Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asheline

I used to download in Kazaa, but I stopped coz I always get viruses! Right now I'm using Limewire, and I also download from other sites, such as BoAjjang Forums, but I'm not as leecher ok!? :lol:

Guest jennifasho

ok if you guys use that solid07 and z-degrees crap how do you dl the music it always juss takes me to yesasia...--; and when i go to z-degrees it doesnt work ...no poopups or nething and when i click other buttons on that site it juss stays on the same site with the general rules with that big circled "x" icon...--;

Guest azn_denny

well yeah i use to dl from soompi too!! wait why is it actually gone?? its been a while!! i dl from forums.boajjang.com and from more kpop sites and tvfxqforever

I use monkey3 to download Korean music.

It works like Soribada

But most likely, you will have to download new songs after paying for them.

You can get all the old songs from there.

For English songs, I bring my hard drive and take them all from my friends. :D

Guest c0wm00z

i wanted to dl fom z-degrees

but i'll always have spywares from that forum

i've reformatted my comp twice after visiting z-degrees

-_-"

Guest trammieu

hey, does anyone know how to register at clubbox, i can't read korean to i don't know how to register, i don't know what they are asking me, like email, password etc. can anyone help me?

hey, does anyone know how to register at clubbox, i can't read korean to i don't know how to register, i don't know what they are asking me, like email, password etc. can anyone help me?

There's a pinned clubbox tutorial thread somewhere on the forum here.

I think it's in the Kdrama thread.

Guest mellyian

wat ta bout ur trude or something like that can we get music from there cause i dont really know how to get huck ups for downloading musics that i want to listen to.... :crazy:

Archived