Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lil_jojo

yeah... i was wondering if we were really suppose to make 25 posts... cuz immediatly after i register, i was already able to dl... XD

Guest poorlostsoul
i registered at z-degrees and have made a few posts (not 25 yet) and i can still d/l and unzip the files fine ^_^ ... maybe the 25posts rule is obsolete now.

yeah... i was wondering if we were really suppose to make 25 posts... cuz immediatly after i register, i was already able to dl... XD

yeah Z-degrees has got rid of the 25+post rule so even if you have 0 posts you can still access all of the download sections ;)

i use ZD mostly and also bww2

Guest ch3rryblossom

i go to solid07 forums mostly to dl even though it closes down a lot. i use it mostly now becuase i'm more familiar with it but soompi was the first ever kpop forum that i had been to.

Guest tvxqlover93

Uh~me, i download anywhere, i go to forums tho. like. boajjang sumthing like that. and other like dbsk forums se7en forums and bigbang forums^^

well....here is a new one, it has quite a lot for now....including mc mong, sg wannabe, jolin, hana kimi ost eru...etc. It's still in the process but it should have like Movies, maybe dramas, MVs and mp3s

heres the link...it's quite good...so far it's uploaded on mu but if you leave a comment to ask for change in server, then i think they'll upload it on a different one...or at least that's wat it said on the help page

http://s3rendipitee.blogspot.com/

Guest Rainie_Days

I go to Kpop, Jpop and Cpop Bww2 :lol: mostly that site really to look for songs, otherwise, I'd going on Asianfanatics and BT.

Used to be this site that I'd direct download from but it doesn't exist anymore :mellow:

Guest TraineeCupid

does any1 know where to download all of the Turbo's songs, plz can u let me know, I cudnt find it anywhere, thanx alot

Archived