another jen and brad type drama korean version :)

hmmm ill try to watch ch-subbed.. hopefully ill get the medical stuff..

Yes I am here, but not having as much enthusiam like BV. :D

Just missed BV so much, especially Mastro Kang . :D

For those who want to watch GH 2 online in eng sub, epi 1 & 2 e-sub had completed.

At least I can understand what they are saying now.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/generalhospital2

i loved KJE's acting in the last scene of EP2. outstanding performance-the determination to save the life of the criminal. you can really see it in her.

I don't care about the criticisms. At least it's being talked about, it's still publicity. :)

Finished watching last week's episode last night. I love the intensity in the ER and other scenes. Can't wait for the show to progress in the future episodes.

Guest huangsy

source : http://content.mbc.co.kr/english/news/1720656_25552.html

The return of the original series, [General Hospital, Part 2] Ten ambulances in a chaotic emergency scene

-Residents of the neighborhood were initially shocked because they thought there was a real disaster had occurred. “Did something happen here?” (The residents)

“Those of you who are acting as patients, can you act like you’re more sick?” (Noh Dong-cheol PD)

A loud sound of sirens wailing broke the silence of a quiet Sunday morning at Gangnam Seongmo Hospital. It was because the cast of [General Hospital 2] was filming the premiere episode scheduled to air on the 19th.

On this day, the cast of [General Hospital 2], who has been busy filming the show, worked all day to film the most important and biggest scene, where a boarding house collapses for the premiere episode.

In the scene, an old boarding house eventually collapses, where Southeast Asian workers and low-income residents are tragically injured (# This script was written in August and has nothing to do with the recent boarding house accident)

The disastrous tragedy leads to an emergency situation of countless patients who have serious injuries such as lost limbs or third degree burns. The situation becomes so critical that Doh Ji-won (who plays Hye-soo) along with all the doctors and nurses in the Emergency Medicine division are called to the scene.

Jung Ha-yoon (played by Kim Jung-eun), who was at the hospital to apply for residency, witnesses the scene and tries to volunteer as a doctor, but is stopped by Choi Jin-sang (played by Cha Tae-hyun). The two of them get into an argument, which eventually ends with Ha-Yoon leaving the emergency room.

Hye-soo (Doh Ji-won), the head of the ER department, is successful in managing the patients in critical condition with her calm and analytical judgment in this bloody scene.

The filming of this scene started at 4 am, and used a large number of amateur extras from Southeast Asia and over 10 ambulances. Many extras who were dressed as policemen and fire fighters were also recruited for the scene, which helped the scene look like a real disaster. The blood used for approximately 50 of the actors who played the patients in the scene amounted to an astonishing twenty 1.5 bottles.

The medical consultation provided by coordinator Kim Sun-mi, who had worked 15 years as a nurse and now preparing to become a writer, were a big help in making the scene look realistic. This was because she prepared the actors and trained them repeatedly at the rehearsals, which eventually lead to great performances in the actual filming of the scene.

[General Hospital 2], the return of the original series, will portray humanism, move you to tears, and make you laugh. Please look forward to the return of this original TV series which will air on the 19th at 9:55 pm.

Guest annaccnz

There is no sub that can be downloaded? The only way is we have to see it on streaming site?

I'm s sad ... I like CTH so much that I want to watch every single drama that he's in it.

just heard the news about KJE's breakup. this is really sad news... must have badly hurt her. these netizens have no right to criticize her acting for she spent a lot of effort on this drama.

no wonder she did a wonderful acting and crying while saving the criminal's life...

just heard the news about KJE's breakup. this is really sad news... must have badly hurt her. these netizens have no right to criticize her acting for she spent a lot of effort on this drama.

no wonder she did a wonderful acting and crying while saving the criminal's life...

ahh really..??

where is the news..?? may i know..??

btw.. please.. is there anyone here now where can i dl this drama with english subs..??

thanx..

Guest babymarzy07

JS got a award.. recognition award thing. everyone was applauding JS :)

JS treats the others to a fancy restaurant.. its expensive..

YH gets pissed at JS so much again..

YH is such a suck up at the office dinner :ph34r:

gahhh.. why did JS faint.. i dont know if he is acting or what..

but he is gonna go to OR..

new song i really like hoping for ost thing..

thanks zombie for the link ^^

me too im feeling BV withdrawal..

and i keep hearing that Kang Mae voice.

many thanks cutiepie :)

Archived