Vampire Knight Second Season

usagi-ayumi

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i luv vampire knight

i think they said that season 2 was coming out on oct. 6

im not sure tho

i ssooo cant wait until it comes out

oh....it comes 2 days after my SAT test date....... brrrrrr..... nice party (for me) *jumps happily*

back on topic....i thought that the new opening song sound almost the same as the one from season 1 except that it was more fast tempo and they sang faster maybe it's just me but the new ending song was great too!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the trailer, animation quality is still on par with last season's, if not worse. BRING BACK QUALITY FROM EPISODE ONE PLIX. </3

But as far as story/plot/eye-candy goes; YAYZERO <3

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't like either Kaname or Zero ._.'

I don't think any anime character is "hot" either, haha. They're

just drawings. Anime overall if you really think about it---look kind of weird.

Big eyes. Same face just different hair and colorr, etcetc. Don't get me wrong! :P

I like anime and I draw it as well,..kinda from time to time.

Vampire Knight is okay.

After my reading of TWILIGHT the other vampire plotlines seem so cliche'd

but all well xDD

I'll still watch/read VK. Probably skip around alot.

Definetly the manga though.

*puts flame shield on*

Season 2 starts soooooooon! :w00t:

I am veeeeerrrrryyyy excited about it! Wooohoo! The manga chapters release seems to be a bit slow this summer but the story is getting better!

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

after i watched the first season, I had to read the manga.

but MAN I should have not done so.

now I'm like dying to see it on tv...uh i mean computer screen :P

Guest ~fantasygurl~

for sure i think that yuki will choose zero caz it's so obvious in the chapter 43

*gets ready to fight the kaname and yuki lovers*

*runs away and yells*

zero and yuki forever!!!!!

Guest leek_riceball

AHHHHHHH 3 MORE DAYS - HOPEFULLY MOETAKU HAS IT SUBBED OR SOMETHING!! Only cause moetaku has a LOT better quality than crunchy..xvid man!! xvid!!

ANYWAY - I freaking L-O-V-E, LOVEEEEEE my winamp skin, and I thought I'd like to share it with all you guys, especially the ZeroxYuuki lovers! ^_^

2gucilh.jpg

Get it here: http://angstwaffle.deviantart.com/art/Vamp...Knight-66176173

On the left hand side, it says 'download'. Click that, then go to My computer>C drive>program files>winamp>skins..then open winamp, file>open>skins or whatevers..and click and ok!

hotness...my skin is complete hotness..*_____*

dude did anyone else think it was INSANELYYYYYYY HOT when Kaname was sucking on ...that one vampire's hand (technically palm)?! i died when reading it. anyone happen to know the chapter? :(

Guest goodnessgracious

I can't wait for it to air. And I hardly ever find anime that I like. Anyway, I am rooting for Zero x Yuuki.

Guest HighSkies

oh, nice winamp skin xD Thanks for the link. Only 3 more days now... I just realised I'm at school on the days its released- I won't be able to see it straight away. T.T

Archived