Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

usagi-ayumi

Vampire Knight Second Season

Just finished watching episode 13 . . . . It felt as though Rido's death happened too fast. I mean there should've been more action than that. It was like, this is it the battles starting and whoosh wtf Rido's dead O_O. . . I feel bad for zero. . . I hope there'd be a season 3.

;; Tell me what happened in episode 13 isn't how the manga ended up... agh, my heart aches for Zero.

actually its basically the same except Yuuki and Zero don't kiss >_>

OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I want Zero to have a happy ending!! I like Kaname, but I LOVE ZERO SO MUCH MORE! I can't believe in the end she choose Kaname. Maybe it's because I'm a Zero fan. But Yuki shouldn't go with Kaname because of pity--that's just sad. Kaname was ready to let her go too, but Zero didn't even have a chance! I hope there's a season three where Zero and Yuki hook up. I mean COME ON!!!

But IMHO i think the way Kaname and Zero teamed up to pwn Rido was awesome. + when Kaname said Sayonara, oooooooomg.

*sorry kaname fangirl here* xD

That was the lamest ending in history ever made! I hate it so much =(

Except Rima & Shiki =) They're so adorable together. Pocky lovers!

But omg I just hated the ending so bad >_>

I just finished the series. All 13 episodes. So that is all right?

Zero is probably living like hell. Knowing that Yuki is a vampre and that he has spent quite some years with her.

I've stopped reading the manga somewhere. This show was worth the while. Didn't find the ending satisfying like one might hope though.

Guest kakahead

i really really hope there is a season 3

like everybody else said ____'s death was too eh fast and he died to easy when it took a while for him to comebak :wacko:

gahh =[

I really need to catch up with the storyline. I have been slacking off.

Now I can kick back and enjoy countless time on the couch watching Vampire Night...Great. Now that I heard season three is coming!

oMG....im really addicted to this anime this days..!!

i really really loveeeeeee ZERO!!!aisshh....

but i love kaname too!!

he's been lonely for 10 years...T____T

he doesn't have yuuki for all this years so i pity him..T_T

i wish there's season 3!!

i know rite rido died sooo quick like bam bam DIED.....lmfao XD.....sooo sad for the yuuki/zero lovers....i was like poo the whole time, but i love kaname too....but i still prefer yuuki/zero.... i want season 3 too!

lol, like everyone else, it was really surprising that
rido died so quick. since they were all like "he will be fully revived" and it took 10 YEARS for his body to restore. then ZER♥ (LOLOL) came and just killed him so fast! well, guess it just shows he's really strong xD

the ending pissed me off >__> i thought there was going to be some zero/yuuki loving, but nooooo, they had to depress me with zero saying
"i might have to kill you"; WTF you love each other, just kiss and make up XD

ZERO+YUUKI FTW ♥;

i couldn't stop swooning over zero OMG. how many times was he shown without a shirt between these 2 seasons?! a lot i think. i don't remember exactly. i became braindead XD

oh and when zero said "it's like you're trying to say you really need me", NO DUH!
AND
yuuki was RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM.

kaname kinda freaks me out LOL. i don't really like him.

i thought hanabusa was really cute too lols, so was that guy with the orange hair -fails-

btw, what chapter in the manga do i read next to follow the end of this season?

i really really hope there's a 3rd season when the manga finishes. i really liked this series! (:

caseydeeya

I guess it's Chapter 47 of the manga. If i am not mistaken, Chapter 46 ended in Yuuki and Kaname parting. And Chapter 47 is the special edition about the story of Ruka and Kain. Next chapter will be out on 24th this month...

Someone please correct me if i got it wrong...

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i have a really strange feeling there's gonna be season three. coz the ending of guilty was loose. i know some directors like to have loose endings to make room for fans thinking about it...but for vk guilty's case...it was just...too loose. what'll happen after they leave? what if zero and yuuki meet again? will they battle each other to the end? rido's death was too damn easy. it took them like whaT? 10 years to revive him? and he dies in like, 3 episodes after he's revival? srsly....

haven't read the manga yet...i will stock up on vk mangas this summer xD