Vampire Knight Second Season

usagi-ayumi

Guest knockblock

Fantasygurl you're right. There are stuff from the manga that got taken out and fillers that were added to the anime. What is the possibility the anime and manga part ways?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amydien

Here's a preview of the 2nd season from their official site http://www.vampire-knight.jp/index.html

^ZOMG Im more than excited for season 2!!!! I actually had goosebumps just watching the preview! Even though I read the manga, it still feels good to watch them in action and see how the anime delivers the story! Im really really looking forward to this! :w00t:

An okay series... I've only watched the first few episodes, but I haven't finished yet -kinda skimmed to the last episode. It's funny and somewhat dark. But I don't really like Yuki... she's weak and naive. Zero's story is more interesting. However, the anime has been dragging his problems a bit too much.

I won't mind checking out the 2nd season, after I fully watched the first. :sweatingbullets:

OMG I know!

I only read vol.1 of the manga because the artwork is just out of this world

but yeah Yuki is annoying imo in both.

I hate female leads like her in anime

but Kaname is just <3, the manga pwns the anime

whew! i'm seriously having goosebumps!

although kaname is super gorgeous and yadah yadah (okay, i admit i'm secretly attracted to him) i must say:

i'm ALL HANDS DOWN TO ZERO. *bow*

oooh. i see Yuuki's grown her hair. O.o wait, that's her right --> click

and Zero's hot as usual.

october 6 is such a LONG WAY DOWN THE CALENDAR!!!! hmmmph. T_T

~jae

Guest mitsuki-hime

Im getting crazy for sure..

i hope they do 2nd season soon~ x____x

im dying to see Zero suck up Yuuki's blood.. xDDD

and maybe another kissing scene? LMAO~ xDD

Curious for those who are following the manga and anime-are they exactly the same? Basically I'm wondering if it is worth buying the manga (other than for the gorgeous art!) after seeing all of season 1?

Thanks, I love her drawings but wasn't for sure if I would buy the manga considering it might go on for a bit-but I think I will now. ^_^

Did I say how in love with the artwork I am???

It's soooo beautiful and sexy and I like how they make Zero suck Yuuki's blood, I never seen it so well done in an anime before because I'm a huge fan of anything with vampires lol.....Yuuki just urkes me goodness, she can have Zero because I love Kaname more lol.

In fact I think Kaname is like my newest obsession<3

Guest amydien

Curious for those who are following the manga and anime-are they exactly the same? Basically I'm wondering if it is worth buying the manga (other than for the gorgeous art!) after seeing all of season 1?

^The manga is definitely worth buying. In the anime series, they cut off some parts or switch scenes around...they follow the same plot, but slightly different scenes

Guest AzNHeart93

They really cutted out tons of scenes from the manga...

I like long animes.. =___=..

The manga is actually worth reading haha..

Guest 143 minwoo 012

i am absolutely in love with vampire knight haha when i was watching the preview, i didn't breath and my heart was RACING! i couldn't wait for the second season and totally ended up reading ahead haha im so excited for the new season!!

Guest lilazngrl_108

i luv vampire knight

i think they said that season 2 was coming out on oct. 6

im not sure tho

i ssooo cant wait until it comes out

Guest HighSkies

I'm kinda looking forward to it. ^^ I really like the artwork! And I hope they don't change the opening and closing themes because I love them too. xD

Archived